DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

I started DJ'n  weddings in 2007 when myself and a friend DJ/MC'd a friends wedding for a favor and the wedding cordinator and photographer asked us for our buisness card after the wedding.  We both started laughing....It guess we nailed it!!!   So basically we stumbled upon something we naturally love and are gifted at.  We now do several weddings a year for friends and others that have been to one of the weddings we have DJ'd.  I really have a passion to entertain people and to create an awesome atmosphere and celebration and weddings seem to be what I love most.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

15 Reviews for DJMC "Dana Joseph MC Gregor"

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
MC (2)

Dana was out of this world. Every single guest at my wedding complimented me on my great DJ find - he was that good at keeping the party going and fostering an epic dance party. Dana and his wing man were hilarious, energetic and FUN. The props they brought were a hit and the music was so good all night. Best DJ, best dance party I've ever seen... no one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Dana was awesome! He listened to all of our requests, was super flexible with last minute changes, and was able to feel out the crowd in order to interact and engage with them. He was so much fun, so great to work with and overall an amazing DJ!!!

Profile Picture Rose, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dana MC Gregor was the absolute highlight of our wedding and reception. One of the things I dreamed for our wedding was an unforgettable dance party and Dana exceeded my expectations. He had an organized layout of what songs to play at certain moments (cake cutting, last song before we left, etc.), things I hadn't even thought of so that felt really comforting to know it would all be catered to us! He brought a ton of props that our guests absolutely loved, and it took the dance party to the next level. Some of which was a leaf blower, a bright yellow jumpsuit, moon shoes, and a whole lot more. He was extremely professional and yet hilarious and go with the flow. He followed my husband and I out as we exited, chasing us with the boom box above his head blasting "let's get it on". To me, that was icing on the cake and the perfect way to end an incredible reception. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to celebrate the newly made vows with an awesome, energetic, fun, hilarious dance party. Also as a side note, he was an absolute hit and yet completely still felt like Holt and I were the center of attention and the ones being celebrated! This guy has a true gift!

Profile Picture User6631381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review