Dj Aladdin Reviews

42 | Elk Grove Village, IL

42 Reviews for Dj Aladdin

Dev Surati · Married on 06/15/2019

Great Experience

Yes, Aladdin was great to work with. He met with us personally to ensure all the items we wanted for our event were captured and he delivered on his promise. We hired him for our Garba, Wedding and Reception and he did not disappoint. Prior to the event he ensured he had every detail captured according to our time line and come time for the reception party, he had the whole crowd fired up. He played music that catered to all age groups and backgrounds and everyone enjoyed well into the middle of the night. He even played a little bit extra because no one wanted to leave the dance floor!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Charly Brown

Charly Brown · Married on 06/09/2019

Amazing DJ and Truly Skilled! Highly Recommend!

DJ Aladdin was AMAZING! Words can’t express how my husband and I feel after hiring DJ Aladdin for all our entertainment needs for our wedding weekend. We got married on June 9, 2019 and DJ Aladdin’s was nothing but a true professional for our reception and our event the day before our wedding. He was able to get everyone when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE on the dance floor the whole night from the little kids to the old heads. Our wedding was a blend of two cultures that are truly rich in music (Indian and African American) and the way DJ Aladdin seamlessly put tracks together and merged all types of music from urban to Indian to Spanish etc together just shows how skilled and true of a professional he is! It’s two weeks past our wedding and our family, guests, friends etc are still raving about the nights music and entertainment. My husband and I were told by several people that they have never danced this much in their life! We even had a family friend tell us “she hadn’t danced in 30 years” but DJ Aladdin was able to bring that out of her that night! We both truly can’t thank him and his team enough for a beautiful nights worth of entertainment and music that still has all our guests hyped and raving about it saying it’s the most fun they have had it so long! We highly highly recommend him for all your DJ services and needs!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Vikram Patel · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding DJ in Chicago

DJ Aladdin was recommended to me by two very prominent Chicago DJ friends who were familiar with Aladdin's work through the DJ circuit over many, many years. Their recommendations were so important that I didn't question the choice and just went with it. Every interaction I had with DJ Aladdin was professional, considerate, and (most importantly) fun! My wife is American and I am Indian and DJ Aladdin is no stranger to fusion weddings. The night was incredible. Every song, vibe, and musical theme / choice by him was completely on point and got everybody on the dance floor, including this author, who is VERY hard to get on the dance floor. I cannot recommend him enough for your function, whatever that may be.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Anita Patel · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

Aladdin did an amazing job, I gave him a few songs and he totally understood the vibe I wanted! He couldn’t have done a better job!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kirndeep Kaur · Married on 12/29/2018

The best Desi DJ in the midwest!

DJ Alladin was our first choice for our special day. Himself and his crew were prompt, ready and well equiped throughout our big night. They were able to fulfill all of our musical requests from strictly Punjabi songs to new and current bhangra and hip hop. They kept our guests entertained and there was never a dull moment.
    THANK YOU for making the evening so memorable! Thank you for making sure that the entire wedding party was engaged and having fun. I was sooo happy to see them all dancing up a storm from start to end. Thank you for arriving on time and executing the party just the way we wanted to and we didn't have to stress over anything - you managed it flawlessly. It's been a month since our reception party and till this day, my friends and family are complimenting me on the lovely lighting, fog machine, monogram, sparklers and of course the great music you put together !

Just remembering that fun night, a month ago - I want to get married all over again:)

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2018

Best energy ever!

DJ Aladdin did an INCREDIBLE job for our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor. We are a multicultural wedding and he was able to perfectly mix our taste in music and create an epic party for everyone. Very grateful- the energy in that room was everything!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Chandni · Married on 10/27/2018

A Great DJ for Indian and American Music

We worked with DJ Aladdin for our sangeet and wedding reception and he was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had everyone on their feet during both events and had the party going till after 1 AM. He was very punctual and easy to work and was flexible with our times when events ran long. We would highly recommend him to any newly engaged couple that is looking to have their guests dancing all night long.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Sonia · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Aladdin seriously brought the party to our wedding! I put a lot of time and effort into sharing a playlist with him of songs that we love and he did a great job of using the playlist but also feeling out the vibe of the crowd. I'm punjabi and my fiance is persian so he had three very different crowds that he served - punjabis, persians and americans and he flawlessly switched between the genres and did a good job of keeping everyone happy. He did our Sangeet and our wedding and after the Sangeet I gave him some small feedback and he did a good job of responding and acting on it! I also appreciated that he mostly listened to me when I asked for certain songs/requests and not random guests :) Other awesome things-
    1) his voice on the mic really hyped up the crowd. He got everyone out of their chairs and jumping around for the entrances.
    2) I did a surprise dance with my sisters and cousins and he perfectly cut the music for that
    3) he was so sweet and really professional the whole time! I asked him to play light tunes for our cocktail hour and he worked to make it awesome
    4) the uplighting/decal made our room look amazing - the purple was awesome!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Vishal · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Aladdin was amazing; we were able to give me 5 different genres and he was able to perform exactly what we wanted. He is very professional and knows what he is doing. Great communication and he put our minds at ease throughout the entire process and reception night. He is definitely worth it! My wife & I definitely recommend the lighting package as all guests were impressed with it and requested his information at the end of the night. I will definitely use DJ Aladdin in the near future for other events!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Karan · Married on 05/05/2018

Dj Aladdin was amazing his music and set up was great I recommend him for all Dj entertainment needs.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Gorav · Married on 12/22/2017

Working with DJ Aladdin was a blast. He's extremely professional and our guests had a blast with his entertainment.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Sunainna shamsuddin · Married on 09/09/2017

Wedding Dj

I literally had the best time of my life and my guests raved about how great the music was. ALADDIN was so kind to me throughout the entire process and the music was seriously a hit.

