Five-O DJ Entertainment

Five-O DJ Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

Chicago Area's Most Affordable Professional Wedding DJ

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned!  I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction.   I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you!  You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (7)
Microphones (7)
Sound/PA System (7)
Liability Insurance (1)

Tom is PHENOMENAL! I don't have the words to express just how amazing he was. In our final meeting before the wedding, he learned that our daughter loved K-pop and he talked to her about it and promised to include the music at the wedding and when he did, she got so excited and while it took her a moment to get on the dance floor, when she did, she did the entire dance routine to the song. That cemented Tom for me as my future go to DJ for anything I hope to have in the future. Our guest loved the mix of music and his energy at our Sunday brunch wedding :) He took the most amazing photo of our ceremony that I had to have. Tom from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! You rocked the house and we couldn't be more grateful for you.

Profile Picture Rosalind, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom is a wonderful person and professional all around. Everyone at our wedding gave us compliments on the sensational job Tom did. He is very thorough and can “feel” a room perfectly. He’s was even great when we had an impromptu thank you speech for our guests.
If you’re looking for someone to help guide you on your musical choices or someone to help hone in on what you’d love to hear and your guests would enjoy, Tom is the perfect DJ & MC. A huge thanks to Tom for all the amazing things you do and helping make our night perfect.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Five-O DJ was the best part of our wedding planning process and our wedding day in general! Tom was extremely professional in all ways, he made our planning process simple and easy (he has this amazing binder that you fill with all your wants/needs and when he goes over it with you, it literally answers every possible question you could have), and he was always available if we needed to reach him. There were so many things about the wedding that required intense planning down to the smallest details, but our DJ was not one of those. All we had to do was tell Tom about our vision for the day and a little about our guests... and he did everything else. On our wedding day, he made the reception flow seamlessly and effortlessly, as we included several "traditional" parts during our reception (ie: bridal party announcement, toasts, first dances, garter toss, bouquet toss). Even when there was a small change in the speech order (requested by the mother of the bride), Tom told us what was going on and asked if it was okay. He is so professional and attentive, even in the face of reception chaos, and his clients (YOU) absolutely come first. It was so easy to sit back and enjoy our reception because Tom was taking care of the hard parts! All we had to do was DANCE!! Tom played the perfect mix of songs for the wide age-range we had at our wedding, and he is awesome at reading the crowd and playing things to keep everyone dancing. Our guests, both old and young, all told us they loved the DJ! You can definitely tell that Tom has a passion for what he does, and he cares about making each event special for YOU. Trust us when we say we are so grateful we didn't go with any other DJ service out there... Five-O DJ was the BEST decision we made! Thank you Tom, you are phenomenal!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1460590596931 img3838
220x220 sq 1460590584288 blue laser vince julie
220x220 sq 1391447887170 img2251resiz
220x220 sq 1461243635468 dscf2189
220x220 sq 1526721816 374348d0a274e434 1526721815 7949d236f648c460 1526721813634 1 1
220x220 sq 1526721816 60a4e900daeca430 1526721815 7df9507e583c7bee 1526721813636 2 2

3 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I've had the pleasure of getting to work with Tom. I officiated a wedding ceremony and Five-0 DJ Entertainment was in charge of the music. Tom did an excellent job of setting the mood as guests were taking their seats and was spot on with all the musical cues during the ceremony itself. Your choice of DJ can make or break your entire wedding. Five-O DJ Entertainment is an excellent choice! Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

Schaumburg, IL 60194   See On Map