Pismo Beach, Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Deals 1

About DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

DJMC “Dana Joseph McGregor” is a professional DJ located in Pismo Beach, California. Dana Joseph McGregor has over a decade of experience in the events and entertainment industry and has amassed a network of fans via word-of-mouth referrals from previous wedding guests. With a passion for entertaining, DJMC “Dana Joseph McGregor” and his team of fun and high-energy DJs will create an unforgettable party atmosphere full of laughter and amusing antics.

Specializing in events and weddings that can only be described as epic, DJMC “Dana Joseph McGregor” provides hilarious entertainment and a tasteful playlist that will keep your guests dancing late into the night. Their team will provide endless fun with props and other interactive and crowd-engaging tactics. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultation

Barn reception
Barn reception
bride and groom ex
Groom exit

17 Reviews for DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 10/27/2018

Dana took our night to the next level!

Our photographer suggested Dana to us, who also happened to be the DJ at our wedding coordinator's own wedding, and seeing their faces light up when they talked about him (and hearing how he takes his goats surfing!), we knew he was the right choice and would be an awesome DJ catch.

Despite being warned of the awesomeness, Dana completely blew our expectations away. Dana was always really upbeat in our exchanges and provided me all the information I needed. Although there were forms to fill out, Dana never pressured us to get things in super "on time" and when we couldn't figure out what we wanted our last song to be, he assured me I could tell him "right before the song gets played" if we really wanted to change it (which, hah, I did!).

Speaking to Dana a few days before the wedding, we were again reminded how perfect he would be to DJ at the wedding. We didn't tell him, but Andrew and I had been feeling a little stressed out getting all the design details together and organized, and we rushed in a couple minutes late for our call with Dana. Upon answering the phone, he made a goat sound and we both burst out laughing and immediately felt relaxed! We went over all the details and couldn't wait for the big day.

The ceremony music was perfect, I never had to worry about anything getting set up appropriately, everything seemed seamless! We laughed when we were able to see Dana during our exit from the ceremony for the first time and he gave us an awesome thumbs up - everything felt like he was just going to be part of the party.

Going into the reception - we knew that would be exactly the case. We wanted an upbeat entrance for ourselves and our bridal party and Dana just totally went with it! I am pretty sure we had the whole congregation on their feet for what felt like an hour when we came in. Throughout the whole event, Dana's announcements kept everything super upbeat and people smiling and laughing.

Throughout the night, we enjoyed our check-ins with Dana as he passed around props and kept everyone laughing. When the dance floor finally opened, we couldn't have imagined the song choices could ever be so perfect. We had given him some rough ideas of how we wanted the night to start out with more oldies and end up with some 90s & current jams. Dana seamlessly kept the dance floor packed the entire night! I had so many people come up to me and tell me they hadn't seen a dance floor ever that consistently packed for a wedding. We got a love train AND a soul train going throughout the night, I had multiple friends come up and be like "WHO IS YOUR DJ I WANT TO BE HIM," and Dana came on the dance floor to pass around the microphone so we could sing the lyrics.

Even though from day 1 we knew he'd be the perfect choice, we couldn't have imagined just how awesome it would end up being. I hope to be able to attend a Dana McGregor event in the future. Only regret? I WISH WE BROUGHT THE GOATS (although they might have eaten my dress :] )

THANK YOU DANA!

*btw - can't share photos yet because all the guest's photos are blurry from dance party. proof of a good time!

Sent on 11/14/2018

DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"'s reply:

Love it!!! Thanks so much Kelley! I am sooooooo glad every detail of your wedding ceremony & reception worked out so beautifully!! Seeing you both so happy was awesome to see!!!
    Much Love,
    Dana

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

Dana was such a fun DJ! We had a blast at our reception and our guests danced all night long! He played a great mix of music, with a little something for everyone. He is more than comfortable behind the mic, kept people laughing and knows how to throw a party! We definitely recommend Dana!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2017

Dana was out of this world. Every single guest at my wedding complimented me on my great DJ find - he was that good at keeping the party going and fostering an epic dance party. Dana and his wing man were hilarious, energetic and FUN. The props they brought were a hit and the music was so good all night. Best DJ, best dance party I've ever seen... no one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Award

DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor" FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount