10 Quaker Ridge Road, Bethel, CT 06801 Map · Phone number

About DJ Vin

DJ Vin’s sound waves have been echoing throughout Fairfield County since 2001. Starting out with a passion for collecting music, Vinnie was instantly recognized for his extraordinary music knowledge. After some encouragement from a close friend, he went out and started buying equipment. Practicing at every opportunity, from his bedroom to friend’s picnics, he became comfortable enough for the world and started gracing the stages all over Fairfield County. Holding residencies in over 20 bars and clubs, DJ Vin hasn’t stopped there.

His large collection and vast knowledge of music has given him the opportunity to go beyond his bar and club residencies with exclusive mobile events. From performing at corporate functions (including: “Bacardi O” and Pepsi), Sweet 16’s, graduations, proms, and birthdays, to countless weddings all over the Northeast. Not only is he naturally quick to lend a helping hand, but Vinnie’s main goal is to make every event a success!

What makes DJ Vin stand apart from other DJ’s? Besides his vast music knowledge, he's accommodating, calm-natured and detail-oriented. Vinnie is wonderfully approachable and understands his client’s requests in such a way that enables him to execute them with ease. DJ Vin’s business is personal to him and he takes it seriously, while making certain that his clients are satisfied and their guests are on their feet enjoying themselves!

4930190b3ab5f312 1527258900 918b98f683a4e1d2 1527258895698 1 2

DJ Vin 1
DJ Vin 2

Gene Pendak · Married on 10/31/2018

Great dj!

Vin was great. I received many compliments after the wedding on how great the music was, and he was very on point with all of my other requests. Highly recommend this guy if you need a good DJ with a Music Library that has a wide variety of different genres.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Dana & Daniel · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely amazing!

If you're planning a wedding...or any type of party & still looking for a DJ, stop right now...you have found the one!! While getting my hair done one day, I was asked, "Do you have a DJ yet?" My response, "Nope! You know I have nothing done, but I should really get on it". Turns out, my hairstylist's brother is Vinnie. During our first conversation, I asked him to DJ our wedding....BEST DECISION EVER. Leading up to the wedding, Vinnie checked in and answered all questions we had. Right before the wedding, we spoke on the phone as he was looking over our "must play" list and he says, "Okay, I understand what you're going for". Fast forward to October 26th 2018. Vinnie's words couldn't have been more on point. Danny and I have extremely different tastes in music, but one thing we wanted was a dance party. A dance party was what we got! I literally danced the night away at my wedding and so did our guests. Not one song that came on, did anyone say, "you can't really dance to this." Vinnie listened to what we wanted and used his talent to create exactly what we wanted. "Dana, where did you find the DJ?" "This DJ is sooooo good!!" "I can't believe the songs he's mixing into each other!" A little more than a month and we still have compliments about the music at our wedding and my legs have finally recovered from dancing. If you are looking for someone that knows music, that asks questions about what you want, and actually listens to your requests for your night...hire Vinnie. If you want a nonstop dance party at your wedding...hire Vinnie. But most importantly, if you want a genuinely down to earth, humble, attentive, and friendly guy that is not going to cause you any stress during your wedding planning...hire Vinnie. Our wedding wouldn't have been what is was without the music by Vinnie!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Louis · Married on 07/07/2018

Vin DJed our July wedding and he absolutely killed it. From the first conversation we had to the final song of the big day, he was the perfect master of ceremonies. When we explained the type of music we were looking for, Vin instantly knew the vibe we were looking for and perfectly executed it throughout the night. You never really know what to expect when choosing your vendors if you haven't seen their work before and Vin did not disappoint.
    Outside of the music and communications, you need a DJ that is going to keep all of the important events on schedule and has a good personality and understands your wants when introducing people. Vin was very open to whatever we wanted whether it was be more laid back and behind the scenes or out on the dance floor dancing with Grandma. He was the perfect emcee, introducing the whole wedding party and keeping people hyped to be on the dance floor.
    If you're looking for a DJ who is responsive, professional, flexible, and great at keeping the party going, then this is your man. I can't think of anything else we would have looked for in a DJ. You'll be happy you chose him.

Sent on 09/26/2018

DJ Vin FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,550.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• 10 Quaker Ridge Road Bethel, 06801 See on map