Ardsley, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

DJ Kasino is an outstanding DJ that specializes in weddings. He is the founder of Digital DJ Nation, a professional entertainment company that offers various event services. DJ Kasino and Digital DJ Nation provide reliable services that guarantee an unforgettable entertainment experience for you and your loved ones to remember.

- DJ services - Photography - Photo booth - Static uplighting - DMX uplighting

Experience

DJ Kasino offers more than ten years of professional DJ experience. His history ranges from being featured at nightclubs to rocking out private gatherings, such as sweet sixteens, birthday parties, and bar mitzvahs. For the last seven years, his concentration has been to provide couples with an exceptional wedding experience through the services supplied by him and his company.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,150

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• TJ Carroll
    Tj Carroll Married on 12/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hit the Jackpot with Kasino!

Without a doubt, the finest DJ we could have had at our wedding. Our special day was a multi-cultural affair (I being Irish/Italian and my wife being Jamaican/Dominican) and DJ Kasino had both families on the floor with his selection of music. Some fast, some slow, some new and some old had the entire party bumping until the end of the evening. You know it's a great success when the stuffy Aunt & Uncle spend most of the night on the dance floor!

Both he and his partner DJ Bigga were absolutely beyond professional and a pleasure to meet and have a drink with. Ten out of Ten Stars without a doubt.
    Lurline G. Married on 12/18/2021

Don't Delay Hire this DJ Today

I was first referred to DJ Kasino through another bride she had nothing but good things to say about his service, his team, and himself, and he delivered on all of this and more. Our first consultation was wonderful he asked all the right questions and was patient with me and all my many questions for him. As the time grew closer to my nuptials stressing to make sure I had everything else finalized I was very happy to say that I had already booked a wonderful DJ.
    When the day came for my wedding he arrive promptly and took no time to set up, I can say with him as my DJ my music flowed beautifully from my ceremony, to cocktail hour, and my reception he had us dancing the night away the Venue had to kick us out by the end. I hope I can help others make the great decision I did with picking DJ Kasino as my DJ for my wedding I will be recommending him to all my friends and especially other Brides.
  • Andrew
    Andrew D. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This guy is amazing, and made our night spectacular !!!

My Wife found DJ Kasino. At first, I was skeptical of using him, after speaking with him on the phone the first time I felt at ease. As the wedding date got closer I spoke with DJ Kasino more and knew he was a perfect addition to our wedding. The night of our wedding he not only delivered a magical event for my wife and I but made it a memorable night for our guest. We were able to get Kasino to stay longer then booked due to the high request for the night not to end. DJ Kasino delivered 100% and I will be using him in the future for other events and Gatherings. Thank you Kasino!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

D J / Owner

DjKasino is a professional DJ out of Westchester, NY. With over ten years of professional DJ experience, he is known to rock parties from beginning to end and keep crowds live. He has dedicated the last seven years of his DJ career to bringing the same energy to weddings. His reputation for being "a pleasure to work with" and "the best DJ ever" has earned him the Couples Choice Award on Wedding Wire and the Best of Weddings award on The Knot. His clients highlight his punctuality, diversity, and his effortless ability to keep even the most unlikely people dancing all night. DjKasino's popularity grew as many satisfied couples started to recommend him to others. He started his company, Digital DJ Nation, and now offers his clientele even more options to make their dream wedding a reality.

Ray  Reyes
Ray Reyes
Photographer

Hi! I'm Ray Reyes, a portrait and event photographer based in Hudson Valley New York. My love for the craft began back when I took a digital photography course in college and learned about the artistic value of a photograph. It was then that I discovered that great photographs aren't simply taken but instead, created. While creating, I use a combination of natural and artificial lighting which results in dynamic photographs with a unique look. R.A. Reyes Photography provides services to Hudson Valley, NY, and surrounding areas. I look forward to hearing from you!

Dj  Loyal
Dj Loyal
D J

Cecil Carryl also known as @djsikchyld_aka_djloyal is a musical technical and a audial craftsman when it come to the art of the DJ. His skill as a Dj is far beyond basic when you take into considerate all of the other relatable talents he possesses. When you listen to him Dj Live or Prerecorded, its very apparent that your listening to a Dj Musician from his on-point transitions , phase fusing, looping and Unique Scratching style. He is the definition of a true DJ that possesses all of the tools. Since touching his first belt-drived turntable at the age of 6, he as evolved from a Dj, to building his own recording studio with his best friend, becoming a student in the field of production till he mastered the craft. In the process He recorded and released albums independently and even produced his own open mic showcase in @clubdowntime to showcase his crew and other artist to the industry which he Hosted.

From rocking house parties in South-side queens as a kid where he grew up to doing Bar-mitzvahs and Private cooperate events, to spinning weddings all over the world, DJ SikChyld Is one of the illest versatile Dj鈥檚 thats going to take the world by storm. With his natural humor and colorful wit, you cant help but get SIK with it.

Lincoln ave Ardsley, NY, 10502
(347)839-0847
Location of (DjKasino)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding