DJMC Nate Slate

Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About DJMC Nate Slate

DJMC Nate Slate is a professional DJ and special event consultant. Nate offers thorough customer service and versatile music entertainment skills. His technical expertise and excellent attention to his clients makes for a fun, entertaining, and completely stress-free event.

Slate provides an enjoyable mix of music genres and a personalized style of entertainment to your event. His variety of other services will enhance your experience as well. He coordinates with couples, planners, venues, and other event vendors to ensure a smooth-running event. He also provides a great selection of additional items and options, including:

PHOTO BOOTHS, UNIVERSAL LIGHTING, 55" TV MONITORS, SPECIAL FX, PROPS, GIVEAWAYS

7 Reviews for DJMC Nate Slate

• Rohit

Rohit Samuel · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding DJ

DJ Nate was the ideal wedding DJ and MC. He kept the party going from the time he started to the time he finished. He provided music for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The dance floor was packed and we all had a great time. He also really listened to our vision for the big day and exicuited the music perfectly. If you are looking for a DJ who will keep the party going. I highly recommend DJ Nate Slate!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

DJMC Nate Slate's reply:

Thank you for the great review Rohit! Thank you for making me a part of your special day. Congratulations to you and Jessie!

Shannon · Married on 09/09/2018

Great DJ!!

Very happy that we hired Nate! Everyone at our wedding loved him! I have already been recommending him to friends and family.

Sent on 12/28/2018

DJMC Nate Slate's reply:

Thanks for the review Shannon! Thanks for the referrals. I will be seeing you at a wedding again in 2019!!

Celina Lima · Married on 09/02/2018

The best DJ out there

"I literally can not say enough about DJ Nate. There are four core qualities that I rate vendors on: Communication, Quality of work, Punctuality, & Above and Beyond. DJ Nate gets 5stars across each of those categories.

Communication: Nate worked around my schedule, given I live on the west coast, and was willing to stay up late to walk me through all the details of what events require songs during a wedding. He provided me with a detailed word document to help make it easy for my wife and I to pick songs, and even provided recommendations, all of which we used

Quality of Work: DJ Nate was the only vendor for our wedding that made sure to attend our rehearsal so that he was familiar with all the details of our wedding. He arrived early to all events, had everything perfectly set up and was ready to go long before our events started. I had a friend sing at my wedding for the entry of the bride and Nate made sure to work with my friend to ensure they had things spot on, come day of

Punctuality: Not only was Nate on time for all our events, he was on time for all of our phone calls and if he needed to reschedule he made sure to let me know long in advance.

Above and Beyond: Here is what made DJ Nate amazing in my opinion. First with the limited direction that we provided ( we were overwhelmed with all the other planning) Nate took it on himself to draft up all the recommendations for songs and then talk us through and get our feedback on what would work. Second, He sacrificed attending an important personal family activity because he had made a commitment to us and wanted to uphold that. He kept to our requests around music preferences that may not be as mainstream and yet still found songs and artists that had our guests dancing all night long.

I would highly highly highly recommend Nate for any event that you are interested in doing, but especially for weddings."

Sent on 01/13/2019

DJMC Nate Slate Pricing

DJMC Nate Slate Price Rates

DJMC Nate Slate FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,050.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Stamford, New York, 06902 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Stamford, CT Bridgeport, New York, 06902 See on map
    (203) 606-8358 (Phone number)