Double J Entertainment

Brightwood, VA View map

$1,150 Most Popular Price

Your DJ/MC for any occasion. DJ Jon James is your one stop entertainment source for weddings, birthdays, parties, school dances,corporate events and more. With over 100,000 songs in the music library, the latest in sound and audio equipment,an extensive LED light show and uplighting package, and over 25 years in the entertainment and music industry, there is no event BIG or small that cant be handled flawlessly. Available for travel all over VA, MD, DC, NC and more. Always on time and professional, Double J is your best choice for an amazing, professional, & fun DJ experience!I have extensive experience in reading my group to keep the flow of the event running smoothly and seamlessly. I carry all music genres from the latest hits to classics and oldies, and am happy to take requests. I also carry radio edit versions of all songs for a clean event. There are many options offered such as lighting packages, bubble and fog machines, etc to help make your event stand out and be a huge success. I never subcontract my work and my professionalism and passion for music & my business is second to none. I pride myself in providing you an amazing experience every time.

I love music and satisfying my clients needs. I strive to make every event , no matter how big or small, a moment in time that you will always remember fondly. Seeing everyone dancing and enjoying the event makes my day and is the reason I love what I do.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1150.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Forest Married on 05/22/2021

The absolute best!

Jon James was absolutely the best dj we could have asked for! He really went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect! He is very professional and responsive. I can’t say enough good things about double j entertainment! Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect!
    Lily S. Married on 10/05/2020

The perfect wedding DJ

Working with Jon was an excellent experience from start to finish. We found Jon as he was the DJ at another wedding we attended, and we're so happy we asked him to DJ our own wedding. He is meticulous, caring, professional, and goes above and beyond in all ways. His pre-event questionnaire gave us the perfect degree of control over the sound & music needed for the ceremony and reception without making us feel like we were overloaded with choices. He went out of the way to attend the rehearsal so that the wedding party was super comfortable with everything -- a boon that we particularly appreciated in the midst of COVID. He was a fun and reassuring presence over the course of the entire day, and he spent the time to truly get to know us and our preferences so that every detail of the big day felt perfect. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ -- if you're planning a wedding, hire Jon!
  • Jamie
    Jamie B. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing! Best dj!

Jon is an absolutely amazing DJ! He is incredibly kind and truly works to make your wedding day exactly what you want! He was so accommodating and gave amazing advice not only for music but for the wedding day in general. He did a great job keeping the wedding day timeline running smoothly.
    I asked him to put together a breakout dance for my father and I and he did a phenomenal job with this. I loved the transitions and options he gave me. He was super fun an interactive during the wedding and really kept the party going. I would HIGHLY recommend Jon James for weddings and or any event a DJ is needed!!

16 Crigler School Road Brightwood, VA, 22715
Location of (Double J Entertainment)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding