Jessica Friend Photo Design

Orlando, FL View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

My goal is to create photos that will be something to treasure for years to come. I would love to be part of your special day! Customizable packages are available, as well as hourly a la carte coverage for more intimate events.

for more info or to contact me:

jessica@jessicafriendphotodesign.com

407-212-7881

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
    Parul P. Married on 02/23/2019

The Best Photographer

Jessica is the absolute best! She is a pleasure to work with and extremely talented. She’ll capture your memories perfectly!!
    Jen Married on 11/11/2017
    I cannot sing the praises of Jessica Friend Photo Design enough! From my first meeting with Jessica, I knew she was going to be our photographer. She was so easy going and down to earth and completely understood how I wanted the wedding to be. We also had her do our engagement pictures and she captured the personalities of me, my now husband and our two dogs perfectly! She was there with us every step of the way and always checked in to make sure we were good. A few weeks before the wedding, we went out to the venue to scope out picture spots and it was amazing. Jessica found fun photo locations that I hadn’t even thought of including hedge walls and purple fountain grass. At the wedding, she was able to wrangle our loud families with absolute ease! Jessica and her assistant Rachel were absolutely phenomenal and I can’t thank them enough for how amazing our day turned out.
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 03/04/2017
    Jessica is a wonderful photographer. She helped my husband and I, who are both uncomfortable taking photos, feel at ease from our engagement photos to our wedding photos. Jessica was able to capture the beauty of our wedding from the settings, to portraits, to candid shots at the ceremony and reception. All of the photos were crisp and clear. My husband and I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and all of the credit goes to Jessica Friend!

I look forward to working with Jessica in the futures as our family grows. <3

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Orlando, 32803
Location of (Jessica Friend Photo Design)

Jessica Friend Photo Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Friend Photo Design include in the starting price?

Jessica Friend Photo Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jessica Friend Photo Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Friend Photo Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jessica Friend Photo Design offer?

Jessica Friend Photo Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jessica Friend Photo Design offer?

Jessica Friend Photo Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessica Friend Photo Design offer for wedding events?

Jessica Friend Photo Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Friend Photo Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Friend Photo Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding