Schaumburg, IL 60194 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned! I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction. I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you! You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Follow Five-O DJ Entertainment on

img1497

• Videos 3

27 Reviews for Five-O DJ Entertainment

Taylor · Married on 09/02/2018

I will start off by saying that if you are looking for an affordable, experienced, friendly, talented, on-top-of-everything DJ then your search is over! Five-O DJ Entertainment was one of the best choices that we made while choosing our wedding vendors. From the initial meeting to the wedding day, Tom took care of everything. He was professional, detailed, and structured. He took the time to get to know my fiancé and I – how we met, how we fell in love, he really wanted to get to know us as people and as a couple, so the entire experience felt personal and comfortable. He was really great as we created the timeline that we envisioned for our wedding whilst making awesome suggestions on certain things that we weren’t sure about which was a huge help and stress reliever. He was OUTSTANDING on the wedding day! We literally had nothing to worry about because Tom was great in making sure things were running smoothly and that we were satisfied with how everything was going. All of our guests complimented how wonderful he was, and everyone was dancing until the night ended. It couldn’t have been a more positive experience with Tom. There are tons of DJ’s to choose from for your wedding day, but no one will be as affordable, personable, and dedicated to you and your special day as Five-O DJ Entertainment. THIS IS YOUR WEDDING DJ! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

Caitlyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Tom was wonderful to work with! He is a great value for the services he provides, but does not disappoint in quality.

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2018

Five-O DJ was the best! Tom was so easy to work with...he was so relaxed, patient, flexible and offered so many great suggestions! He was so responsive during the planning process and made sure the night ran smoothly and as we had planned. He played the perfect mix of music to keep the crowd dancing and having fun, and did a great job of keeping our guests engaged. So many of our guests cannot stop talking about how much fun they had dancing and how professional and fun Tom was! As a bride on a budget, Five-O DJ was very affordable and fit perfectly within our price range. We cannot thank Tom enough and we highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

Award

Five-O DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 840.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael
    Hitched by MV - Wedding Officiant - Rev. Michael Wedding Officiants

I've had the pleasure of getting to work with Tom. I officiated a wedding ceremony and Five-0 DJ Entertainment was in charge of the music. Tom did an excellent job of setting the mood as guests were taking their seats and was spot on with all the musical cues during the ceremony itself. Your choice of DJ can make or break your entire wedding. Five-O DJ Entertainment is an excellent choice! Rev. Michael Hitched by MV

• Schaumburg, IL 60194 See on map