Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Donnie Brown Weddings and Events

As seen on Style Network's "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?"

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life; yet, it can be one of the most stressful days. This is one of many reasons why hiring a wedding planner is so vitally important. A good wedding coordinator can help you save money and stay within your budget. He'll help keep you organized and make sure you do not overlook any details. Murphy's Law is always a factor - your planner will handle emergencies, find solutions, and keep you from feeling any unnecessary stress.

No one knows wedding and event coordination better than celebrity wedding planner Donnie Brown. Having successfully organized over 2,000 beautiful weddings and events, Donnie and his team can give you the ultimate wedding planning experience. His warm and wacky sense of humor will make every step of the planning procedure smooth, painless and even entertaining!

Call Donnie today for a consultation!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Donnie Brown Weddings and Events on

14 Reviews for Donnie Brown Weddings and Events

User Photos
todo alt text

Donnie Brown and his team made my dreams come true. Although my wedding was over a year ago I still have people thanking me for inviting them to such an amazing wedding. I look at my pictures and am so grateful I chose Donnie Brown to plan and design my wedding. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture LaToya, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Donnie Brown Weddings helped us achieve our dream wedding. Donnie helped create the theme and decor which was glamorous, beautiful and tastefully done. I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you DBW for everything!

Profile Picture NATASHA, 6/4/16, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
If you want the Best of the Best for your Wedding planner, then Donnie Brown is the ONE. He has written a book on the subject of wedding planning to help new brides to-be to know what to do and how to do it. I would be honored to endorse Donnie Brown Wedding and Events.

Donnie Brown is known throughout the trade as being the constamment professional!

We love working with Donnie Brown Weddings and his staff! They are true professionals and create stunningly gorgeous weddings. They know how to deal with all of the tiny details that make all of the difference making your wedding spectacular!

81 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

13601 Preston Road, Suite 650 West Tower, Dallas, TX 75240   See On Map
214-522-2271 (phone)
Monday - Friday 10 AM until 6 PM or by appointment
Donnie Brown Weddings and Events is a wedding Planning and decor specialist from Dallas, TX. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Texas, New York , and Florida. Donnie Brown Weddings and Events is a professional wedding Planning and decor specialist that has been part of the Texas wedding industry for 16 years years. We specialize in Couture wedding planning and custom decor.