Dolled Up OC

Costa Mesa, CA View map

A boutique makeup and hair styling experience. We are based out of Orange County but travel world wide for destination weddings.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Stacy E. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing hair and makeup!

Heather at Dolled up OC is AMAZING!!! I have had the same girl do my hair for years, and she unfortunately was admitted in to the hospital the week of my wedding! Thankfully she is OK, but that theft me with no one to do my hair for my wedding. I already had Heather booked for my makeup, and she stepped up and did my hair as well. She did a amazing job! She was able to curl my very fine hair that does not hold a curl, and it actually stayed all through the night! My makeup was amazing and lasted all night as well. She is also just a blast to hang out with, which makes the process of getting ready for your big day a breeze. I will definitely use her again in the future!
  • Erica
    Erica T. Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful 2.0

As I look back on our Wedding Day, the word I would use to describe the way I felt is: beautiful. And what's special about that word is, I also completely felt like myself. And this is all due to Heather. I met Heather for the first time when she did my make up for our Engagement Session. I was very nervous going to anyone as I have had my make up done before and never felt like myself. I have green eyes and people seem to have some pretty crazy ideas of how I should make them look. I knew I had to take a leap of faith with the Engagement Session and upcoming Wedding. Heather was recommended to me and I swear I fell in love from the first time she did my hair & make up! I actually wore my make up for the next two days on BOTH my Engagement Session & Wedding.
    Heather also has a great team. We were lucky enough that Heather brought Caitlyn with her on our Wedding Day. They made us all look so gorgeous and we received so many compliments!
    On top of Dolled Up OC's amazing talents, they are such great ladies! I swear you will want to keep them in your life forever. I DO! :)
  • Diane
    Diane Married on 04/27/2019

LOVED their work!

Heather was very quick to respond to my emails and made the hiring process super easy. The day of my wedding, Stephanie did our hair and Brittany did our makeup. They arrived on time and ready to go. They both did an amazing job on my maids, mother and MIL, and I especially loved how they did myself! Stephanie listened to what I wanted, and did a BEAUTIFUL job executing it. I hadn't gotten to have a trial with Brittany so I was a little nervous, but I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. I have never felt prettier in my life thanks to these 2!

2915 Red Hill Ave c104 Costa Mesa, CA, 92626
Location of (Dolled Up OC)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding