DR Photography LLC Reviews

30 | Oviedo, FL

30 Reviews for DR Photography LLC

30 DR Photography LLC Reviews

Diana · Getting married on 02/23/2019

Dana is super flexible and easy to work with. When we met her we knew we loved her and that she was perfect for us! One of my favorite parts of working with her was that she had amazing and cute ideas of her own but wasn't afraid to let us improvise and she would roll with it. The photos were soft and beautiful and really captured the essence of us. 10/10!

DR Photography LLC 1

Samantha · Getting married on 02/18/2019

Made me feel so comfortable and important

Dana is our wedding photographer ans we the package we got we were able to get an engagement session done. I was very nervous about picking a photographer because I needed something affordable but also needed someone who could bring my vision to life. Dana made us feel so comfortable and answers all of my questions. She isn't just our photographer but our dance instructor and a friend now! She was so kind to allow me to bring my dog to the engagement session since he will be at the wedding and they instantly bonded. She made sure he was included but also made sure we had pictures with just us. I am so excited to work with her the day of our wedding! I loved all of the amazing photos she took even the candid ones because those are memories I want to remember forever! I love Dana and I'm so excited I found her!!!

DR Photography LLC 2

McKenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Dana did our engagement pictures and she definitely has the natural talent for photography. Her photos speak for themselves. She is also very fun to work with. She has an upbeat and positive attitude. There’s no one better, and I cannot wait to work with her at our wedding!

• Mrs PNW Nugget

Sahily · Married on 09/01/2018

Dana takes beautiful pictures!

Our wedding day was a bit of a whirlwind. We did it all from 3000 miles away and it seemed like it was over in a few seconds. Thanks to Dana we have every picture we could have wanted from the event to refresh our memory and prove that it was indeed real. Dana is super professional but also incredibly friendly. I'm not a picture person and she made me feel at ease the entire time she was taking pictures. The pictures came out amazing too! She took a lot of shots and really listened to what we wanted done. Thanks Dana! You were amazing!

Sierra · Married on 07/07/2018

Dana was very fun to work with. She was there when she said she would. Also, before we took pictures I told her the theme I was going for and she took us to this amazing spot that was so quiet and peaceful. We were awkward and weren’t sure what to do, but she helped us and got amazing shots that looked natural and not posed. I love my pictures and show them to everyone every chance I get. Very professional and knows her stuff. We are pleased and won’t trust any one else with our special moments!

Linda · Married on 07/07/2018

When inquiring about get my family portraits taken, I was met with a quick response and excellent professionalism. I immediately knew she would be my photographer. When she arrived, she was incredibly friendly, knew exactly how to pose us, and all the right angles. And to top it all off, my very cranky toddler wasn’t showing his best face. She was patient and kind. Reassuring us that everything was okay, and working so hard to get him to smile. And you know what, we got the best photographs!! My toddler had the biggest smile too!!! I have never been so happy with the pictures. I will recommend her to everyone, she is truly a gem!!!!

DR Photography LLC 3
    DR Photography LLC 4
    DR Photography LLC 5

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Dana was the absolute best! She was fun to work with and got the best photos without taking too much time away from our party. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. She captured our day perfectly!

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Dana has gone above and beyond for me already! She did seriously gorgeous engagement photos of my fiancé and her daughter. She does a payment plan on wedding packages which is so nice so you don't feel overwhelmed during this whole wedding planning process. She knew exactly what she was doing, what poses she wanted us to do and also let us do our thing and get some candid shots. I'm so excited to see how good my wedding photos come out!!
    So happy I booked Dana! She also came highly recommend to me is why I contacted her to begin with!

Patricia · Married on 04/07/2018

Such an extreme pleasure hiring Dana. From the moment she showed up at our wedding I knew I hired the right person. She was very professional, very informative on wedding details. She kept in close contact with other vendors to help coordinate, she was every where. Loved her eye for detail and abilities to adapt. I can not thank her enough. Do your self a favor and HIRE DANA.

DR Photography LLC 6
    DR Photography LLC 7
    DR Photography LLC 8
    DR Photography LLC 9
    DR Photography LLC 10

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Dana demonstrated an in depth knowledge! She captured the sun just right for my golden hour photos. You can't go wrong when choosing DR Photography!

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2018

I am so pleased. All the guests live my photos as much as I do! Thanks you!

