Documenting Life's Moments

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Documenting Life's Moments

"Capturing your life. one moment at a time."
  • I grew up in Central Massachusetts and live with my wife Laura in Boston. I started out learning with cheap film cameras as a kid, but really became interested in the early 2000's when digital photography began to evolve. I have a passion for photographing people, using my perspective with a lens, and am always learning more! I like to think I can get almost anyone to smile.

• I am very flexible, especially when working with young clients. I am also an elementary school teacher with over 10 years of experience working with children and hold a Master's Degree in Literacy and Language. My love of teaching spills over into my passion for photographing people, since I am constantly reflecting and changing to meet my clients’ needs. I have a lot of patience and am willing to do what it takes in order to get wonderful photographs.

The “excitement of discovery” is what really fuels my desire to try new things and add them to my repertoire. I approaches each shoot individually, thus trying to be sincere and honest with my clients’ needs.

Give me a call or shoot an email to chat about your story as a couple and your wedding plans or to go over ideas for your family portrait session. I look forward to capturing your life's events! ~David

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Negatives (1)

I can't recommend Dave Lang highly enough. With the utmost tact and sensitivity, he managed to capture so many of the precious moments that made our day so memorable. Each time my wife and I look at the album he put together, we relive the wedding. Superlative service. Fantastic value. Great guy. What's not to like?

Profile Picture Andrew, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We contacted Dave about a month before our wedding and how lucky were we that he was available! Outstanding service from first email to final photos and excellent value for money. Thank you, Dave for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture Nina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad that Dave was referred to us! He was very responsive and worked with us to meet our needs. He was such a pleasure to plan and work with! He made everyone feel comfortable and me, my husband and our guests enjoyed taking all of the pictures. The final pictures were delivered to us in a very timely manner and turned out beautiful! I highly recommend hiring Dave!

Profile Picture Mary Grace, 1/14/18, 1 Review

Save the Date
7 AWARDS

Photos

13 Photos

Mini Portfolio 'see my main site'

13 Photos
220x220 sq 1330615444064 porzio732
220x220 sq 1330615460757 smart66
220x220 sq 1330615469885 smart788

2 ENDORSEMENTS
David is not only an excellent photographer but also a friendly, all around nice person. I have used him time and time again for my own personal photos (maternity, family) and am always impressed by the photos in his online wedding gallery. He has an eye for detail and produces beautiful, timeless photos.

Excellent photographer! Friendly and professional to work with. A few of the photos in our wedding wire account are thanks to his great work.