5982 State Street, Saginaw, MI 48603 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Active Entertainment

Active Entertainment Inc, is a Full Service Event Planning Company that has been entertaining people of all ages since 1995.

DJ'S/BANDS * UP-LIGHTING * PHOTOGRAPHY * PHOTO BOOTHS * OUT DOOR CEREMONIES

DANCING ON A CLOUD * DIGITAL MONOGRAMS/PROJECTOR MAPPING * SOUND & LIGHTING INSTALLS

All of our entertainers are experienced in providing high energy, entertaining DJ shows to thousands of people. If you are looking for DJ's with an extensive collection of music, personalized lighting & audio shows (to fit your needs), flexiblity and a positive attitude, then we are here to serve you. Our interaction with your guest and crowd participation will help energize your party atmosphere, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Call us anytime for a free consultation and we will help you make your event one to remember!

Please visit our new website: wwwactivedjsentertainment.com, or email us at: aactivedj@yahoo.com

To see just how we can help you plain the event of a lifetime!

Follow Active Entertainment on

Active Entertainment 6
Active Entertainment 7

Chandra Rutkowski · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

Joe was the first and only DJ I called. I actually have never even seen him at an event but I knew he would be perfect for my wedding. I have not heard enough great things about Joe from our guests. I could not have been happier either. He engaged with our guests and kept them on the dance floor all night long. I have never seen a dance floor so packed for so long and I heard that from multiple of our guests. You honestly can’t go wrong with hiring Joe. You and your guests will be VERY happy and thankful.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Karen

Karen Zirwes · Married on 06/27/2019

Joe and Active Entertainment are an TOP NOTCH!

Joe was the DJ for my daughter's wedding in July 2018 and my son's wedding in June 2019. Joe goes above and beyond what you expect. From the first meeting with Joe until the end of the wedding Joe makes sure that the bride and groom are his number one priority and getting exactly what they want. But he also came to me numerous times throughout both weddings and asked "Everything going ok Mom?" From the moment the wedding day begins until the end Joe is there for whatever you need. He truly is the BEST at what he does. I would recommend Active Entertainment to anyone that truly wants their wedding day to be unforgettable.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Active Entertainment 8
    Active Entertainment 9

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Karen, I was my honor to be apart of both weddings. You have a great family, & friends... I hope you & your husband/family have many more wonderful memories to come....
  • Bridget

Bridget Beaton · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJs Ever!

DJs Brad and Jason filled the dance floor all night for our wedding! Before the day, they made sure to let us know that they could do whatever we would like as far as music, special dances, or anything else we'd like! They made sure to call us up to go over any requests we had, and review the order of the night. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night thanks to those two. My family is Polish, and they played our polkas for us, no questions asked! They even helped surprise my husband and I with a song sung to us by our guests. Aside from their experience and great DJing, the two of them are wonderful guys. We couldn't have picked better people to work with, and we are so thankful we went with them for our reception. Joe Fila helped organize and connect us, and Active Entertainment was nothing short of extremely professional and courteous. We also had a photo booth at our event courtesy of Active - and the book of photo strips is one of our most treasured wedding souvenirs. Great service, and great people!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Bridget.... DJ's Brad & Jason had a great time at your wedding. The dance floor was packed all night long thanks to all the great family friends that attended your wedding. We also noticed that the Photo-booth was a big hit at your wedding. We wish for you & your husband many years of happiness. Sincerely, Active Entertainment

Active Entertainment Pricing

Active Entertainment Price Rates

Active Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings

• Wedding Cinema
    Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Active entertainment puts their clients first and ensure that events are entertaining and fun. Packages are tailored to the bride's specific style and needs. A must for any wedding event.

• 5982 State Street Saginaw, MI, 48603 See on map
    9899921001 (9899921001) (Phone number)
    9899921001 (Other Phone Number)
    9899921001 (Fax Number)