Asheville, NC 28804 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Doll Box Productions

We are a one stop shop for hair and makeup artists! We will come to you with our glam gadgets and create a prefect look for brides, bride’s maids, commercial and non-commercial photo shoots, video and film. We are located in Asheville, NC, but will travel near and far for our customers. Having worked for MAC Cosmetics for 7 years, we have a strong grasp on current makeup trends and how to execute them. We are capable of creating makeup and hair looks for the natural beauties, drama queens, and everything in between. Bringing years of hair experience to create a cohesive, professional quality look that you will want to show off. Our work has been featured in national ads for TMobile, advertising for the Biltmore Estate, backstage at Moogfest, VERVE magazine, Sophie Magazine, I DO Magazine, and a number of beautiful weddings, just to name a few. We look forward to working with each and everyone of you. Lets talk soon.

43 Reviews for Doll Box Productions

A · Married on 10/09/2018

Wonderful People and Beautiful Results!

Working with Amanda and Heather was so lovely! I came in for the trial knowing I wanted natural make-up and a braided style, but I really hadn't nailed anything down. Both Amanda and Heather were so sweet, warm, and professional to work with; they helped tremendously in helping me pick a style that fit my features, preferences, and our wedding theme. Even after the trial they continued to work with me right up until the day-of to accommodate any new styles or changes so that everything was perfect. I felt gorgeous both because of their great energy and the fantastic work they did! Amanda and Heather immediately made me and my bridesmaids feel comfortable and their make-up/hair came across beautifully in person, in the wedding photos, and in the wedding video. These two are absolutely wonderful!
    Thank you for letting me feel like a perfect bride on my wedding day

Sent on 10/19/2018

Raeven · Married on 04/15/2018

I chose Doll Box for all of my bridesmaids makeup, having already worked with Amanda before, I knew she would be the perfect fit for my special day. She is professional, knowledgeable, prompt and her skill set is top notch. All of my girls looked absolutely flawless and each one had makeup that was tailored to their exact needs, no cookie cutter looks here. I would 100% recommend her and her team for any hair/makeup needs.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/09/2017

I used Doll Box Productions for my wedding this September and I can honestly say that my experience was one of the best I’ve ever had. Booking them and working with them for my ideas was effortless. And I cannot count the compliments I got; the hair and makeup they did for myself and my bridal party was honestly the best I have ever seen. They just got me! I have never felt prettier and isn’t that every bride’s dream?

Sent on 09/28/2017

Doll Box Productions Pricing

Doll Box Productions Price Rates

Doll Box Productions FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20