DJ Vin

Norwalk, CT View map

$1,550 Most Popular Price

DJ Vin’s sound waves have been echoing throughout Fairfield County since 2001. Starting out with a passion for collecting music, Vinnie was instantly recognized for his extraordinary music knowledge. After some encouragement from a close friend, he went out and started buying equipment. Practicing at every opportunity, from his bedroom to friend’s picnics, he became comfortable enough for the world and started gracing the stages all over Fairfield County. Holding residencies in over 20 bars and clubs, DJ Vin hasn’t stopped there.

His large collection and vast knowledge of music has given him the opportunity to go beyond his bar and club residencies with exclusive mobile events. From performing at corporate functions (including: “Bacardi O” and Pepsi), Sweet 16’s, graduations, proms, and birthdays, to countless weddings all over the Northeast. Not only is he naturally quick to lend a helping hand, but Vinnie’s main goal is to make every event a success!

What makes DJ Vin stand apart from other DJ’s? Besides his vast music knowledge, he's accommodating, calm-natured and detail-oriented. Vinnie is wonderfully approachable and understands his client’s requests in such a way that enables him to execute them with ease. DJ Vin’s business is personal to him and he takes it seriously, while making certain that his clients are satisfied and their guests are on their feet enjoying themselves!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$600

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Christine
    Christine T. Married on 11/09/2019

Best DJ in CT

DJ Vin was an awesome DJ for our wedding! It was so easy to work with him on our playlist and day-of schedule. We knew we were in good hands right from the beginning and everything went perfectly. We had an amazing day and we know our guests had a blast as the dance floor was packed all night long!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/31/2019

Vin is the best

The dance floor was packed, and so many people complimented me on the music. My bridesmaid said it was the best music she’d heard at a wedding and even weeks later I got a text from a friend asking for a playlist of what was played during dinner.

Vin reads the crowd, has a great energy and loves what he does. He felt like one of the guests. My mom was adamant there be songs that the older crowd could dance to and he so seamlessly went from Earth, wind and fire to Drake that all ages stayed on the dance floor the entire night.

Most importantly, he has great taste in music and suggestions for whatever vibe you’re going for. I had no idea what to play during the ceremony and he suggested a band that does a lot of modern song covers and people were raving about it. The best compliment I got was that the music was so intentional and really made you feel the emotion of the ceremony. And then of course later on the fact that everyone was literally going crazy on the dance floor spoke for itself. It was perfect start to finish.
    Brad S. Married on 08/24/2019

I Hated Wedding Deejays

Seriously, I had seen enough of them with the corny announcer voices, props, disco lighting, and terrible music to know that I didn't want one anywhere near our wedding. So much so that I somehow convinced my then fiancee that we would be able to organize music into playlists which would sound totally fine being played off a phone or laptop. But as our wedding day approached, we realized that we didn't have the time or ability to organize and coordinate everything involved. Luckily we found Vinnie and after talking to him I felt reassured that he wasn't the run of the mill wedding deejay. He stepped up for us on fairly short notice. We gave him an idea of what kind of music we wanted during each portion of the wedding and told him what we didn't want to hear (choreographed dances, random guest requests, etc.) and he took it from there.

Everything was perfect, from the ceremony music and sound, to the cocktail hour playlist, to the announcements and first dances, Vinnie was spot on . And the dance party was exactly what we had envisioned with most of our guests dancing with us for three straight hours.

I'm not sure what else to say about Vinnie. He was punctual, organized, professional, and super chill to work with. We loved him, our guests loved him, even our caterer loved him (they emailed us after the wedding to ask about him).

I never thought I would say this but thank god we had a wedding deejay and more importantly, thank god it was DJ Vin.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Norwalk, CT, 06850
2038584394
Location of (DJ Vin)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding