DR Photography LLC Reviews

DR Photography LLC 6
DR Photography LLC 7

sana · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Great experience

Had so much fun with Dana during engagement photos. They came out beautifully and I love them!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Katz · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Super professional and so fun to work with!

Dana is the best! We weren't planning on an engagement shoot, but it was included in our wedding package and we thought it would be a great way to get to know each other and scout the best locations at our venue before our wedding in October. Dana was super professional and responsive from our first email, and she totally put us goofballs at ease during the shoot! It started raining right as we started, but she made the best of it - even brought a clear umbrella that we worked into the pics and did some fun rain shots! The photos are beautiful and she got them to us super quickly, we can't wait to work with Dana at our wedding this fall and couldn't recommend her more highly!

Sent on 04/20/2019
    DR Photography LLC 8
    DR Photography LLC 9

Melissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding photos

Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with. I usually never feel photogenic but that day she made me feel beautiful. I would highly recommend hiring Dana for any type of occasion.

Sent on 03/31/2019
    DR Photography LLC 15
    DR Photography LLC 16
    DR Photography LLC 17

Diana · Married on 02/23/2019

Dana is super flexible and easy to work with. When we met her we knew we loved her and that she was perfect for us! One of my favorite parts of working with her was that she had amazing and cute ideas of her own but wasn't afraid to let us improvise and she would roll with it. The photos were soft and beautiful and really captured the essence of us. 10/10!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    DR Photography LLC 18

Samantha · Married on 02/18/2019

Made me feel so comfortable and important

Dana is our wedding photographer ans we the package we got we were able to get an engagement session done. I was very nervous about picking a photographer because I needed something affordable but also needed someone who could bring my vision to life. Dana made us feel so comfortable and answers all of my questions. She isn't just our photographer but our dance instructor and a friend now! She was so kind to allow me to bring my dog to the engagement session since he will be at the wedding and they instantly bonded. She made sure he was included but also made sure we had pictures with just us. I am so excited to work with her the day of our wedding! I loved all of the amazing photos she took even the candid ones because those are memories I want to remember forever! I love Dana and I'm so excited I found her!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    DR Photography LLC 19
  • Natalie

Natalie King · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Photographer There Is

Dana is amazing. She was our wedding photographer in December 2018 but we were also lucky enough to have her for an engagement photo shoot earlier in 2018. For starters, she is so professional and always answered any questions I had. She somehow always captures my husband and me in the exact light that I would like and she captures beautiful candid moments as well as the more posed photos. The morning of our wedding I was nervous (just wedding day jitters) and she calmed me down and made me feel so at peace. I highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    DR Photography LLC 20
    DR Photography LLC 21
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Photographer

We could not have picked a better photographer to help capture our special day. She was very helpful and amazing all from the beginning of our engagement shoot to the wedding day. Dana made us feel comfortable and her personality just made it that much easier to feel at ease and not uncomfortable at all!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2018

Halloween wedding.

Dana is absolutely amazing. She was very responsive and helpful through the whole wedding process. She made my wedding wonderful. I had a few kind of weird ideas for our wedding photos since it was a Halloween wedsing and she helped us pull them off perfectly. I would definitely recommend her to everyone i know.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Jade

Jade Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographer!! Creative, puts you at ease, captures those special moments

I have done a few Photoshoots with Dana, by myself and with family, and am always so incredibly happy with the results!! She takes beautiful, flattering and creative shots, both posed and candid, and really captures those special moments. Amazing photographer, and an amazing human being, I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

McKenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

Dana did our engagement pictures and she definitely has the natural talent for photography. Her photos speak for themselves. She is also very fun to work with. She has an upbeat and positive attitude. There’s no one better, and I cannot wait to work with her at our wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2018
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 09/16/2018

Stunning pictures!

We absolutely loved Dana! She was tons of fun, doesn't make you feel awkward and her pictures are amazing!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Mrs PNW Nugget

Sahily · Married on 09/01/2018

Dana takes beautiful pictures!

Our wedding day was a bit of a whirlwind. We did it all from 3000 miles away and it seemed like it was over in a few seconds. Thanks to Dana we have every picture we could have wanted from the event to refresh our memory and prove that it was indeed real. Dana is super professional but also incredibly friendly. I'm not a picture person and she made me feel at ease the entire time she was taking pictures. The pictures came out amazing too! She took a lot of shots and really listened to what we wanted done. Thanks Dana! You were amazing!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Mike

Mike Hammer · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing!!!

