Charlottesville, VA 22901 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dominique Attaway Photography

...... when I get a glimpse at someone's tears of emotion, an intimate look between the bride and groom, tenderness between Mom and Dad.
..... capture the energy of the reception on my images.
......and as girl who doesn't love been around wedding dresses and beautiful decor.

My Style: I bring a photojournalist approach to your wedding day. I thrive on candid moments but also rely on natural poses when needed. Even though, I process my images to enhance the feel of the photo, but I dont' like to over process them as I think it takes away the authenticity of your photo. My goal is to capture your memories and the moments you missed, to capture the obvious and the unexpected. I work with another professional photographer, and with the two of us, your wedding day will be covered in all angles.

I get inspired by my surroundings but mainly by the couple, by what YOU decide to share with me.
I am not an "in your face" photographer. I am very discreet and unobtrusive everything from a distance. When I got married 12 years ago in France, I had a great photographer who knew I was not too keen on being photographed and he managed to capture our day beautifully while being very discreet, I want you to share the same experience.
I am very flexible and will cater to your requests as I want to meet your expectations ...and much more!

BC649
BC649

• Real Weddings 15

43 Reviews for Dominique Attaway Photography

Catherine · Married on 10/15/2016

Dominique was the definition of perfection. "They" say you need to like your photographer because you will be spending the most time with them, and we loved Dominique. She was professional, understanding, and she got to know us well enough to know the things we did and did not want from our wedding photos. When we got the pictures back, they were even more perfect than we could have imagined. They were romantic, beautiful, and captured us perfectly. I am taken back to each moment of our special day anytime I look through our wedding photos because of Dominique!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Dominique is an absolutely incredible photographer!!!! She takes the fabulous pictures and we seriously cannot stop looking at our wedding photos! She has an amazing eye and captured the best shots along with perfect lighting. We got married at a country club and I told Dominique beforehand that I wanted to have some photos of my husband and I with a more relaxed, nature look and Dominique completely understood. During our cocktail hour, she drove my husband and I (in my wedding dress!) to the front of the country club to take photos of just us with trees and gorgeous flowers - these photos are my absolute favorite pictures from our wedding! We will treasure them forever! Dominique truly understood the look I wanted and captured it perfectly!

She also took the most gorgeous engagement photos as well and again understood the look and background we wanted! Dominique is an amazing photographer and has a wonderful personality! My husband kept raving about how easy and fun Dominique was to work with, and I couldn't agree more :) All of our family and friends are in love with our photos! In going through our wedding photos, Dominique truly captured the whole story of our wedding day and all the emotions. Tears come to my eyes every time I look at our wedding photos! I highly, highly recommend Dominque! She is truly incredible!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/02/2016

Dominique is a true pro. We have so many incredible photos that left us wondering how she and her partner were able to catch so many angles without ever being in a photo or even noticed. She's efficient and gets the right shots without a lot of lull so that we had time to ourselves before the reception. We were a very laid back group and she captured our joy without forcing unnatural photos. I would absolutely recommend her services.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Dominique Attaway Photography Pricing

Dominique Attaway Photography Price Rates

Dominique Attaway Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,792.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Barb Wired
    Barb Wired Wedding Planners

A collection of Dominique's photos from your wedding day is a dream come true. What a joy to have her as a part of our team of vendors and welcome that opportunity anytime.

• Montfair Resort Farm
    Montfair Resort Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We love to have Dominique Attaway at Montfair Resort Farm. She captures our rustic location beautifully!

• Jeffrey C Gleason Photography
    Jeffrey C Gleason Photography Wedding Photographers

Dominique is a talented photographer who's beautifully composed photographs highlight the natural emotion of each moment of your wedding day. She is an inspirational photographer.

• Charlottesville, 22901 See on map