Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Dj Aladdin

With a unique vision for elevating events, Raunak Entertainment is rapidly becoming the Midwest's premiere event entertainment destination. Supplying top of the line sound, lighting, music, as well as professional artists, Raunak Entertainment goes above and beyond to provide clients with exceptional experiences. We've hand chosen the finest partners in sound, décor, event planning and much more, resulting in a fierce team who aims to offer only the best. With an unbeatable track record in service and production, Raunak Entertainment has provided years of dedicated service for events all over the world. Knowing that no two events are alike, Raunak Entertainment is blended and balanced with the best in the business; the most talented, up and coming artists, as well as professionals with years of experience under their belt.

98e87a622f20752e 1515531267 bd4dae7a1abae9df 1515531264 9aec48325f2f62f1 151553

• Videos 1

42 Reviews for Dj Aladdin

Dev Surati · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience

Yes, Aladdin was great to work with. He met with us personally to ensure all the items we wanted for our event were captured and he delivered on his promise. We hired him for our Garba, Wedding and Reception and he did not disappoint. Prior to the event he ensured he had every detail captured according to our time line and come time for the reception party, he had the whole crowd fired up. He played music that catered to all age groups and backgrounds and everyone enjoyed well into the middle of the night. He even played a little bit extra because no one wanted to leave the dance floor!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Charly Brown

Charly Brown · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing DJ and Truly Skilled! Highly Recommend!

DJ Aladdin was AMAZING! Words can’t express how my husband and I feel after hiring DJ Aladdin for all our entertainment needs for our wedding weekend. We got married on June 9, 2019 and DJ Aladdin’s was nothing but a true professional for our reception and our event the day before our wedding. He was able to get everyone when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE on the dance floor the whole night from the little kids to the old heads. Our wedding was a blend of two cultures that are truly rich in music (Indian and African American) and the way DJ Aladdin seamlessly put tracks together and merged all types of music from urban to Indian to Spanish etc together just shows how skilled and true of a professional he is! It’s two weeks past our wedding and our family, guests, friends etc are still raving about the nights music and entertainment. My husband and I were told by several people that they have never danced this much in their life! We even had a family friend tell us “she hadn’t danced in 30 years” but DJ Aladdin was able to bring that out of her that night! We both truly can’t thank him and his team enough for a beautiful nights worth of entertainment and music that still has all our guests hyped and raving about it saying it’s the most fun they have had it so long! We highly highly recommend him for all your DJ services and needs!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Vikram Patel · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding DJ in Chicago

DJ Aladdin was recommended to me by two very prominent Chicago DJ friends who were familiar with Aladdin's work through the DJ circuit over many, many years. Their recommendations were so important that I didn't question the choice and just went with it. Every interaction I had with DJ Aladdin was professional, considerate, and (most importantly) fun! My wife is American and I am Indian and DJ Aladdin is no stranger to fusion weddings. The night was incredible. Every song, vibe, and musical theme / choice by him was completely on point and got everybody on the dance floor, including this author, who is VERY hard to get on the dance floor. I cannot recommend him enough for your function, whatever that may be.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Dj Aladdin FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Elk Grove Village, 60007 See on map