Active Entertainment Reviews

Active Entertainment 5
Active Entertainment 6
Active Entertainment 7

Paul · Getting married on 04/20/2019

My fiancé and I went to a wedding a few weeks ago for one of her coworkers. I was not at all excited as every wedding I have ever been to has been the same. I sit in my chair watching the same ten brave people dance here and there. However, this wedding was AWESOME. I had so much fun, I danced more that night then I have my entire life. DJ Joe was so legit. I wish I could be that good at anything. My fiancé and I were so impressed that we hung around after the wedding was over just to talk to Joe and book him for our wedding. I can honestly say I'm excited for my wedding now, and I'm glad my money is going toward an actual entertainment service. DJ Joe- you rock.

Kandace · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Earlier this month I attended a wedding with Active Entertainment as the DJ service. I have NEVER had so much fun at a wedding in my life! The DJ had EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night, from the kids to Grandma Betty! The DJ was really professional, fun, and had a perfect mix of old and new songs for everyone's tastes. When I get married, I am definitely using this company! I can't say enough good things about them! Strong work Active Entertainment!

Tayler Greene · Married on 12/14/2018

Active Entertainment

Best dj we could ever ask for! Dj Joe Fila made sure my husband and I were top priority. He took care of us the whole night and made sure everything went smoothly. If you're looking for a better dj you aren't going to find one. Active Entertainment takes great pride in giving it's customers the best service possible. With beautiful uplighting, an amazing monogram , and an awesome photo booth its hard to imagine how the day couldn't be anymore perfect.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tayler, We had a great time at your wedding. I wish you & Nick many years of happiness! Sincerely, Joe

Hayley · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Dj Joe Fila was absolutely incredible!! He was very helpful and flexible while planning the event and did an amazing job on the day of! He had the party going the whole night long and helped make our wedding night perfect!!

P · Married on 10/05/2018

Joe Fila provided the musical entertainment for my son's wedding this past Friday, October 5th. From the initial meeting with Joe, we knew we were working with a true professional! Joe had a plan to provide the best entertainment for our guest, keep things fun and include the whole crowd. There was not a minute that the dance floor wasn't jam packed from start to finish! Many of the guest have contacted me to tell me that they have never been to a wedding that was as much fun as ours. This is what every parent planning a wedding hopes to hear. Thank you Joe Fila and Active Entertainment! I would never consider hiring anyone else for a special event, and now many of our friends and family feel the same.

Amy · Married on 10/05/2018

ACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT- Joe Fila - WOW what an outstanding job Joe did for our wedding. He made our guest feel so welcome & engaged in the party the whole time. He kept everyone dancing and having a great time all night. For all of the special dances/shoe game/raffle (replacement for dollar dance-which was completely brilliant) he kept those things flowing nicely and the events were enjoyable for our guests - and did not drag at all. Since our wedding I have gotten countless texts about our party. He did slideshows for the first dance, father/daughter & mother/son dances which were such a great touch. He did not stay behind the booth- which was so cool he came out and made sure people were up dancing & having a great time.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Active Entertainment 8

Active Entertainment's reply:

Jarred & Amy, Now the new Mr. & Mrs. Pitts.... Thank you, so much for allowing me to be apart of your very special day! I had a great time at your wedding & wish the two of you many years of happiness
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/05/2018

Joe, was the Very Best DJ we could have even asked for!

Our Daughter and Son in law hired Joe Fila to DJ their Wedding Reception. From our first meeting with Joe I was totally impressed, his attention to every detail was beyond my expectations. He had so many wonderful and thoughtful ideas to add to the event! He had our reception rocking, everyone had such a great night!

Active Entertainment 9
    Active Entertainment 10
    Active Entertainment 11

Brandon · Married on 09/29/2018

Man oh man did Joe do an amazing job. We couldn't have been happier with the quality job he did. Joe did everything we asked for and then some. He had people dancing all night long and kept people engaged the whole time. Joe is the best of the best and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have a night to remember.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Brandon & Emily, Thank you, So Much for allowing me to be you DJ at your ceremony & reception. It was truly a great day & night... What a wonderful family you have, with many great friends also. The dance floor was packed all night, & I also got to see many past clients of mine in the house. I wish you both, many years of happiness. Sincerely, DJ Joe Fila

Doreen · Married on 09/29/2018

Our family loved working with Joe Fila. He was entertaining and more than we could have asked for from a DJ. Joe had everyone dancing all night long (all ages). I would highly recommend him and I have already booked him for my younger daughters wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure this was a very special day!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Doreen, Thank you, for allowing me to be apart of your families special day! Brandon & Emily were awesome from the very start of the wedding planning. Right up until the end of their wedding night Lots & Lots of Fun" I look forward to working with your family again at your daughters wedding. If I can do anything for you in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely, DJ Joe Fila
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn Jacobs · Married on 09/22/2018

Best DJ ever!

If you are looking for an awesome DJ, this is the company to pick. Joe did an amazing job. Even 3 weeks after our wedding people are still telling us how much fun the DJ was. I've seen a lot of DJ's and set ups and this is the best I've seen. I hired them based on a recommendation and I told that person who recommended them they were spot on!

Gerald · Married on 09/15/2018

Joe put on a wonderful show for our daughter's wedding. From the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour through the indoor dinner and dancing, he had it all orchestrated perfectly. Everything went so smoothly. After dinner, Joe kept the crowd going until we hit our venue's curfew. Joe's special effects, like the up-lighting and "smoke", were a great addition to the party.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Mr. Pawlak, I had a great time at your daughters wedding. Your friends & family were also great...as they danced all night. Thanks again for allowing me to be apart of your families special day!
  • Meaghan & Dan

Meaghan & Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Chuck Spencer was our DJ for our wedding this past June. He was beyond words great. We didn't get some of the details to him until the week of the wedding and he was so calm and flexible about it. He showed up alone and really worked hard for us the day of the wedding. He got the uplighting perfect, people loved the music, he kept guests engaged with trivia before dinner. He also worked so well with the rest of the vendors. He was so accommodating about the photos running late and he kept the guests busy. He continuously checked in on us to let us know where we were in the schedule, what was next, make sure we were enjoying our day, and taking in moments. He really wanted this day to be the best day of our lives and he was a huge reason it was. Thank you Chuck, you were so wonderful!

Active Entertainment 12
    Active Entertainment 13
    Active Entertainment 14
    Active Entertainment 15

Kelsey Roggenbuck · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding DJ

Joe Fila is an amazing DJ! My wedding day would not have went so smoothly if it wasn’t for him! There are so many times in a wedding when music is played that I didn’t think about and I had no idea what to play, but Joe was there to suggest songs. When it came to the dancing for the rest of the night the dance floor was always packed! We also used the photo booth from active entertainment which was a big hit! I would 100% use active entertainment again for any event in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Active Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, So much for allowing me to be apart of your wedding. I am so happy you had a great time. I also had a great time getting to know your family. Congratulations again

Megan · Married on 09/08/2017

Active couldn't have been the more perfect DJ for our wedding. Joe checked in with us several times before the big day to make sure everything was what we wanted. He took care of everything from us walking down the aisle until the last song of the night. He even brought us water while we were on the dance floor. He made sure everyone was having a blast. Hands down the BEST DJ out there!! Thank you so much Joe!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Active Entertainment's reply:

Megan, Thankyou for the great review....we are so glad we were able to be apart of your very special day! Your family & friends really know how to have a great time. We love when are wedding are as fun as yours was. Thanks again, Dj Joe

Cindy · Married on 08/18/2017

We received so many comments at our son's wedding what a great DJ we had! Joe's great at involving everyone while making the bride and groom the focus of the event. Awesome entertainment and top notch equipment. Active Entertainment is the BEST!

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Joe made us feel so special on our big day! He kept everyone dancing all night. He was always making sure we didn't need anything! From our first meeting to leaving at the end we made us feel important and amazing!!! Thank you for everything Joe!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

We had DJ Joe for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing! Everyone loved the set up and how engaged he was with the guests! We definitely recommend Active Entertainment for your event!!! Thank you Joe!!

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

We used Active Entertainment for DJ services, uplighting and photobooth for our wedding. Chuck was our DJ and he was wonderful! He spent time meeting with us twice before the big day to make sure all of our expectations and needs were met. He is so experienced and had such great ideas for the reception.
    Chuck was very detail oriented. He checked on me in between the ceremony and reception to make sure I had enough to eat and drink, and even got me a plate of appetizers after pictures. He made sure to take the crowd into account when playing music. He covered all genres and every age-level was satisfied! We received many compliments on the music selection and Chuck's fun delivery. Chuck was a true professional; he recovered very nicely when a cord blew, and fulfilled my mom's request to have light-up leis available during dancing.
    The dance floor was never empty during the reception (which was definitely fear of mine). The photobooth was super fun, and the uplighting looked gorgeous. Chuck worked with our decorator at the venue to make sure everything was perfect.
    Thanks so much, Active Entertainment and Chuck Spencer, for making our wedding reception so fun!!

Christina · Married on 10/08/2016

We have been to a lot of weddings in the past few years and DJ Joe has been the best! We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day, even days after we are still getting compliments! Thank you Active Entertainment for making our day that much better!

Carlie · Married on 10/01/2016

Wedding 2016

Joey Fila made my wedding&rehearsal the success that it was! I had forgotten to invite my officiant to the rehearsal dinner 😳 So Joey went through the whole process for us (like it was his job) until we got it down! Then on wedding night he worked so hard setting up the lights to make the room look magical. He made the event personal to my guests (suggested playing other newly weds first songs), got everyone up to dance&made sure it was a good time. Im so glad i chose Active Entertainment for my special day!

Anna · Married on 08/20/2016

Active Entertainment was amazing! Jeff Henning was accommodating, friendly, helpful, flexible, and did an excellent job being our DJ. He was very outgoing and wanted to do whatever we wanted. The only thing I would have changed is giving him the exact list of songs we wanted to play.

Brianna · Married on 07/30/2016

DJ Joe was amazing! He did a fantastic job at our wedding! Would highly recommend him to anyone. Very personable and friendly and did everything we asked him to do!

Mary · Married on 06/17/2016

Joe and Jeff were the most tentative people we have ever met! They were nice and assuring that our special day would be nothing less than PERFECT. They made our wedding night more than we could have ever imagined. I don't think there is anyone better then them! Everyone at our wedding kept saying what a great entertainment we had and our dance floor was never empty. If we were to ever have another event, we wouldn't go anywhere else. Anytime we needed to get ahold of them, they were very responsive and met with us every time we asked to meet. They are very laid back and really showed us that they truly cared about us and our night. It was very nice to get to know them and now we consider them our friends. Active entertainment makes you feel assured about your night and they will make sure you are satisfied 110%. Their customer service skills go above and beyond! Thank you so much for everything you did for us! You are all our friends and family talk about!

Boone · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff did a great job listening to our concerns and accommodating every one of our needs. I would definitely recommend Active Entertainment!

James · Married on 05/14/2016

DJ Chuck was funny and made every effort to make sure both us and our guests were happy. If we should need a DJ again, we're looking here first.