Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned! I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction. I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you! You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Follow Five-O DJ Entertainment on

Five-O DJ Entertainment 6
Five-O DJ Entertainment 7

Brandi · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent!

Tom was AMAZING! Super affordable and accommodating! He met with us a couple times in person and really got to know us and get a feel for our vision! Guests loved him! The dance floor didn't empty one time the whole night!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Five-O DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brandi for the great review! I had a great time DJ'ing your wedding and I wish you both all the best in your new future together!

Geoff Strayer · Married on 11/10/2018

Don't Stress The Music, Hire Five-0

Working with Tom was easy and smooth. We met twice, once to get an understanding of the process, and once to finalize times, music, who was who, and so on.At every step of the way, Tom was responsive, flexible, and very easy to work with. At the reception itself, he was spot on, kept things moving, and was able to accommodate all our requests - across some really disconnected genres of music too!

Hiring Five-O DJ Entertainment is your best bet for an all-inclusive music and MC package without breaking the bank!

Ashley Hacker · Married on 10/19/2018

What a great experience!

Tom was so easy to work with. He took charge and helped us navigate through the planning process, which with his help, was so easy! We were out of state, planning from across the country, and he was so great at quickly communicating back with me, and promptly responding to all my many questions! He is very affordable, and we thought we got way more than we paid for. What a value. During the wedding, he encouraged our guests to stay on the dance floor, and played all our special requests. Our favorite artists aren’t your typical wedding music, so we thought we wouldn’t be able to have them played. Tom did a great job of incorporating some of those artists’ songs in a way that didn’t interrupt the flow and liveliness of the reception. We got a ton of compliments on how fun our reception was! We would, without a doubt, hire Tom again.

Award

Five-O DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 840.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of getting to work with Tom. I officiated a wedding ceremony and Five-0 DJ Entertainment was in charge of the music. Tom did an excellent job of setting the mood as guests were taking their seats and was spot on with all the musical cues during the ceremony itself. Your choice of DJ can make or break your entire wedding. Five-O DJ Entertainment is an excellent choice! Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

• Schaumburg, IL 60194 See on map