Five-O DJ Entertainment

Five-O DJ Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Five-O DJ Entertainment

Chicago Area's Most Affordable Professional Wedding DJ

My name is Tom Krejczyk, founder, owner, and DJ of Five-O DJ Entertainment, the Chicago area's most affordable professional wedding DJ company. My company motto is "professionalism with personality" and I am here to make your wedding reception stress-free and memorable, done exactly how you have always envisioned!  I pride myself on the "old fashion" "hands-on" approach to the planning and coordination of your reception. That involves in-person "meet and greets", planning consultations and the detailed scheduling of your reception. In-person consultations are offered free of charge and we will meet as often as needed to make sure your reception is completely planned and organized to your satisfaction.   I will guide you through the planning stages, help you decide on and personalize your music, and go over all the traditional wedding activities with you. Once the big day arrives, I will coordinate everything, keeping it organized, running smoothly and stress free for you!  You and your guests can then sit back, relax and enjoy being entertained and involved, leaving with memories of an amazing time!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (5)
Microphones (5)
Sound/PA System (5)
Liability Insurance (1)

DJ Five- O was the best decision we made for our wedding day. He made sure our special day went the way we imagined it. He was helpful and courteous to our guests. The dance floor was the place to be during our reception and our guests LOVED Tom’s music and personality!

Profile Picture Alex, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Tom was great at keeping the people dancing while still staying within our desired music genres. His system sounds great as well. Thanks, Tom!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Leigh, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

After experiencing Five-O DJ Entertainment at my brother’s wedding and having had a wonderful time, my husband and I hired Tom for our wedding (ceremony and reception). We had a fantastic experience working with him. Tom was helpful right from the get go, he met with us, explained his services and his prices (which are incredibly reasonable). We were so early in our wedding planning that we didn’t have too much of the ceremony or reception ironed out yet, Tom was very knowledgeable about the whole wedding planning process and was able to help us establish the beginnings of a timeline. He was very organized and helped us to stay organized with a Five-O DJ binder. The binder contained information and sheets to fill out that helped us to select our music and not forget anything. Tom communicated very well with us, with our day of coordinator, and with any other vendor that he needed to speak with. At the reception, Tom kept everything moving along and made sure we were on track with our timeline. He was a lot of fun DJing the dancing portion of the evening, he played songs we requested as well as a selection of other popular songs in the genres that we like. His lights were high quality and the same went for his speakers and the rest of his equipment. We have no complaints and would highly recommend Tom and Five-O DJ Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for any event! Without a doubt worth all five stars!

Profile Picture Deanna, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews