Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,800
Availability Check your date

About Jessica Friend Photo Design

My goal is to create photos that will be something to treasure for years to come. I would love to be part of your special day! Customizable packages are available, as well as hourly a la carte coverage for more intimate events.

for more info or to contact me:

jessica@jessicafriendphotodesign.com

orlando wedding
jessicafriendphotodesign

6 Reviews for Jessica Friend Photo Design

Jen · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot sing the praises of Jessica Friend Photo Design enough! From my first meeting with Jessica, I knew she was going to be our photographer. She was so easy going and down to earth and completely understood how I wanted the wedding to be. We also had her do our engagement pictures and she captured the personalities of me, my now husband and our two dogs perfectly! She was there with us every step of the way and always checked in to make sure we were good. A few weeks before the wedding, we went out to the venue to scope out picture spots and it was amazing. Jessica found fun photo locations that I hadn’t even thought of including hedge walls and purple fountain grass. At the wedding, she was able to wrangle our loud families with absolute ease! Jessica and her assistant Rachel were absolutely phenomenal and I can’t thank them enough for how amazing our day turned out.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 03/04/2017

Jessica is a wonderful photographer. She helped my husband and I, who are both uncomfortable taking photos, feel at ease from our engagement photos to our wedding photos. Jessica was able to capture the beauty of our wedding from the settings, to portraits, to candid shots at the ceremony and reception. All of the photos were crisp and clear. My husband and I have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and all of the credit goes to Jessica Friend!

I look forward to working with Jessica in the futures as our family grows. <3

Demi · Married on 11/05/2016

Jessica is incredible. We had less to worry about on our wedding day because of her constant support and our photos are gorgeous! We are grateful for the services she provided and we are so happy with our experiences with her. Thank you Jess!

Award

Jessica Friend Photo Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Orlando, FL 32803 See on map