1463 Morgan, Schaumburg, IL 60007 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned!  I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction.   I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you!  You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Follow Five-O DJ Entertainment on

Other couples have also viewed

• Ambassador DJs

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

47 Reviews for Five-O DJ Entertainment

Ed Hotwagner · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing DJ and very affordable!

6 stars! Tom was easy to work with, accommodating, professional, and fun! Everyone loved the music and we loved that he was able to keep everything going smoothly while we were busy. 100% recommend! We got married in January and with all of the struggles with Covid, and Tom was not one of them. If we did it all over again, Tom would be our DJ.

Sent on 02/11/2021

Five-O DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and the time you took to write such a complimentary review. Both of you were amazing to work with. I really appreciate you hiring me to be a part of your big day!
  • Sara

Sara N. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing DJ!

Tom was phenomenal!! We would have been absolutely lost without him. He made the whole thing simple, included everything we wanted, and helped us navigate everything we weren't sure of or didn't even think of! He is punctual, thorough, and two steps ahead of everything. Tom is the best decision you could make for your big day, absolutely wonderful!

Thank you Tom!

Sent on 09/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Five-O DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 840
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of getting to work with Tom. I officiated a wedding ceremony and Five-0 DJ Entertainment was in charge of the music. Tom did an excellent job of setting the mood as guests were taking their seats and was spot on with all the musical cues during the ceremony itself. Your choice of DJ can make or break your entire wedding. Five-O DJ Entertainment is an excellent choice! Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

• Schaumburg, 60194 See on map
    847-718-8102 (Phone number)
    Location of (Five-O DJ Entertainment)