120 York Court, Naperville, IL 60540 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About DJs for You

DJs for You would love the opportunity to be considered as entertainment for your big event. It dosen't matter if you are planning a 30 person gathering or a 500 person wedding, we have seen just about everything, and have the staff and proper equiptment to handle the job.

We are not a giant company. We are a small "family" of DJs who treat your event like you are our family. In fact, we call our clients family. We are small enough to make your wedding personal, and just big enough to have a back up plan in case anything were to happen to your DJ. It seemingly never happens, but it's always good to have a back up plan!

We are confident in what we provide, in comparison to the rest of the market and our reviews back us up. We have many more reviews on other websites and we suggest checking those out as well.

Please send us a message and we will get right back to you with our current prices and deals if we have any running.

Our service includes but is not limited to...

- Wireless microphone for speeches (INTERFERENCE FREE)

- "State of the Art" sound and dance lighting technology

- Our Digital Planning Tools for choosing your customized music & event planning.

- DJ/MC who is versed in all types of music

- Back up digital music sources for every event

- We can play music and run mics for your on location ceremony

- We can provide add-on such as up-lights, GOBO projector, DJ facade and slideshow equiptment

- FREE in-home or near your home consultation

- FULLY Insured for $3mil

42 Reviews for DJs for You

• Lori

Lori Hanson · Married on 09/20/2019

Greg was brilliant!

Greg was BEYOND amazing and more. The planning tools he provided made everything super easy. I added so many songs and he was able to pinpoint which ones would keep people dancing. As people said their goodbyes, they raved about Greg. It’s been two days I’m STILL hearing how great the music was and I expect that will continue. I have two friends getting married soon and they are bummed they already have their DJs because they would’ve been asking for his information. I couldn’t be happier and I am so glad we chose this company for our big day.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 09/14/2019

Greg is the best!!

While planning my wedding, a friend asked who is going to be your DJ? I said I don’t know. Does is really matter? She said yes it does! Think about all of the weddings you have been to. What sticks out the most? The reception and how much fun it was or wasn’t. So true!

When my fiancé and I met with Greg we hit it off right away. So personable and organized. I was impressed. We signed up right away. What really got me is that Greg said I help you with the planning. Greg was right!

The tool kit guides you through everything you need. We got married at the venue and Greg made suggestions that made things go smooth.

I cannot express how much Greg made our wedding planning less stressful and fun. How he kept us on track. How well prepared he was at our wedding and reception. He took the time to meet everyone, help everyone. Our introductions were so much fun. We played the shoe game. Our special dances with parents.

Greg engages with the attendees and gets everyone dancing and moving and having fun! My friends and family still talk about our wedding and Greg.
    So yes, yes, yes, you want Greg!

Sent on 04/19/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJs for You Pricing

DJs for You Price Rates

DJs for You FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1050.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1399.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 30.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJs for You 1
    5 Star Wedding Package

With our "5 Star" package ($1599), you get $300 in add-on's for only $200 more than the "Real Deal" package ($1399). Contact us for more details.

We are willing to negotiate prices for off-season weddings between December 1st and May 31st.

• 120 York Court Naperville, Illinois, 60540 See on map
    630-426-7489 (Phone number)
    7:30am - 10:pm every day
    Location of (DJs for You)