Sedro Woolley, WA 98284 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

18 Reviews for Double Barrel BBQ

Susannah Butler · Married on 10/19/2018

Great food and service!

The food and service was great at our wedding so I would highly recommend Double Barrel BBQ! My (now) husband discovered them because they had catered an event at his work and he loved their food both then and at our wedding. All of our guests were thrilled with the food as well. They were also great about providing ingredient info for each dish when I asked for it, so that we could ensure our guests with dietary restrictions would have enough options. I'm not a meat-eater myself but there were plenty of other delicious options for me (and the other non meat-eaters) to enjoy!

After the event we had a bit of a misunderstanding about the gratuity, but the whole thing turned out to just be miscommunication between multiple parties and not the fault of Double Barrel BBQ or anyone else in particular. I would like to thank Jim (the owner) for taking the time to listen to and thoroughly address my concerns when I raised them and hearing his version of events enabled us to quickly come to a solution. Double Barrel's business model and customer service shows that they really do care about customer satisfaction and are always striving to improve wherever they can. Great service during our wedding AND customer service after the fact!

In summary, if you want great food and excellent service at your event, hire Double Barrel! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Megan · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing!!! Great prices, even better service, and the food was to die for. My family is Texan and has some very high standards when it comes to barbecue and they absolutely loved the food. If you want barbecue for your wedding, don't waste your time tasting with anyone else - book these guys first.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

Booking Double Barrel was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our entire wedding planning process. The office staff was incredibly responsive and professional, they really put us at ease and reduced our stress as much as possible.

On the day of our wedding, the staff arrived on time and were very professional. From set up to clean up, everything went so smoothly. Our guests absolutely loved it! Several people told us it was the best BBQ they had ever had and even more told us that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding! And they were super affordable-- very, very worth the price. They were truly full service, they brought tables, linens, etc so there was nothing for us to worry about. We chose to do our own plates rather than their paper ones, and they were easily able to accommodate this.

Bottom line is definitely book Double Barrel! They are amazing!!!

Sent on 07/09/2016