Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned! I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction. I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you! You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Follow Five-O DJ Entertainment on

Five-O DJ Entertainment 5
Five-O DJ Entertainment 6
Five-O DJ Entertainment 7

Diane Robinson · Married on 08/04/2019

Great job even though we hired him last minute

We hired Tom to deejay my in-laws' 50th Anniversary party. It was a last minute decision (one week before) as we hadn't originally planned to have dancing. Tom responded quickly to our initial online request; luckily he had availability on our date. He understood what we were looking for from a short conversation and a few emails. He was friendly and professional and did a great job at our party.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Vicki

Vicki Dooley · Married on 07/12/2019

An all around great experience!

Tom aka Five-O DJ did an amazing job at our backyard wedding. Our guests had such an awesome time. They were all raving about how much fun they had. We truly appreciate Tom's attention to detail, professionalism and his down-to-earth personality. We definitely recommend him and will keep him in mind for future events and parties.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Sara Sabharwal · Married on 05/25/2019

The best wedding dance floor ever

Tom was amazing to work with. He responded to all our questions in a timely matter and took time to understand exactly what we wanted. We had a string quartet that he had to coordinate with and it went perfectly! We also included a set of Bollywood music as my husband is from India. EVERYONE was in the dance floor. It was so much fun! I would recommend Tom of five-o dj entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding dj.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Five-O DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 840.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of getting to work with Tom. I officiated a wedding ceremony and Five-0 DJ Entertainment was in charge of the music. Tom did an excellent job of setting the mood as guests were taking their seats and was spot on with all the musical cues during the ceremony itself. Your choice of DJ can make or break your entire wedding. Five-O DJ Entertainment is an excellent choice! Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

• Schaumburg, 60194 See on map