Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Dominique Labrecque Photography

I shoot a wedding mostly from a photojournalistic approach, meaning I look for pictures that occur naturally and without me influencing them. This approach produces the best pictures, because people are more free to be themselves, and each wedding has its own character and story. I strive to make the portrait session go quickly and smoothly for all involved. My portraits are mainly influenced by fashion photography, placing less of an emphasis on "proper posing" techniques, an more on originality and fun.

Follow Dominique Labrecque Photography on

26 Reviews for Dominique Labrecque Photography

1 User photo

Dominique Labrecque Photography 1

Tori · Married on 01/27/2018

The photos are EPIC and made our hearts leap out of our chest!!!

What can I even say to fully capture his ability, talent and genuine heart?? Dom is incredible and we are extremely grateful.

From our underwater engagement shoot to our actual wedding day he has always been in communication, making us feel completely comfortable, in front of and behind the lens, and really made the entire process pretty effortless on our end. We got to be ourselves while he did his thing and captured the essence of our big day perfectly!

My heart absolutely melts when I look at the photos... highly recommend him to anyone! Overall, he totally nailed it and we couldn't be happier with the photos we got back in a very timely manor!

We will definitely be using Dom again for future events or photo shoots. THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Dominique Labrecque Photography 2

ali · Married on 03/18/2017

Dom has been nothing shy of amazing. Him and his girlfriend Lauren helped me capture one of the most special moments in my life and gave me some pictures my now Husband and I will remember forever. I found Dom through Yelp and contacted him regarding taking photos at my Husband's homecoming from deployment. He was so flexible and easy to schedule with and was very responsive. I feel he is reasonably priced considering deployments are so uncertain. He charged me $300 for around 6-8 hours of his and his gf Lauren's time and provided me with digitial files of our photos (around 150-300 photos or so, can't remember exactly). The photos were high quality and he and Lauren were very warm, professional and made me feel very comfortable. We recently got engaged, and married and I contacted him again to capture our small special day at the courthouse. We're planning on doing a bigger wedding soon and will definitely use him again. Same price and easily as many photos. Such a great deal. I'm very happy I met Dom and his GF Lauren. They are quite the duo and I can promise you without a doubt he can capture moments you never want to forget. I'll cherish these photos for the rest of my life! Thanks Dom & Lauren, you Rock!

Sent on 04/12/2016

chris · Married on 02/11/2017

My wife and I were blessed to have Dominique come shoot our destination wedding in Mexico. Dominique went above and beyond our expectations. His professionalism, character, and warmth provided a wonderful addition with him spending time with our families. The time he spent taking photos during the duration of our trip was not even requested of him. He did a phenomenal job. We owe him BIG! Our beach wedding will now be something remembered for a life time captured perfectly by Mr. Dom! We will be using him again in the future!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Dominique Labrecque Photography Pricing

Dominique Labrecque Photography Price Rates

Dominique Labrecque Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,539.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Carlsbad, 92008 See on map