1076 cambrain drive, Memphis, TN 38134 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About DNA Entertainment

Finding A Professional DJ/MC Doesn't Have To Be Hard!

Trust a Mid-South wedding entertainment expert to help make your ceremony and reception stress-free, meaningful and fun.

Entertainment Planner

Helping you reduce your stress and enjoy your own wedding.

Reception Host

Managing the flow of your event while remaining in the moment.

Music Mixer

Playing continuous music to celebrate your day and pack your dance floor!

Visit dnamemphis.com to learn more and get a copy of 'Wedding Music Mistakes You Need To Avoid"

Follow DNA Entertainment on

• Videos 4

101 Reviews for DNA Entertainment

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly exceeded my expectations!

I was initially unsure if I really wanted to spend the money to invest in a DJ for my wedding, but David went far above and beyond what I would have expected from a DJ! He knows so much about weddings, so he nearly coordinated what the whole wedding day would look like when we laid out a day-of timeline. I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything going as planned the day-of because he was overseeing it all. He came to me when it was time for different planned parts of the reception so I literally didn’t have to think at all. My husband and I just enjoyed the night and let him handle the rest! He is very responsive to texts and calls. You can that DJing is his full time job and that he loves what he does! Thank you David for a wonderful, stress-free day!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Wow, I'm speechless! Your country/Christian reception at Mallard's Croft was both beautiful and amazing. You were super great to work with. Many thanks and best wishes to you and AJ!

Molly · Married on 10/14/2018

David was so easy to work with!

David was our ceremony DJ. He knew the venue, made sure our technology needs and venue capabilities matched, and handled everything so professionally and promptly. It made our entire ceremony a breeze. We couldn't have asked for anything better. We would definitely recommend him to anyone in Memphis looking for a DJ!

Sent on 11/07/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Molly! You made me smile today with your kind words. It was great working with you for your Woodruff-Fontaine ceremony. Best wishes to you and Jake!
  • Margie

Margie Anderson · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Wedding DJ!

David could not have been more helpful as our wedding DJ! He helped us figure out what kind of style and entertainment we were looking for and then made it so easy to add our own special details. He made sure that nothing was left unplanned: the cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter, last slow dance, they all had a song specially chosen for that moment. He also worked with my husband to secretly plan a surprise choreographed dance for the mother-son dance! David was also available to meet anytime we needed and was very responsive to calls/texts/e-mails. We had an amazing reception with a packed dance floor thanks to him!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    DNA Entertainment 1
    DNA Entertainment 2

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Hey Margie! From the first time I met with you and Tiler I knew we were going to have a great working relationship and an awesome reception. I loved personalizing your event. My favorite moment was the surprise mother-son dance, but the packed dance floor was a close second! Thanks for choosing me to help make your wedding a memorable, entertaining evening. Best wishes and God bless! #whodat

DNA Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 799.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Rick Grainger Photographer
    Rick Grainger Photographer Wedding Photographers

David is very professional with a tremendous attention to detail and making sure that the bride and groom, as well as their guests, have a great time. I would highly recommend him.

• Travel Leaders
    Travel Leaders Travel Agents

Need a DJ for your next event! David with DNA Entertainment is awesome! We highly recommend him to all our clients!

• Photo Booth BLING
    Photo Booth BLING Photo Booths

DNA entertainment is a great choice for your event! David is truly professional and makes sure all details are taken care of. DNA entertainment will be a key element in making your event a big success!

• Memphis, TN 38134 See on map