Murrieta, CA 92562 Map · Phone number

About Selina Rose

Selina Rose offers packages for those who have already started the planning process, or for those who desire planning after the moment of engagement.

She'll deliver a stress free experience by handling all logistics, acting as your voice and resolving any unforeseen incidents. She would be honored to work with you on one of the most important days of your life.

Services Provided:

073520130905fredericks
2dee4805016d8d18 1414690220713 0416 130720 kelly ryan wedding

10 Reviews for Selina Rose

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

Selina is absolutely amazing! She really made me feel like everything came together and I am definitely convinced that it would have been a disaster without her. The wedding day and weeks leading up to it went so smoothly. She took care of calling vendors, meeting them, getting everything set up, making sure I had everything I needed where it needed to be. And my parents say that without her they would've taken hours to clean up after, but she just - bam, bam, bam - done! Selina is so nice, lovely, and an absolute joy to work with! I would recommend her in an absolute heartbeat!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Skyler · Married on 11/11/2017

I just cannot rave enough about Selina! One of the most important things I was looking for in a wedding planner/coordinator was someone who was kind and warm, energetic and a professional. Selina exceeded all of my expectations. Every step of the way, she was just as excited as we were about planning the wedding. Sometimes you get vendors or planners who don't show as much enthusiasm since they have done so many weddings. She was not only upbeat but also so thoughtful and assuring. She made sure all of our visions were being captured and everything was just the way we wanted. And even better, when we didn't know what we wanted or couldn't decide, she offered GREAT tips and options for us to consider to make sure we were happy with every decision! She was always one step ahead and kept everything on schedule (which I LOVE)
    Selina became a friend, not just a vendor. Working with her was an amazing experience because we were doing it with someone who was just as passionate about planning the wedding day as we were! And you just don't find that kind of person very often. We feel so blessed to have had Selina as our month of and day of wedding coordinator and we would recommend her 10 out of 10 times! She is without a doubt, the coordinator you would want for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2017
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 05/28/2017

Selina was amazing! I am so happy I got to work with her on the month and day off my wedding. She was so easy to work with during the whole process and did even more than I imagined. She went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we wanted, super responsive and sweet. She was so helpful with so many things that I didn't even think about, always adding great ideas. Our day was flawless and everything went so smooth. I loved working with her and I was so happy with everything she did, from the decorations to resolving issues with vendors, etc. Thank you for the amazing work Selina and for helping us have an awesome day!

Sent on 06/19/2017

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Sheri's Flowers
    Sheri's Flowers Wedding Florists

Selina is so easy to work with. Keeping me in the loop when there are changes. So glad we have had a chance to work together and I look forward to many more times.

• Murrieta, 92562 See on map
    6194714133 (Phone number)
    9514616836 (Other Phone Number)