Five-O DJ Entertainment

Five-O DJ Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

Chicago Area's Most Affordable Professional Wedding DJ

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned!  I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction.   I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you!  You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (4)
Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (1)

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Tom was great at keeping the people dancing while still staying within our desired music genres. His system sounds great as well. Thanks, Tom!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leigh, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Tom did an amazing job at my daughter /son in laws wedding (Ashley & Jason). He played a great genre of songs. We had an amazing time and the dance floor was never empty. He even played a polka that allowed me and my 79 year old father to take a spin on the floor. He was very on top of things in regard to who was making the next speech, making sure they were ready and making sure they had everything they needed. He kept it all flowing perfectly. He made it a very memorable night for all of us. Thank you Tom. Appreciate all you did. Renee

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Renee, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so glad we used five-0 dj for our wedding on 10.8.17! Tom was great from the beginning and made us feel at comfortable through the whole experience. He was professional and personable at our reception- he engaged the audience and played songs everyone wanted to hear. We would highly recommend five-0 dj!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 1 Review

Photo Gallery

7 Photos

3 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've had the pleasure of getting to work with Tom. I officiated a wedding ceremony and Five-0 DJ Entertainment was in charge of the music. Tom did an excellent job of setting the mood as guests were taking their seats and was spot on with all the musical cues during the ceremony itself. Your choice of DJ can make or break your entire wedding. Five-O DJ Entertainment is an excellent choice! Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

Events