Tacoma, WA 98418 Map · Phone number

2 layred wedding cake
X7I0853

9 Reviews for Dombrowski Catering

Lynn · Married on 09/23/2017

I honestly can't recommend Dombroski catering highly enough! They now have done two of our family weddings and both not only had delicious beautiful food for our guests, but the help they provided both before and after the food was served went above and beyond, and made the special event go so smoothly and effortlessly for us. Margaret gave us great suggestions on details such as table cloths, chairs and decorations, and she and her crew (family!) are some of the hardest working most gracious people you could ever find to work with. Our venue loves to work with them too. It is such a positive when your venue is thrilled to hear Dombroski catering will be taking care of your guests! Thank you! Lynn Raisl

Sent on 10/12/2017

Annaka · Married on 09/05/2015

I would highly recommend Dombrowski Catering to anyone.
    We got lots of compliments on the food, and Margaret made the whole planning process easy and pleasant.

Their online menu builder allowed us to play around with different options, and think through our priorities without any time pressure or bother about trying different options - I just told Margaret our final selections two weeks before the wedding.
    Margaret let me arrange dessert separately (I wanted a wide variety of desserts), and was nice enough to supply a bunch of cake stands to supplement the dessert serving arrangements I had been able to find.

She and her staff were very pleasant and helpful, and helped the day go smoothly.
    And have I mentioned the food was delicious?
    And nicely presented!

Margaret even took photos throughout the afternoon and evening. We got them before the official photographer’s pictures, so it was our first real look at the day! That made for a lovely and unexpected bonus.

We went with a buffet, and there was plenty of food.
    The salmon was wonderful. I was a little worried beforehand - it can be a bit dry, and a large service is not the most forgiving context - but it was delicious!
    The mac and cheese was the surprise hit, though :)
    I had ordered it mostly for the kids and vegetarians, but Margaret told me everyone would have some - and she was right!

Excellent food and excellent service helped make my wedding reception wonderful.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Katie · Married on 09/07/2014

I loved working with Margret from Drombrowski Catering. As a busy bride I communicated with her mostly via email, for the inquiry, menu, event details, etc. She made it all really easy and was very nice when I called once with questions. I also loved the online menu builder. Everyone has a budget, and I really liked that they had a large menu available online to pick and choose from! It made it really easy to build a menu within my budget and without any pressure to add on more. Margret even let me bring outside desserts from a different vendor and supplied sweet tea at my wedding even though it wasn't on their menu. Overall amazing experience leading up to the wedding, and the day of was just as awesome. We had tons of food (give an accurate quest count. I had way too much food left over. I said there was 70 guests instead of the actual 55 because I was afraid of not having enough food), the food was delicious, and Margret even took photos and video of my wedding. The only thing I wish I did different was supply my own non-alcoholic drinks. Dombrowski Catering picks up the left over food and drinks after their contracted serving time. Which I was ok with since I only wanted to pay for a certain amount of time. However, I forgot this detail and only had alcoholic beverages near the end. Overall amazing vendor though.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Dombrowski Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dombrowski Catering 1
    FREE Wedding CAKE - Reserve Your Date before promotion ends!
    When you reserve your day today, you will receive a FREE wedding cake...this could save you $$$! This offer is for a limited time only, restrictions do apply contact us for all the details. Reserve your event date before the offer ends for a FREE Wedding Cake by Dombrowski Catering a preferred wedding vendor by Brides Club, My Seattle Wedding, The Wedding Resource Guide and the Wedding Workbook. Go to our website www.dcater.com to see Cakes by Dombrowski photos.

• Tacoma, 98418 See on map