92 Reviews for DNA Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Uplighting (1)
92 DNA Entertainment Reviews

AMAZING DJ!! David Pickett did a great job with the music for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We had a specific playlist for the ceremony which he executed perfectly and when it was time to crank up the music for the reception we asked him to read the crowd so he could pick the music and he was on point!! We have received many compliments on the DJ service and his ability to keep the party going!! We are so happy we went with DNA Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about David! He has been my DJ for over five years. I am the Student Council Advisor at a school of 2000 kids. David has been the DJ for all of our dances both big and small. I always judge a DJ by the reaction the kids have to songs at the event. If you hear kids screaming and running to the dance floor then you know they are having a good time, this happens often with David. He has worked with me on letting the kids request songs in the weeks leading up to prom and even requesting songs at prom. He always makes sure that he is playing clean versions of all songs. I have been hosting prom and other dances for over 12 years and David is by far the best, most professional DJ we have ever had.

He is not just a DJ. He also does a Twitter/Instagram wall for us, lighting, fog on the dance floor, and a CO2 cannon that was a huge hit this year. At the end of the event when I tell him to play the last song he always wants to keep going.

Last September we used David as the DJ at my son's wedding. I highly recommend David for all your DJ needs. You will not be disappointed!! We have him booked for the second Saturday of April for the next ten years.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/14/18, 1 Review
3.8

Overall David was good. He was very responsive and worked with my husband and I to build a time frame for the event and he followed it perfectly. A few songs were played that we weren't fans of, but we didn't put them on our "no play" list so that is partially our fault, and I don't think David saw me signal to move on to the next one. David is a well planned DJ and we appreciate his support on our wedding day. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was very responsive leading up to the wedding. He helped move the reception along nicely.

Profile Picture derik, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

David was awesome to work with! He is so friendly and respectful and VERY professional. He really cares about having a relationship with the couple and I love that he’s a huge family man. He really listens to what you want. He’s reasonably priced and does other awesome things like karaoke and projection! I definitely recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

5 Stars all the way!!! When my wife and I attended the wedding university in Germantown and met David we were very impressed. We booked him soon after and boy am I glad we did. He was great!!! DNA Entertainment was with us every step of the way!!! From helping us plan certain aspects of our day to song selections to even coordinating parts of the process. I can't say enough good things about David and his business. I would recommend David to any friend I have that is planning an event but especially a wedding. Thank you David!!!

Profile Picture Chadwyck, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was very responsive and very nice! He took time to get to know my husband and i very well. he showed up perfectly on time and had everything ready to go. We had some problems during the ceremony where someone had to find him/tell him "hey, you need to start the music!" and we were halfway down the isle on our exit before the song we had picked even started playing when i had asked him to please start it while the officiant was finishing the ceremony and telling us to kiss. i felt his attention to what was going on could have been better. The reception went very smoothly and i loved the lighting he had and the monogram projection. He was very firm with my guests and our DNP list which i very much appreciated. we had some changes to the time line and he just went with the flow. I would totally recommend him to friends!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Excellent dj, everyone was very entertained all night!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did an amazing job. He was professional and kind. He really worked with us on our music selection and horror based choices. He made my wedding special!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was phenomenal!! He made our wedding day go so smoothly and worked with us every step of the way. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Very professional, very flexible, and very AWESOME! He even helped my husband plan a secret song to sing for me!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was great. Help us with many choices for songs for our wedding. Kept everything professional and made the reception feel alive. We couldn't have picked a better DJ

Profile Picture Heather, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was very professional, punctual, and knowledgeable. When we met with David knew exactly what he was doing and even gave us some tips and advice! We are so glad we went with him! He was also VERY reasonably priced compared to many other DJs.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

David is excellent!! He asked me to make a request form a couple of weeks before my wedding and he loved compiling all the requests from my guests. The music was great, but more than just playing music David managed my reception. He created a timeline of all the events: introducing us, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc and took care of making sure everything happened in a timely manner. This alone is worth everything-he is a coordinator, MC, and DJ all in one!! Everyone raved about my reception and the ambience and flow are all thanks to David!!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David Pickett is the MAN! - I had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER because of him.

Profile Picture John, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was a pleasure to work with. He listened carefully to what the bride and groom requested, and provided exactly what they had asked for. He went out of his way to find specific music the bride requested. He is very personable, and interacted wonderfully with our guests. There wasn't any time that the dance floor was unoccupied. I highly recommend him for any occasion, and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again!

Profile Picture Marlene, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone said it was one of the most fun weddings we had! This was definitely helped by David!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David Pickett (DNA) was great to work with for both the wedding music and reception. He gave us some great ideas and listened to all of our requests. The reception was exceptional and included all of our requests and favorite music.
I would highly recommend David PIckett (DNA) for any event requiring music.

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My fiancé and I LOVED DNA entertainment! He did a great job and was very understanding of my fiancés sister who wanted the microphone every time one of her favorite songs came on ! So glad we chose you for our wedding !! :)

Profile Picture Haley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David did a great job! We are not a traditional couple and are very into rock and heavy metal and David did a great job at including both regular wedding music and adding in some music for the groom and I. Would highly recommend for any wedding!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

David was incredibly professional, kind, and accommodating about regarding our vision for our reception. He was agreeable in meeting with us a few times before the big day. We had our guests request songs for the reception and David really delivered on creating a fun and energetic atmosphere. We cannot recommend him enough. My husband and I received so many kind words and compliments about how fun our reception was, and I know it is because of DNA Entertainment! I would recommend him to any bride or groom, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lorann, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

David was so awesome and perfect for our wedding!!! He made it so much fun and kept people dancing all night. I would definitely use him again for parties!! Thank you so much David!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

DNA is on their game! It felt like such a party which is exactly what we were going for.

Profile Picture User7852815, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

David did a great job on our Aug wedding!!

Profile Picture tammy, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Out of all the venues I had for my wedding , your were the least stressful. I will be recommending you to my friends who are getting married in the future. Thank you for all your hard work and making my wedding one to remember!

Profile Picture daina, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have hired David for 2 events and he did a wonderful job at both. This event was my daughter's wedding and he certainly made her very happy. Everyone had a great time dancing.

Profile Picture Della, 9/17/16, 1 Review