400 Cedar Street NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Rick Grainger Photographer

My goal is to capture everything that makes your wedding day unique and special; and to prepare for you a custom-designed, one-of-a-kind, fine-art wedding book that you will treasure as an heirloom forever. In addition, I also strive to make your experience as awesomely enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. Thank you for taking the time to check out my services.

(256) 797-2268

6 Reviews for Rick Grainger Photographer

• SL Standridge

Sl Standridge · Married on 05/18/2019

Talented and kind

His work is wonderful. He is kind and hard working. He has a wonderful attitude and easy to work with. I would recommend his work for all special occasions. He captured every detail of our wedding.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Casey

Casey Standridge · Married on 05/18/2019

The best photographer I’ve ever dealt with!

Rick was so incredible! He was extremely friendly, but also so professional. He took so many pictures for us and made sure to capture each one I requested. He also got the pictures back to us in less than a week!! By far the most compliments I’ve gotten about my wedding have been how beautiful the pictures are, and I couldn’t be happier with them! I’m usually awkward in pictures but Rick was so great about posing everyone and making us feel comfortable! Definitely book him if you can!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Rick Grainger was the perfect choice or our wedding. Rick met with us four times before the wedding and was kind, polite, and helpful each time. He allowed us the freedom to make four payments toward our total before the wedding, which helped us in budgeting for other things.

We had a great time doing our engagement photos with him, and they looked great. He was willing to go to two separate locations to photograph.

On wedding day, he was the first person to arrive at the venue. My wife and I got ready in two separate locations about a mile apart, and Rick went back and forth between these locations to get pictures while we got ready and the bridal party started showing up.

He was upbeat, helpful, funny, and courteous all day long. He was able to tactfully say the things to my groomsmen and family that I did not feel comfortable saying. For example, to my groomsmen, "A gentleman wearing a two button suit buttons only the top button unless its a funeral, and this is not a funeral, gentlemen." Thank you, Rick. I was thinking it, but you said it.

His photography of the wedding itself and the reception was excellent. Every shot we could have wanted, Rick got it. One of my guests, as Rick walked by us to take a picture of something commented, "he has not stopped taking pictures for a minute." That's pretty accurate. He did not stop until the bride and I left, and by then it was just Rick, a couple guests, and the bridal party.

After the wedding, we waited only a couple weeks before he sent us a link to a gallery of more than 1,500 photos. We were very happy with the results. I could not recommend Rick more highly.26

Sent on 12/23/2017

Rick Grainger Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Matt Growden Magic
    Matt Growden Magic Banquet Halls

Rick is a great photographer and a great guy! Check out his work.

• DNA Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Rick for several years and love his natural affinity for capturing 'the moment' in his photography. He's quick with a smile and fun to be around. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who's both easy to work with and is fantastic in his craft - book Rick immediately.

• Crown Winery Winery Weddings

Excellent photography with great photos of the bride & groom in the vineyard!

• 400 Cedar Street NW Hartselle, Alabama, 35640 See on map
    Location of (Rick Grainger Photographer)

Rick Grainger Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rick Grainger Photographer include in the starting price?

Rick Grainger Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Multi. Locations

What photography services does Rick Grainger Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Rick Grainger Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations

What photography styles does Rick Grainger Photographer offer?

Rick Grainger Photographer offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rick Grainger Photographer offer?

Rick Grainger Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations

What photography materials does Rick Grainger Photographer offer for wedding events?

Rick Grainger Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Rick Grainger Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rick Grainger Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.