ANGELENE · Married on 02/19/2018

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONALISM, PERFECTIONISM AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST PLEASING PERSONALITY THAN LOOK NO FURTHER. DANA RENEE MADE OUR WEDDING EXPERIENCE A REMEMBERABLE MOMENT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ALL MY PHOTOS BUT THE ONES THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ARE BREATHE TAKING. I CAN NOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM. SHE WAS EXTREMELY ACCOMMODATING AND NOW SHE IS MY PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. THE JOHNSONS

Desire · Married on 02/17/2018

Fantastic, she listen to us and follow thru with our wishes , I love her pictures and how she’s able to capture nature, lights and the people as well.
    Great work.

Amanda · Married on 02/01/2018

Very nice, helpful and professional. Would definitely recommend!

• Scott & Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 01/25/2018

Dana was amazing with my family and I! She took the time to get to know us and brought our vision within the pictures. She was open to new ideas and allowed us to be ourselves.
    Thank you Dana!!

Donna · Married on 01/19/2018

We knew very little about this photographer when we hired her, but her prices were very reasonable so we took a chance. The photos came out absolutely stunning and we loved them all. She captured so many moments and so many memories, highly recommend!

Heather · Married on 01/06/2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Dana online through a facebook group where I was seeking Photography services for our wedding. From initial contact through our engagement shoot, she has provided excellent service! She has gone above & beyond to answer every question, provide tips, ideas & encouragement to keep the planning low stress! She has worked with our schedule, our ideas & captured the moments we will treasure forever all while providing a variety of styles & helping us find ours! We are beyond excited to work with her on our big day & know we will be in great hands <3

Andrea · Married on 12/19/2017

Dana did boudior photos for me. She made me feel comfortable in front of the camera and was very professional.

Sophia · Married on 12/02/2017

Dana really went above and beyond to prepare me for a stress-free Big Day! She was detail oriented, punctual, friendly, and prepared. We went over all our picture ideas prior so the day of could run smoothly. With a wedding party of 26 and around 200 guests things can get crazy. However, with Dana's amazing planning things went perfect and we were able to capture every big moment and then some.
    I will be able to relive the happiest day of my life forever now!!! Her pictures are so great I still have a hard time believing that was MY wedding! Lol I dont need to say much else because the pictures speak for themselves. <3

DR Photography LLC 11
    DR Photography LLC 18
    DR Photography LLC 19
    DR Photography LLC 20

Kim · Married on 11/18/2017

Dana was amazing with getting those special moments documented with a natural view as I didn’t want so many poses led pictures. She blended on so well that you didn’t notice her or what she was doing

DR Photography LLC 21
    DR Photography LLC 28
    DR Photography LLC 29
  • I

Ivelisse · Married on 11/17/2017

Dana is amazing. Great photographer, very responsible and friendly. She helped us with the poses to get the best picture for our wedding. Also, I received all my edited picture very quick after our wedding. She is the best photographer for a wedding or event. Can't wait to work with her again. A+++

DR Photography LLC 30

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

She is the best I have ever used! She worked great with my little one, and was very flexible on time! I highly recommend her! Her work is by far the best!!!

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2017

Dana did a wonderful job with my engagement photos and I would highly recommend her. She was really accommodating and made us feel very comfortable. She brought along props that we could use and had a lot of great ideas for different shots. We also brought along our dog and she did an excellent job working with her to get some of our favorite photos. It was amazing how fast the time went during the shoot. And we had a link to our photos by the next day. Again, any one looking for a great and very professional photographer should use DR Photography!

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

Hire Dana!!! She was absolutely amazing at our wedding! She was fun, friendly, and very easy to work with. She took her time getting to know my new husband and I prior to the wedding, and made sure to take pictures of the people and things that meant the most to us. The next time I need a photographer for any reason, I will be hiring Dana, and you should too!

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2017

We made the decision to Elope... we wanted to have an intimate ceremony, but, still wanted to have our day captured. Not only was Dana accommodating of our budget, timeline (and somewhat short notice), she went above and beyond to ensure that our day was individualized and captured perfectly. She communicated with us about our preferences and even collected personal information about us prior to the event, she asked us to send some sample photos and a “wishlist” of shots to capture. Dana had such a keen attention to detail and thought of all of the Tiny things that this overwhelmed bride and groom would have forgotten about otherwise. She made the experience fun and enjoyable and made us feel comfortable! Typically I feel awkward when getting pictures taken, but, Dana made me feel natural, she helped me feel beautiful on the day all women want to feel most beautiful! We were so excited to see our photos and Dana shared in that excitement with us, they were far more amazing than we ever could have hoped for! I highly recommend Dana and will be calling her for all of our special events!

DR Photography LLC 31