5982 State Street, Saginaw, MI 48603 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Active Entertainment

Active Entertainment Inc, is a Full Service Event Planning Company that has been entertaining people of all ages since 1995.

DJ'S/BANDS * UP-LIGHTING * PHOTOGRAPHY * PHOTO BOOTHS * OUT DOOR CEREMONIES

DANCING ON A CLOUD * DIGITAL MONOGRAMS/PROJECTOR MAPPING * SOUND & LIGHTING INSTALLS

All of our entertainers are experienced in providing high energy, entertaining DJ shows to thousands of people. If you are looking for DJ's with an extensive collection of music, personalized lighting & audio shows (to fit your needs), flexiblity and a positive attitude, then we are here to serve you. Our interaction with your guest and crowd participation will help energize your party atmosphere, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Call us anytime for a free consultation and we will help you make your event one to remember!

Please visit our new website: wwwactivedjsentertainment.com, or email us at: aactivedj@yahoo.com

To see just how we can help you plain the event of a lifetime!

Follow Active Entertainment on

Active Entertainment 5
Active Entertainment 6
Active Entertainment 7

Paul · Getting married on 04/20/2019

My fiancé and I went to a wedding a few weeks ago for one of her coworkers. I was not at all excited as every wedding I have ever been to has been the same. I sit in my chair watching the same ten brave people dance here and there. However, this wedding was AWESOME. I had so much fun, I danced more that night then I have my entire life. DJ Joe was so legit. I wish I could be that good at anything. My fiancé and I were so impressed that we hung around after the wedding was over just to talk to Joe and book him for our wedding. I can honestly say I'm excited for my wedding now, and I'm glad my money is going toward an actual entertainment service. DJ Joe- you rock.

Kandace · Married on 02/09/2019

Earlier this month I attended a wedding with Active Entertainment as the DJ service. I have NEVER had so much fun at a wedding in my life! The DJ had EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night, from the kids to Grandma Betty! The DJ was really professional, fun, and had a perfect mix of old and new songs for everyone's tastes. When I get married, I am definitely using this company! I can't say enough good things about them! Strong work Active Entertainment!

Tayler Greene · Married on 12/14/2018

Active Entertainment

Best dj we could ever ask for! Dj Joe Fila made sure my husband and I were top priority. He took care of us the whole night and made sure everything went smoothly. If you're looking for a better dj you aren't going to find one. Active Entertainment takes great pride in giving it's customers the best service possible. With beautiful uplighting, an amazing monogram , and an awesome photo booth its hard to imagine how the day couldn't be anymore perfect.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tayler, We had a great time at your wedding. I wish you & Nick many years of happiness! Sincerely, Joe

Active Entertainment Pricing

Active Entertainment Price Rates

Active Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,350.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

Real Weddings

• Wedding Cinema
    Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

Active entertainment puts their clients first and ensure that events are entertaining and fun. Packages are tailored to the bride's specific style and needs. A must for any wedding event.

• 5982 State Street Saginaw, MI, 48603 See on map
    9899921001 (9899921001) (Phone number)
    9899921001 (Other Phone Number)
    9899921001 (Fax Number)