Wilmington, NC 28403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Dmitri Brown Photography

Distinctive wedding photography for the discerning bride and groom.

Located in Wilmington, NC--and likes to travel.

5 Reviews for Dmitri Brown Photography

Katie · Married on 06/04/2011

Dmitri was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. He offers reasonable prices for outstanding service. He was great at setting up the shots before the ceremony, dealing with large family photos afterwards, and had some fun ideas for bridal party pictures. At the reception, every time we turned around, there was Dmitri getting the shot. And our guests noticed too - several of them commented on how great the photographer was. Attentive, hard working, and present without ever being in the way or unprofessional. The few preview shots we've seen are great and we can't wait to see the full set of photos!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Ruby · Married on 10/03/2009

Dmitri is an EXCELLENT photographer! We were so lucky to work with him, both on our engagement shots and our wedding. You couldn't ask for a better photographer with such an engaging personality and astute professionalism!! The photos are AMAZING and we owe it all to Dmitri! I recommend him to all brides-to-be looking for a photographer to capture each and every shot of your wedding for a beautiful collection that will last forever.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2009

Dmitri was amazing! He was so friendly, professional and prompt answering any and all of my questions. This was especially important to me since I was planning my wedding from 500 miles away! Having never met in person prior to working with him, I was very impressed with how all of the services were delivered and the website was extremely helpful in depicting the work that he does. I was even more impressed with his flexibility. We were having a beach ceremony that was due to start at 6:30pm. Of course as luck would have it, it started raining at 5pm. I was very concerned that we were going to run over the agreed upon time frame for the videography. Dmitri told me not to worry at all and ended up staying well over an hour past the agreed upon time in order to film the ceremony outside once the rain cleared. I was so happy and impressed, which is pretty great considering it was raining on our outdoor ceremony! The final product was fantastic and truly artistic. I can't say enough great things! This truly is a fantastic service for a great value.

Sent on 10/29/2009