Not to mention he did the uplights for my wedding and it was PERFECT. I would recommended him to everyone!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sunny · Married on 09/03/2017

An amazing DJ that kept the dance floor full the entire night. He had a great mix of Punjabi Music and Hip Hop. He also did a great job with simple music in the background for the wedding, and working with the dhol player (who he brought) at the bhaarat. He even took part in our group snapchat story!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Aman · Married on 12/03/2016

I booked Dj Aladdin for my wedding in December of 2016. Also got uplighting and DJ lighting services and the Hall looked AMAZING.This was the second time i used him and both times he KILLED IT! He knows how to keep the dance floor going and the crowd hyped! The Hall had to tell us to shut down because it was time to leave and no one wanted to leave the dance floor!! Easy to work with and will do everything he can to accommodate you.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Rajiv · Married on 11/26/2016

I hired DJ Aladdin for my wedding and could not have been more satisfied! Having DJ'd weddings for over 15 years, I tend to be more critical than the average consumer but Aladdin laid to rest any potential concerns I may have had. He was early for each event througout the weekend; he was accessible anytime; he dealt with any issues that arose and handled corresponding with our families, mc and wedding guests professionally. Needless to say the music was fantastic and we will always remember how special he made our event. You cannot go wrong with him!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Vikas · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Aladdin was the DJ for our wedding and all related events leading up to it in September. He was amazing!! From our initial contact through the very last event, DJ Aladdin was responsive, timely, accommodating, and best of all, a perfectionist. He met with us in-person and via phone several times throughout the months leading up to the event and was one of few vendors that actually gave us some peace of mind, in an otherwise stressful planning environment. He has a special talent for adapting quickly to his audience and that showed during each of our events. So much so, in fact, that open-dance during the reception went two hours longer than we had originally planned because guests could not stop dancing! We highly recommend DJ Aladdin!

Sent on 10/21/2016

raj · Married on 08/20/2016

the best dj ever........................................................

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • F

Farah · Married on 06/11/2016

DJ aladdin did an amazing job at our Indian wedding! He rocked the sangeet with a mix of bollywood and bhangra hits, and he made everyone dance at the baraat. He kept the reception going until 2 am with a mix of 90's hip-hop, top 40s and bhangra. Aladdin can do it all. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Just rocked the show
    played everything I wanted on the playlist
    has unparalleled level of experience
    need to call him asap for my wedding next year!
    I wish there was a video of him mixing my event, we are very particular of the music we like and the lighting we wanted, they all did an excellent job, whoever thinks his competitors are better really need to reconsider, he's got talent like no one else in the industry.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Rajvi · Married on 10/03/2015

The music was wonderful and the DJ did an amazing job!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Nil · Married on 08/29/2015

Awesome dj who knows how to adjust to the usual mixed crowds of old Indian people and the young generation. Great mixes. Great service

Sent on 10/22/2015
  • I

Imran · Married on 08/08/2015

I booked DJ Aladdin for my wedding. He did a phenomenal job both nights. We received many compliments. The dance floor was rocking. I recommend anyone who books DJ Aladdin to have at least one face to face meeting and go over the agenda. He takes care of the rest. Not once did I have to worry about timing or tracks during all the performances. And the sound system he brings is top notch!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

When I was looking for a DJ for my wedding I had a very short list. Having been in the industry for such a long time I knew that hiring the correct person would make or break my reception. After speaking with Rohit I knew this was going to be a good fit. From the beginning he knew exactly what we were looking for in music selection and did a great job communicating in the months before the wedding.
    The thing that really blew me away was how Rohit was able to read the crowd. I have my own preferences and he never strayed away from that but also went into his repertoire and made sure the dance floor was packed. I heard a lot of compliments from our guests about how music was perfect. I obviously had high expectations and Rohit made sure to exceed every single one. Without a doubt we would not have had as great of a time if we did not have him at the helm. A huge thank you to Rohit for making our wedding reception a night to remember!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Tanveer · Married on 07/04/2015

When I was looking for a DJ for my wedding I had a very short list. Having been in the industry for such a long time I knew that hiring the correct person would make or break my reception. After speaking with Aladdin I knew this was going to be a good fit. From the beginning he knew exactly what we were looking for in music selection and did a great job communicating in the months before the wedding.
    The thing that really blew me away was how Aladdin was able to read the crowd. I have my own preferences and he never strayed away from that but also went into his repertoire and made sure the dance floor was packed. I heard a lot of compliments from our guests about how music was perfect. I obviously had high expectations and Aladdin made sure to exceed every single one. Without a doubt we would not have had as great of a time if we did not have him at the helm. A huge thank you to Aladdin for making our wedding reception a night to remember!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Jessie · Married on 06/20/2015

Words cannot express how happy my husband and I are to have chosen DJ Aladdin as the DJ for our wedding! We all know that the DJ is one of the most important pieces to make sure the night gets off to a great start and he did just that. He is unbelievably talented and has the ability to know exactly what the crowd needs to hear (with very little direction) to keep the dance floor packed all night long! Even after the event friends and family have expressed how amazing the DJ was! During a time when you are stressing about every little detail, it was nice to have one less thing to worry about ...having seen him work his magic at countless other weddings, we knew we were making the right decision. He will definitely not disappoint! BEST DJ EVER.

Sent on 06/30/2015