DNA Entertainment Reviews

98 | Memphis, TN

98 Reviews for DNA Entertainment

98 DNA Entertainment Reviews

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

We used David for our wedding DJ and he was great!!! It was very easy to get in touch with him regarding details and he was so accommodating! My guests loved him and he stayed playing music even after we left. He genuinely wanted to provide a great experience for everyone! As a DIY bride, I didn’t have a wedding planner, so it was such a huge bonus and relief to know he made a timeline for everything to stay on track! Such a wonderful DJ! Thank you David for everything!

Sent on 10/06/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

I appreciate your kind words, Lauren! I enjoyed both getting to know you and helping make your Esplanade reception classy and fun! Congratulations and best wishes to you and Tony!

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

David Pickett was amazing!! We met twice to discuss details of the wedding. He responded quickly through email, answering any and all questions that I had. He made sure I had a song for every event, small things I would have never thought of! The reception was a blast and everyone had an amazing time dancing the night away! I highly recommend David for any of your DJ needs! Thank you for making my rainy wedding day the absolute best!

Sent on 09/17/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Wow, thanks Amber! I loved working with you and had a great time providing the soundtrack to your Manor at Mt. Carmel reception. Best wishes to you and Hayden!

Jasmine · Married on 09/01/2018

He did a great job everyone enjoyed the music.

Sent on 09/09/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jasmine for your review! I enjoyed working with you and entertaining your friends and family. Best wishes to you, Daniel and little Kaleb!

Randy · Married on 08/18/2018

DNA Entertainment was the perfect choice for our Happily Ever After wedding reception. David tailored the music and entertainment around our very eclectic crowd.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    DNA Entertainment 1

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Randy for choosing my company. I enjoyed playing music and karaoke to turn your son and daughter-in-love's reception into a party! Best wishes to Abby and Andrew!
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ David was awesome. He met with me several times to help me plan my wedding playlist and the fliw of rhe reception. Very flexible. My guests had a great time. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Yolanda for making my day. I'm glad I could make yours special at Chimes & Occasions. It was great working with you and Joe. Best wishes!

Tracey · Married on 05/19/2018

David Pickett (DNA) was great to work with for both the wedding music and reception. He gave us some great ideas and listened to all of our requests. The reception was exceptional and included all of our requests and favorite music.
    I would highly recommend David PIckett (DNA) for any event requiring music.

Sent on 06/26/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tracey for your review. I loved helping Jake and Hillary create the soundtrack to their ceremony and reception. Best wishes and congratulations!

Lindsay · Married on 04/27/2018

AMAZING DJ!! David Pickett did a great job with the music for our wedding ceremony and reception!! We had a specific playlist for the ceremony which he executed perfectly and when it was time to crank up the music for the reception we asked him to read the crowd so he could pick the music and he was on point!! We have received many compliments on the DJ service and his ability to keep the party going!! We are so happy we went with DNA Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for your real review. I loved working with you, Steve and your mom Gail to help turn your reception ideas into a fun party! Best wishes and congratulations!

Karen · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough good things about David! He has been my DJ for over five years. I am the Student Council Advisor at a school of 2000 kids. David has been the DJ for all of our dances both big and small. I always judge a DJ by the reaction the kids have to songs at the event. If you hear kids screaming and running to the dance floor then you know they are having a good time, this happens often with David. He has worked with me on letting the kids request songs in the weeks leading up to prom and even requesting songs at prom. He always makes sure that he is playing clean versions of all songs. I have been hosting prom and other dances for over 12 years and David is by far the best, most professional DJ we have ever had.

He is not just a DJ. He also does a Twitter/Instagram wall for us, lighting, fog on the dance floor, and a CO2 cannon that was a huge hit this year. At the end of the event when I tell him to play the last song he always wants to keep going.

Last September we used David as the DJ at my son's wedding. I highly recommend David for all your DJ needs. You will not be disappointed!! We have him booked for the second Saturday of April for the next ten years.

Sent on 04/20/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Karen - you made me smile not only with your review but also with the memory of all the happy students and guests that I've helped entertain. Best wishes in your next chapter and blessings to your son and daughter-in-law! #chargerpride

Sara · Married on 12/22/2017

David was awesome to work with! He is so friendly and respectful and VERY professional. He really cares about having a relationship with the couple and I love that he’s a huge family man. He really listens to what you want. He’s reasonably priced and does other awesome things like karaoke and projection! I definitely recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sara, it was a pleasure working with you and Michael. May God bless your marriage and happiness together. I loved Mc'ing the anniversary dance! Shout out to Southern Event Planners for bringing the two of us together!

Chadwyck · Married on 10/21/2017

5 Stars all the way!!! When my wife and I attended the wedding university in Germantown and met David we were very impressed. We booked him soon after and boy am I glad we did. He was great!!! DNA Entertainment was with us every step of the way!!! From helping us plan certain aspects of our day to song selections to even coordinating parts of the process. I can't say enough good things about David and his business. I would recommend David to any friend I have that is planning an event but especially a wedding. Thank you David!!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Chad! It made my day to read your review. I loved helping you and Michelle craft a special wedding day at Mirimichi. Your "Thriller" dance and alt rock / 90's throwbacks made the night complete! Best wishes!

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

Excellent dj, everyone was very entertained all night!

Sent on 10/26/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review Anna! I loved playing the soundtrack to your wedding at Green Frog Farm. Best wishes to you and John!

