x5 Couples' Choice Awards
DJs for You
On WeddingWire since 2016
DJs for You would love the opportunity to be considered as entertainment for your big event. It dosen't matter if you are planning a 30 person gathering or a 500 person wedding, we have seen just about everything, and have the staff and proper equiptment to handle the job.
We are not a giant company. We are a small "family" of DJs who treat your event like you are our family. In fact, we call our clients family. We are small enough to make your wedding personal, and just big enough to have a back up plan in case anything were to happen to your DJ. It seemingly never happens, but it's always good to have a back up plan!
We are confident in what we provide, in comparison to the rest of the market and our reviews back us up. We have many more reviews on other websites and we suggest checking those out as well.
Please send us a message and we will get right back to you with our current prices and deals if we have any running.
Our service includes but is not limited to...
- Wireless microphone for speeches (INTERFERENCE FREE)
- "State of the Art" sound and dance lighting technology
- Our Digital Planning Tools for choosing your customized music & event planning.
- DJ/MC who is versed in all types of music
- Back up digital music sources for every event
- We can play music and run mics for your on location ceremony
- We can provide add-on such as up-lights, GOBO projector, DJ facade and slideshow equiptment
- FREE in-home or near your home consultation
- FULLY Insured for $3mil
- We have Bi-Lingual Hispanic & African-American DJs
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
Any other questions?Message vendor
62 ReviewsWrite a review
9 User photos
Are you interested?Message vendor
With our "5 Star" package ($1599), you get $300 in add-on's for only $200 more than the "Real Deal" package ($1399). Contact us for more details.
We are willing to negotiate prices for off-season weddings between December 1st and May 31st.
7:30am - 10:pm every day