Wyoming, MI 49509 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Don't Blink Weddings

Hello:

My name is Ed Runyon, and My wife Amy and I are a husband and wife team. We work as a team and love what we do! The best day for us is wedding day, because it gives us, not only a break from our two boys, a time to remember the raw foundation that started our marriage.

We both are very easy going people that strive to make friends while photographing. As I said before, we have two beautiful boys, a dog, a cat and sometimes a fish. We both like to keep things simple, but I can almost always find a way to do something the hard way.

I focus on creating artistic, storytelling and lifelong images that give people a story to look back on so they can recall and re-live that moment instantly. I would say that my style is . . . what you want! There are all types of photographers that have very specific styles, needs and requests for the way they run their business. Amy and I just want to create a moment for you that is "you". Basically we want to make your day about YOU! It's all about you . . . not us.

ed.dontblink@gmail.com

aandsambottle

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Don't Blink Weddings

Misty · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't express how much my husband and I love Amy & Ed! They are incredibly talented and truly genuine people. We are very blessed to of had them as our photographers & now friends. Thank you so much! We will forever be grateful to the two of you for capturing all the incredible moments of our special day! ❤️ Misty & Matt

Sent on 06/24/2017

Don't Blink Weddings welcomed us into their home to go over details and any ideas we may have about photos. They respond very quickly with any questions you may have. Their photos are phenomenal and definitely worth any penny spent! We loved working with the husband and wife duo and they are very laid back. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Nichole · Married on 09/05/2015

They are amazing. We felt so comfortable with them from the first time we met. Our pictures are perfect and they even used a go pro to take little video clips. I honestly could not have asked for more. These are the people I am going have take any family photos forever.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Don't Blink Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• The Bluff Banquet & Conference Center
    The Bluff Banquet & Conference Center Banquet Halls

Professional and artistic. Great work!

• DreamScape Desserts
    DreamScape Desserts Wedding Cakes

Beautiful photos and wonderful people! You can see the heart that goes into each photograph taken, and the enthusiasm they have for their craft is evident when working with them. You can be confident that the way they capture your memories will be breathtaking.

• English Hills Event Centers
    English Hills Event Centers Country Club Weddings

You MUST visit Don't Blink Weddings website and make an appointment to meet this dynamic duo. One of our most preferred vendors, you won't be disappointed with their incredible eye and amazing service! http://www.dontblinkweddings.com/

• Wyoming, 49509 See on map