DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

Pismo Beach, Pismo Beach, CA 93449 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

I started DJ'n weddings in 2007 when myself and a friend DJ/MC'd a friends wedding for a favor and the wedding cordinator and photographer asked us for our buisness card after the wedding. We both started laughing....It guess we nailed it!!! So basically we stumbled upon something we naturally love and are gifted at. We now do several weddings a year for friends and others that have been to one of the weddings we have DJ'd. I really have a passion to entertain people and to create an awesome atmosphere and celebration and weddings seem to be what I love most.

Couple and wedding attendants
Couple and wedding attendants
famous surfing goa
DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"
Guest
Guest
DJMC, Dana Joseph McGregor
DJMC, Dana Joseph McGregor
Wedding party

17 Reviews for DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

Dana was such a fun DJ! We had a blast at our reception and our guests danced all night long! He played a great mix of music, with a little something for everyone. He is more than comfortable behind the mic, kept people laughing and knows how to throw a party! We definitely recommend Dana!

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2017

Dana was out of this world. Every single guest at my wedding complimented me on my great DJ find - he was that good at keeping the party going and fostering an epic dance party. Dana and his wing man were hilarious, energetic and FUN. The props they brought were a hit and the music was so good all night. Best DJ, best dance party I've ever seen... no one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night!

Award