DoItAll Entertainment

Chicago, IL View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

DoItAll Entertainment is a DJ, lighting and audio entertainment service located in the Chicago area. The client's vision is the main priority for these entertainers. DoItAll Entertainment has acts from beatboxers, dancers and chenda players.
Owner Tim Joseph has entertained Chicago for nearly 10 years.

The DJs will provide couples with custom playlists and consultations to make sure that every experience is custom. You’ll also receive one of their lively MCs to keep your party dancing all night. In addition to providing great entertainment, DoItAll Entertainment has wedding planners on staff to ensure your day is smooth. Their team will make sure your vision falls within the bounds of your budget and take the stress away from you. They also provide lighting packages for every event to take your reception to the next level. Enjoy uplighting, custom monograms and an LED dancefloor at your reception. Their DJ services include:

• Consultation
  • MC
  • Video projection
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Princeton J. Married on 08/28/2021

Excellent Service

My wife and I had an amazing experience working with Doitall. We had DJ Ankit and MC Riel and they made our wedding day absolutely special. DJ Ankit were playing all the songs we wanted and enjoyed and listened to our song requests. MC Riel is literally pure energy and hyped up our guests the entire night. This is the first time we saw our family not leave the dance floor until the end of the night. That's how much everyone had fun! We literally had all our guests on the dance floor until the night was over. DJ Ankit and MC Riel did an amazing job! I highly recommend getting them. Also, Timmy was excellent to work with. He listened to all of our requests and responded very promptly. We recommend working with Doitall because they really do take care of you.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 07/10/2020

They gave us the beat dance floor and the beat vibes. Also very easy company to work with.

Loved the music and Sanu rocks!
  • Hannah
    Hannah T. Married on 10/05/2019

DoItAll made our wedding amazing!

As soon as I got engaged I knew that I wanted to book DoItAll Entertainment for our DJ/MC services because of the amazing experiences I have had with them at other weddings. We worked with Tim Joseph throughout the planning process. He was super responsive, organized and completely on top of everything, making it super easy and stress-free for us. Our DJ/MC was DJ Ankit. When I spoke with him to go through the final reception timeline and music choices I instantly knew he would do a fantastic job. He was super flexible even accommodating last minute changes minutes before the reception started. I cannot say enough about what an AMAZING job DoItAll and DJ Ankit did. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish. As this was an Indian American wedding, Tim even helped me incorporate Indian traditions. DJ Ankit did a perfect job playing all of our must play songs and using that to choose the rest of the music. Every single song he played was perfect and all of our guests were raving about DJ Ankit and DoItAll the next day. We definitely recommend DoItAll for all of your entertainment needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Elite Booth Rentals Elite Booth Rentals Photo Booths

There is no other entertainment company that can bring the execution of a beyond flawless event. Even through any natural disaster, these guys will still keep the party and energy going! Aside from having the highest grade in sound and lighting, their event expertise, they are the most talented artists and musicians we've ever seen in a DJ/MC company! You can either spend your money on some entertainment companies old reputation, or you can ensure the greatest success and result for your event. Book DoItALL ENTERTAINMENT!!

Creative Sounds Entertainment Creative Sounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

DoitAll (DIA) has been my go to colleague to work with when it comes to weddings. My main point of interaction for events has been Timmy and he's been such a pleasure to work with. Very quick with the responses and knowledgeable when it comes to execution on planning for events. Sanu (DJ iLLEST) is one of the best DJs in the game and my partner in crime when it comes to creativity and upbeat music sets. Lastly, Shawn is THE best MC. Period. There's no other way to put it. He is constantly engaging the crowd from the minute they step into the ballroom to getting EVERYONE on the dance floor. DIA is family to me and trust that you're in great hands when you're working with them!

Prestige Wedding Decoration Prestige Wedding Decoration Wedding Decor & Lighting

Highly recommended!!!

400 Central Ave Chicago, IL, 60093
Location of (DoItAll Entertainment)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding