Active Entertainment Reviews

Active Entertainment 6
Active Entertainment 7

Chandra Rutkowski · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

Joe was the first and only DJ I called. I actually have never even seen him at an event but I knew he would be perfect for my wedding. I have not heard enough great things about Joe from our guests. I could not have been happier either. He engaged with our guests and kept them on the dance floor all night long. I have never seen a dance floor so packed for so long and I heard that from multiple of our guests. You honestly can’t go wrong with hiring Joe. You and your guests will be VERY happy and thankful.

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Karen

Karen Zirwes · Married on 06/27/2019

Joe and Active Entertainment are an TOP NOTCH!

Joe was the DJ for my daughter's wedding in July 2018 and my son's wedding in June 2019. Joe goes above and beyond what you expect. From the first meeting with Joe until the end of the wedding Joe makes sure that the bride and groom are his number one priority and getting exactly what they want. But he also came to me numerous times throughout both weddings and asked "Everything going ok Mom?" From the moment the wedding day begins until the end Joe is there for whatever you need. He truly is the BEST at what he does. I would recommend Active Entertainment to anyone that truly wants their wedding day to be unforgettable.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Active Entertainment 8
    Active Entertainment 9

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Karen, I was my honor to be apart of both weddings. You have a great family, & friends... I hope you & your husband/family have many more wonderful memories to come....
  • Bridget

Bridget Beaton · Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJs Ever!

DJs Brad and Jason filled the dance floor all night for our wedding! Before the day, they made sure to let us know that they could do whatever we would like as far as music, special dances, or anything else we'd like! They made sure to call us up to go over any requests we had, and review the order of the night. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night thanks to those two. My family is Polish, and they played our polkas for us, no questions asked! They even helped surprise my husband and I with a song sung to us by our guests. Aside from their experience and great DJing, the two of them are wonderful guys. We couldn't have picked better people to work with, and we are so thankful we went with them for our reception. Joe Fila helped organize and connect us, and Active Entertainment was nothing short of extremely professional and courteous. We also had a photo booth at our event courtesy of Active - and the book of photo strips is one of our most treasured wedding souvenirs. Great service, and great people!!

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Bridget.... DJ's Brad & Jason had a great time at your wedding. The dance floor was packed all night long thanks to all the great family friends that attended your wedding. We also noticed that the Photo-booth was a big hit at your wedding. We wish for you & your husband many years of happiness. Sincerely, Active Entertainment
  • Alex

Alex Appold · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding DJ

No matter the occasion, look no further, Active Entertainment is where it’s at. Joe absolutely outdid himself at our wedding. We chose to go with Active Entertainment to DJ our wedding because we were at our friends wedding where Joe was the DJ and the dance floor was full the entire night. That’s how a party should be, and Joe makes it happen!

Joe kept everything moving smoothly at our wedding. When I felt stressed or was worried about something he already had it covered. He really takes control and makes sure everything is perfect. As soon as our first dances were done the party started and the dance floor was literally packed until the party ended. The music was perfect, it kept everyone of all ages dancing the night away. Everyone had the time of their lives!

Our night couldn’t have been any more perfect thanks to Joe. You can tell how passionate he is about his career, it truly is amazing to see. Thank you Joe and Active Entertainment for making our big day so special!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Active Entertainment 10

Mr. & Mrs. Appold,
    Thanks again for the kind words.... I wanted to let you know that your wedding is one that I will soon not forget. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor in the space that we played in. What a great wedding to be apart of! Congratulations to you both..
  • Jenafer

Jenafer · Married on 05/26/2019

First choice DJ!

The dancefloor was PACKED ALL NIGHT!! The reception even ran a little later than planned because people were having so much fun on the dancefloor :) My brother and sister-in-law used Joe Fila in 9/2017 and we loved him so we booked him for our wedding 5/2019! My father-in-law also loved him so much, he booked him for their 11/2019 wedding! He is extremely outgoing, easy to talk to, fun, flexible, caters to bride and groom, and does a great job capturing video footage during the reception to give to you afterwards! He personalized a video of pictures for our special dances as well! Excellent value and excellent service/performance!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jenafer,
    Thanks so much for the kind words.... it was our honor to be apart of your special day! Your wedding was great from start to finish....packed dance floor all night long with many great family & friends having a great time. Congratulations to you & your husband...Sincerely, Active Entertainment
  • Zach

Zach Seder · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic & Personalized Wedding

We had Joe File as our DJ from Active Entertainment and we couldn’t have asked for a better night. He made sure our night went flawlessly and took care of big and small details. These guys are season vets in the wedding world and their experience shows. High energy, very organized, and made sure our night was exactly what we wanted. Extremely pleased with the service we got for an affordable cost!

Mr. & Mrs. Seder,
    Thanks again for allowing Active Entertainment to be apart of your special day! I personally have never seen so many people at The Bay City Country Club for a wedding.... Lots of Guest & So Much Fun" Thanks again for the kind words....Sincerely, Active Entertainment

Kaelin · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Joe. He made our reception so much fun for everyone!

• Sarah

Sarah Green-Thurston · Married on 05/11/2019

Our Wedding

I truly dont think we could have found better entertainment. Truly top notch, they have such amazing taste and knowledge of the right music to play to keep the party going. I seriously am over the moon happy with the service we got from Active Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Active Entertainment 11
  • Anthony

Anthony Stricker · Married on 05/11/2019

DJ Joe is the BEST!

DJ Joe Fila is a true professional. From the beginning of our wedding planning to the end. Joe had us come in twice to make sure everything was perfect for me and my wife. Joe controlled the flow of the wedding and made sure EVERYONE was having a good time. seeing my grandparents dance together for the first time in a very long time, as well as my 2 year old daughter tear up the dance floor was the icing on the cake. We took almost 2 years to plan our wedding and our wedding day was done in the blink of an eye but those memories last a life time. I would chose Joe to DJ over and over again.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Active Entertainment 12
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Reetz · Married on 05/04/2019

Reception To Remember

Choosing Active Entertainment for our DJ service was such a great choice! DJ Joe made sure we had everything in order, helped us plan the flow of the reception (we had no idea how we wanted things to go), made sure all of our requests were fulfilled, and many more. Adding a slideshow of pictures for all of the first dances was such a great touch to make them even more special and memorable. DJ Joe goes above and beyond, especially with everything that they have to offer. Everything was perfect and we are so thankful we chose Active Entertainment. Would 100% recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Active Entertainment 13

Paul · Married on 04/20/2019

My fiancé and I went to a wedding a few weeks ago for one of her coworkers. I was not at all excited as every wedding I have ever been to has been the same. I sit in my chair watching the same ten brave people dance here and there. However, this wedding was AWESOME. I had so much fun, I danced more that night then I have my entire life. DJ Joe was so legit. I wish I could be that good at anything. My fiancé and I were so impressed that we hung around after the wedding was over just to talk to Joe and book him for our wedding. I can honestly say I'm excited for my wedding now, and I'm glad my money is going toward an actual entertainment service. DJ Joe- you rock.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kandace · Married on 02/09/2019

Earlier this month I attended a wedding with Active Entertainment as the DJ service. I have NEVER had so much fun at a wedding in my life! The DJ had EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night, from the kids to Grandma Betty! The DJ was really professional, fun, and had a perfect mix of old and new songs for everyone's tastes. When I get married, I am definitely using this company! I can't say enough good things about them! Strong work Active Entertainment!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Tayler Greene · Married on 12/14/2018

Active Entertainment

Best dj we could ever ask for! Dj Joe Fila made sure my husband and I were top priority. He took care of us the whole night and made sure everything went smoothly. If you're looking for a better dj you aren't going to find one. Active Entertainment takes great pride in giving it's customers the best service possible. With beautiful uplighting, an amazing monogram , and an awesome photo booth its hard to imagine how the day couldn't be anymore perfect.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tayler, We had a great time at your wedding. I wish you & Nick many years of happiness! Sincerely, Joe

Hayley · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Dj Joe Fila was absolutely incredible!! He was very helpful and flexible while planning the event and did an amazing job on the day of! He had the party going the whole night long and helped make our wedding night perfect!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

P · Married on 10/05/2018

Joe Fila provided the musical entertainment for my son's wedding this past Friday, October 5th. From the initial meeting with Joe, we knew we were working with a true professional! Joe had a plan to provide the best entertainment for our guest, keep things fun and include the whole crowd. There was not a minute that the dance floor wasn't jam packed from start to finish! Many of the guest have contacted me to tell me that they have never been to a wedding that was as much fun as ours. This is what every parent planning a wedding hopes to hear. Thank you Joe Fila and Active Entertainment! I would never consider hiring anyone else for a special event, and now many of our friends and family feel the same.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Amy · Married on 10/05/2018

ACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT- Joe Fila - WOW what an outstanding job Joe did for our wedding. He made our guest feel so welcome & engaged in the party the whole time. He kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night. For all of the special dances/shoe game/raffle (replacement for dollar dance-which was completely brilliant) he kept those things flowing nicely and the events were enjoyable for our guests - and did not drag at all. Since our wedding I have gotten countless texts about our party. He did slideshows for the first dance, father/daughter & mother/son dances which were such a great touch. He did not stay behind the booth- which was so cool he came out and made sure people were up dancing & having a great time.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Active Entertainment 14

Active Entertainment's reply:

Jarred & Amy, Now the new Mr. & Mrs. Pitts.... Thank you, so much for allowing me to be apart of your very special day! I had a great time at your wedding & wish the two of you many years of happiness
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/05/2018

Joe, was the Very Best DJ we could have even asked for!

Our Daughter and Son in law hired Joe Fila to DJ their Wedding Reception. From our first meeting with Joe I was totally impressed, his attention to every detail was beyond my expectations. He had so many wonderful and thoughtful ideas to add to the event! He had our reception rocking, everyone had such a great night!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Active Entertainment 15
    Active Entertainment 16
    Active Entertainment 17

Brandon · Married on 09/29/2018

Man oh man did Joe do an amazing job. We couldn't have been happier with the quality job he did. Joe did everything we asked for and then some. He had people dancing all night long and kept people engaged the whole time. Joe is the best of the best and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a night to remember.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Brandon & Emily, Thank you, So Much for allowing me to be you DJ at your ceremony & reception. It was truly a great day & night... What a wonderful family you have, with many great friends also. The dance floor was packed all night, & I also got to see many past clients of mine in the house. I wish you both, many years of happiness. Sincerely, DJ Joe Fila

Doreen · Married on 09/29/2018

Our family loved working with Joe Fila. He was entertaining and more than we could have asked for from a DJ. Joe had everyone dancing all night long (all ages). I would highly recommend him and I have already booked him for my younger daughters wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure this was a very special day!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Doreen, Thank you, for allowing me to be apart of your families special day! Brandon & Emily were awesome from the very start of the wedding planning. Right up until the end of their wedding night Lots & Lots of Fun" I look forward to working with your family again at your daughters wedding. If I can do anything for you in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely, DJ Joe Fila
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn Jacobs · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ ever!

If you are looking for an awesome DJ, this is the company to pick. Joe did an amazing job. Even 3 weeks after our wedding people are still telling us how much fun the DJ was. I've seen a lot of DJ's and set ups and this is the best I've seen. I hired them based on a recommendation and I told that person who recommended them they were spot on!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Gerald · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe put on a wonderful show for our daughter's wedding. From the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour through the indoor dinner and dancing, he had it all orchestrated perfectly. Everything went so smoothly. After dinner, Joe kept the crowd going until we hit our venue's curfew. Joe's special effects, like the up-lighting and "smoke", were a great addition to the party.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mr. Pawlak, I had a great time at your daughters wedding. Your friends & family were also great...as they danced all night. Thanks again for allowing me to be apart of your families special day!
  • Meaghan & Dan

Meaghan & Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Chuck Spencer was our DJ for our wedding this past June. He was beyond words great. We didn't get some of the details to him until the week of the wedding and he was so calm and flexible about it. He showed up alone and really worked hard for us the day of the wedding. He got the uplighting perfect, people loved the music, he kept guests engaged with trivia before dinner. He also worked so well with the rest of the vendors. He was so accommodating about the photos running late and he kept the guests busy. He continuously checked in on us to let us know where we were in the schedule, what was next, make sure we were enjoying our day, and taking in moments. He really wanted this day to be the best day of our lives and he was a huge reason it was. Thank you Chuck, you were so wonderful!

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Active Entertainment 18
    Active Entertainment 19
    Active Entertainment 20
    Active Entertainment 21

Kelsey Roggenbuck · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding DJ

Joe Fila is an amazing DJ! My wedding day would not have went so smoothly if it wasn’t for him! There are so many times in a wedding when music is played that I didn’t think about and I had no idea what to play, but Joe was there to suggest songs. When it came to the dancing for the rest of the night the dance floor was always packed! We also used the photo booth from active entertainment which was a big hit! I would 100% use active entertainment again for any event in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, So much for allowing me to be apart of your wedding. I am so happy you had a great time. I also had a great time getting to know your family. Congratulations again

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Active couldn't have been the more perfect DJ for our wedding. Joe checked in with us several times before the big day to make sure everything was what we wanted. He took care of everything from us walking down the aisle until the last song of the night. He even brought us water while we were on the dance floor. He made sure everyone was having a blast. Hands down the BEST DJ out there!! Thank you so much Joe!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Active Entertainment's reply:

Megan, Thankyou for the great review....we are so glad we were able to be apart of your very special day! Your family & friends really know how to have a great time. We love when are wedding are as fun as yours was. Thanks again, Dj Joe

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2017

We received so many comments at our son's wedding what a great DJ we had! Joe's great at involving everyone while making the bride and groom the focus of the event. Awesome entertainment and top notch equipment. Active Entertainment is the BEST!

Sent on 08/19/2017