Doubletree by Hilton Boston-Milford

Guest capacity 2 to 500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Doubletree by Hilton Boston-Milford

DoubleTree by Hilton Boston-Milford, located in Milford, Massachusetts, is an incredible choice for a wedding venue. Modern looks and decor line every inch of this venue. The elegant ballroom assures the celebration will go on all night and allow for memories to be made. The attentive staff will guarantee everything happens as planned. DoubleTree by Hilton Boston-Milford offers amazing services and facilities to celebrate.

Facilities and capacity
Offering 10,000 square feet of the perfect wedding venue, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston-Milford has what it take to make a celebration happen. The decadent ballroom and flexibility of the uncovered outdoor option can host up to 500 guests.

An amazing venue and atmosphere comes with amazing services. From accommodations and attentive event planning, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston-Milford boasts some of the best services around. Services include:

• Bridal suite
Wedding reception area

• 360º Virtual Tours 1

10 Reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Boston-Milford

Jillian · Married on 09/02/2017

cannot say enough about The Doubletree in Milford. On September 2, 2017 I held my wedding reception at this location. Choosing the Doubletree was one of the best decisions of wedding planning. When walking into the hotel, my now husband and I were in awe of how beautiful, clean and updated the hotel was. As we meet with Marie, the director of catering, it became SO clear that this was our venue. The Ballroom, cocktail hour space, hospitality room, and hotel itself helped create the desired elegant but comfortable wedding we had hoped for.
    Marie and team were incredible through the whole planning process, answering all questions and accommodating for all our needs. They were detailed and customer orientated and always made our wedding feel special and like their top priority.
    When the big day came, Marie and Cris (Banquet Manager) were amazing. There was not one detailed that was missed. As we did a walk through of the room prior to the wedding, everything was perfect.
    During the wedding, family and friends were coming up to us saying how delicious the food was. I would say the appetizers and meals were the best wedding food I have ever had. The event/banquet staff were professional and quick. Working in a similar industry, I was impressed by the timing of dinner and how fast everything was transitioned.
    The wedding packages offered are unbelievable and the thought of not having to worry about linens, cake, or flowers was such a huge relief. All the outside vendors were very professional and also commented on the outstanding reputation of the hotel.
    That night, we stayed in the hotel and offered a room block to our guest. The rooms were clean, updated, and extremely comfortable. It was so convenient being able to take an elevator up to our room after such an incredible event.
    Marie, Cris, Gianni and team help make our wedding the best night of our lives! Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Priya · Married on 07/25/2015

My husband and I got married at the DoubleTree on July 25, 2015. We are SO happy we decided to get married at this venue! We worked mainly with Marie Thomason and Cris Wilson the Banquet Manager who, from the get-go, were absolutely AMAZING to work with and made sure that all of my 'bride' requests were accommodated. Both Marie and Cris are so passionate about their work and made everything so so soooo easy for me. I could really sense their genuine affection and loved how detailed and attentive they were to everything to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams.

This was an indian wedding, so there were a lot of moving parts. The entire staff at the DoubleTree was completely ON POINT and made sure we stuck to schedule. There were absolutely no delays or slip-ups at ALL and I can solely attribute this to the attentive and professional staff at the DoubleTree! The service, decor, rooms, cleanliness were all impeccable.

The value was amazing for how much love and effort everyone at the DoubleTree gave us for my wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for all weddings!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Doubletree by Hilton Boston-Milford FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Doubletree by Hilton Boston-Milford 1
    Summer of 2012 Dates Available!
    Dates Still Available: 8/4/2012 and 8/18/2012 $500 room rental feel waived. Call Marie at 508-478-7010 for more information.

• 11 Beaver Street Milford, 01757 See on map