I’m writing a review not as a client, but as a videographer who has worked at multiple weddings alongside her. She was very up front open and happy, energetic and exciting with the clients. Let me know the shots she wanted as well as assisted with some of the shots I needed. Never took the clients off without notifying me and always had a plan for all the formalities. She had great knowledge of her craft as well as the venues we worked at. I would suggest her for photography 10 out of 10 times to my clients who are looking. Keep up the great work, and good luck on future endeavors.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Karyn · Married on 08/01/2018

My Best Friends Wedding

I was helping to plan my best friends wedding as she and her fiancé got transferred but they had the wedding here. Dana was great working with both of us and even adding another photographer with a very short notice. She was amazing and personable and added to the fun of the day.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sierra · Married on 07/07/2018

Dana was very fun to work with. She was there when she said she would. Also, before we took pictures I told her the theme I was going for and she took us to this amazing spot that was so quiet and peaceful. We were awkward and weren’t sure what to do, but she helped us and got amazing shots that looked natural and not posed. I love my pictures and show them to everyone every chance I get. Very professional and knows her stuff. We are pleased and won’t trust any one else with our special moments!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Linda · Married on 07/07/2018

When inquiring about get my family portraits taken, I was met with a quick response and excellent professionalism. I immediately knew she would be my photographer. When she arrived, she was incredibly friendly, knew exactly how to pose us, and all the right angles. And to top it all off, my very cranky toddler wasn’t showing his best face. She was patient and kind. Reassuring us that everything was okay, and working so hard to get him to smile. And you know what, we got the best photographs!! My toddler had the biggest smile too!!! I have never been so happy with the pictures. I will recommend her to everyone, she is truly a gem!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    DR Photography LLC 22
    DR Photography LLC 23
    DR Photography LLC 24

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2018

Dana was the absolute best! She was fun to work with and got the best photos without taking too much time away from our party. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. She captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/19/2018

Dana has gone above and beyond for me already! She did seriously gorgeous engagement photos of my fiancé and her daughter. She does a payment plan on wedding packages which is so nice so you don't feel overwhelmed during this whole wedding planning process. She knew exactly what she was doing, what poses she wanted us to do and also let us do our thing and get some candid shots. I'm so excited to see how good my wedding photos come out!!
    So happy I booked Dana! She also came highly recommend to me is why I contacted her to begin with!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/07/2018

Such an extreme pleasure hiring Dana. From the moment she showed up at our wedding I knew I hired the right person. She was very professional, very informative on wedding details. She kept in close contact with other vendors to help coordinate, she was every where. Loved her eye for detail and abilities to adapt. I can not thank her enough. Do your self a favor and HIRE DANA.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    DR Photography LLC 25
    DR Photography LLC 26
    DR Photography LLC 27
    DR Photography LLC 28
    DR Photography LLC 29

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Dana demonstrated an in depth knowledge! She captured the sun just right for my golden hour photos. You can't go wrong when choosing DR Photography!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2018

I am so pleased. All the guests live my photos as much as I do! Thanks you!

Sent on 05/19/2018

ANGELENE · Married on 02/19/2018

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PROFESSIONALISM, PERFECTIONISM AND LASTLY BUT NOT LEAST PLEASING PERSONALITY THAN LOOK NO FURTHER. DANA RENEE MADE OUR WEDDING EXPERIENCE A REMEMBERABLE MOMENT. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ALL MY PHOTOS BUT THE ONES THAT I HAVE RECEIVED ARE BREATHE TAKING. I CAN NOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM. SHE WAS EXTREMELY ACCOMMODATING AND NOW SHE IS MY PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHER. THE JOHNSONS

Sent on 03/06/2018

Desire · Married on 02/17/2018

Fantastic, she listen to us and follow thru with our wishes , I love her pictures and how she’s able to capture nature, lights and the people as well.
    Great work.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/01/2018

Very nice, helpful and professional. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2018
  • Scott & Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 01/25/2018

Dana was amazing with my family and I! She took the time to get to know us and brought our vision within the pictures. She was open to new ideas and allowed us to be ourselves.
    Thank you Dana!!