400 Cedar Street NW, Hartselle, AL 35640 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Rick Grainger Photographer

My goal is to capture everything that makes your wedding day unique and special; and to prepare for you a custom-designed, one-of-a-kind, fine-art wedding book that you will treasure as an heirloom forever. In addition, I also strive to make your experience as awesomely enjoyable and as stress-free as possible. Thank you for taking the time to check out my services.

(256) 797-2268

Rick Grainger Photographer 2
Rick Grainger Photographer 3
Rick Grainger Photographer 4

Ryan · Married on 11/04/2017

Rick Grainger was the perfect choice or our wedding. Rick met with us four times before the wedding and was kind, polite, and helpful each time. He allowed us the freedom to make four payments toward our total before the wedding, which helped us in budgeting for other things.

We had a great time doing our engagement photos with him, and they looked great. He was willing to go to two separate locations to photograph.

On wedding day, he was the first person to arrive at the venue. My wife and I got ready in two separate locations about a mile apart, and Rick went back and forth between these locations to get pictures while we got ready and the bridal party started showing up.

He was upbeat, helpful, funny, and courteous all day long. He was able to tactfully say the things to my groomsmen and family that I did not feel comfortable saying. For example, to my groomsmen, "A gentleman wearing a two button suit buttons only the top button unless its a funeral, and this is not a funeral, gentlemen." Thank you, Rick. I was thinking it, but you said it.

His photography of the wedding itself and the reception was excellent. Every shot we could have wanted, Rick got it. One of my guests, as Rick walked by us to take a picture of something commented, "he has not stopped taking pictures for a minute." That's pretty accurate. He did not stop until the bride and I left, and by then it was just Rick, a couple guests, and the bridal party.

After the wedding, we waited only a couple weeks before he sent us a link to a gallery of more than 1,500 photos. We were very happy with the results. I could not recommend Rick more highly.26

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Rick Grainger Photographer 5
    Rick Grainger Photographer 6
    Rick Grainger Photographer 7
    Rick Grainger Photographer 8

Amber · Married on 05/25/2013

Rick Grainger was amazing. He offers a great wedding package with everything you need with an affordable price. I love my wedding pictures and wedding love story book Rick made. I would recommend him to any bride I know. He is very flexible, knowledgable, and not only is your photographer, but also makes sure your wedding day goes as planned.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Rick is very flexible and easy to work with. He made us feel very comfortable.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Rick Grainger Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Matt Growden Magic
    Matt Growden Magic Banquet Halls

Rick is a great photographer and a great guy! Check out his work.

• DNA Entertainment
    DNA Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've known Rick for several years and love his natural affinity for capturing 'the moment' in his photography. He's quick with a smile and fun to be around. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who's both easy to work with and is fantastic in his craft - book Rick immediately.

• Crown Winery
    Crown Winery Winery Weddings

Excellent photography with great photos of the bride & groom in the vineyard!

• 400 Cedar Street NW Hartselle, Alabama, 35640 See on map