Rebecca · Married on 10/07/2017

David did an amazing job. He was professional and kind. He really worked with us on our music selection and horror based choices. He made my wedding special!

Sent on 10/19/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. Your Halloween themed costume wedding was a 'scream'! I loved working with you to not only make a fun soundtrack for your evening but also provide spooky dry-ice effects and special lighting. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Keith!

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

David was phenomenal!! He made our wedding day go so smoothly and worked with us every step of the way. I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Very professional, very flexible, and very AWESOME! He even helped my husband plan a secret song to sing for me!

Sent on 10/10/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Your review put a big smile on my face. It was great working with you and Russell. I loved the Ed Sheeran song he sang to you during the reception. You can view on my instagram (dna_memphis) https://tinyurl.com/marryingamilam . Congratulations and thanks!

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

He was great. Help us with many choices for songs for our wedding. Kept everything professional and made the reception feel alive. We couldn't have picked a better DJ

Sent on 10/01/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for making me smile today. I loved helping you and Donnie have a wonderful wedding day. Congratulations and best wishes!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

David was very professional, punctual, and knowledgeable. When we met with David knew exactly what he was doing and even gave us some tips and advice! We are so glad we went with him! He was also VERY reasonably priced compared to many other DJs.

Sent on 09/19/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Lauren for choosing me to provide the soundtrack and fun for your wedding! Heartwood Hall was a beautiful backdrop for your special day. Congratulations to you and Nick!

Anne Marie · Married on 09/02/2017

David is excellent!! He asked me to make a request form a couple of weeks before my wedding and he loved compiling all the requests from my guests. The music was great, but more than just playing music David managed my reception. He created a timeline of all the events: introducing us, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, etc and took care of making sure everything happened in a timely manner. This alone is worth everything-he is a coordinator, MC, and DJ all in one!! Everyone raved about my reception and the ambience and flow are all thanks to David!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Anne-Marie. You made me smile real big today. I loved working with you and hope that your new life with Antoine is as happy and worry-free as your wedding day. Toutes nos félicitations!

John · Married on 09/01/2017

David Pickett is the MAN! - I had the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER because of him.

Sent on 09/04/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you John! While a great bulk of my business is weddings, I take the same care and attention to detail for all my private event clients. Happy Birthday and best wishes!

Marlene · Married on 08/27/2017

David was a pleasure to work with. He listened carefully to what the bride and groom requested, and provided exactly what they had asked for. He went out of his way to find specific music the bride requested. He is very personable, and interacted wonderfully with our guests. There wasn't any time that the dance floor was unoccupied. I highly recommend him for any occasion, and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 09/03/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Marlene. You made my day! I'm glad I could help make your son and daughter-in-love's day as well. Best wishes to Martha and Josh!

Alex · Married on 06/17/2017

Everyone said it was one of the most fun weddings we had! This was definitely helped by David!

Sent on 07/17/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Alex - you made me very happy with your review. I loved making a memorable, fun wedding experience for you and Kathryn. My favorite moment was the surprise 'stand by me' duet from your guitar groomsmen. The video is on my channel at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UIVlguMBBw&spfreload=10 Thanks and congratulations!

Haley · Married on 05/27/2017

My fiancé and I LOVED DNA entertainment! He did a great job and was very understanding of my fiancés sister who wanted the microphone every time one of her favorite songs came on ! So glad we chose you for our wedding !! :)

Sent on 05/29/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Haley for your review. Green Frog Farm was a terrific place to celebrate your wedding. I enjoyed getting to know you and Payton. Libby was a superstar at the reception - I'm glad she got the chance to shine. Best wishes on your new life together!

Lorann · Married on 05/12/2017

David was incredibly professional, kind, and accommodating about regarding our vision for our reception. He was agreeable in meeting with us a few times before the big day. We had our guests request songs for the reception and David really delivered on creating a fun and energetic atmosphere. We cannot recommend him enough. My husband and I received so many kind words and compliments about how fun our reception was, and I know it is because of DNA Entertainment! I would recommend him to any bride or groom, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/31/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks, Lorann. I loved getting to know you and Kevin as well as customizing your reception experience to your dream. The Hunt Phelan home was a gorgeous backdrop for your special day. I wish you two the best in your new life together and congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

David was so awesome and perfect for our wedding!!! He made it so much fun and kept people dancing all night. I would definitely use him again for parties!! Thank you so much David!!

Sent on 04/28/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Ashley for your review. I loved helping turn your reception into a party at Chimes & Occasions. You were so great to work with. Best wishes to you and Jeff!

Jessica · Married on 12/01/2016

DNA is on their game! It felt like such a party which is exactly what we were going for.

tammy · Married on 11/05/2016

David did a great job on our Aug wedding!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tammy - it makes me happy to serve my clients and make a positive effect in their wedding reception. I appreciate the trust and best wishes with you and Mike! I appreciate the review!

daina · Married on 10/15/2016

Out of all the venues I had for my wedding , your were the least stressful. I will be recommending you to my friends who are getting married in the future. Thank you for all your hard work and making my wedding one to remember!

Sent on 11/28/2016

DNA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Daina! I loved being your entertainment for ceremony and reception at Maple Grove Farms. The best memory was the setting sun on your and Zach's joined hands during the ceremony. http://bit.ly/2gzaffc Best wishes to you both!