PO Box 380, Pearland, TX 77588 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,299

About DJ Specialist

2014 NEWS - We are proud to now be a division under TAYLORED ENTERTAINMENT, LLC!

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to visit our profile here on WeddingWire.

There are many ways to celebrate life, and that is probably why you've found us today. Before you read anything else, please know that our company is driven to provide entertainment built to help take the worry out of making your event remarkable, memorable and - above all else - stress free.

We're glad you're here, and we know you want an event that your family, friends and potential clients will fondly remember every time they see you. No matter what kind of event you are planning, you'll find information here about the service we provide and the professional way in which we'll deliver it to you.

Quality entertainment is priceless, and I hope you'll give us the opportunity to create a warm and attentive environment environment for you and your guests.

Finding the right entertainment company can be stressful. Let me show you how to eliminate that right from the start.

If your feel that the right entertament is essential, and are ready to make the investment in your celebration, please call us today at 713.991.7866.

Best wishes now and forever,

Olyn D. Taylor

Olyn has the experience and the ability to create a program that will impress everyone in attendance. His ability to create a mood perfect for your event will further highlight why he holds the following honors as one of Houston 's finest DJs:

• Member of G.H.A.M.M.A. in good standing since 1997.
  • 1999, 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2011 G.H.A.M.M.A. Vice President.
  • 1999 Acting President.
  • 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005 and 2008 G.H.A.M.M.A. President.
  • 2000, 2001 and 2005 Prestigious Craig Camp Member of the Year Award.
  • 2007, 2008 and 2010 Prestigious Craig Camp/Roy Crawford Member of the Year Award.
  • Quoted in the January issue of Weddings in Houston Magazine
  • Published in multiple issues of Premier Bride Magazine.

DJ Specialist is sure to make your next event Special!

Follow DJ Specialist on

is2
55279310152762210200096937530425n

15 Reviews for DJ Specialist

Paula · Married on 12/20/2014

Our wedding event producer told me a DJ can make or break the reception. Taylored Entertainment made our reception. The level of professionalism and energy was top notch. I cannot thank them enough for their flexibility and allowing requests from the wedding party. We had a blast and I would definitely recommend them for any wedding ceremony and reception.

Olyn was great. From our first conversation he walked me through his process and got me set up on his website. We picked the songs that were "must-haves" and specific songs for each big event at the wedding through the website and then had a call with Olyn to discuss the flow of the wedding. He requested to have a face-to-face with my wife and I to discuss the details, but time was tight and he was more than accommodating over the phone for all of our discussions leading up to the event. He went to the venue to see how he could set up best and it was wonderful that he took the initiative to work with the venue in regards to set up, wiring, etc as opposed to me having to be the middle man.

On the day of the even he was great. He had asked me the what the attire was for the wedding and dressed appropriately so he wasn't some DJ's that I have seen at a black tie event who was in jeans and stuck out like a sore thumb. Olyn easily passed for one of our guests. He played what we had discussed, made things easy for me when I wanted to switch up the previously planned mother/son song and actually proposed a different but better one than I was thinking of.

All in all, I would highly recommend Olyn and DJ Specialists. The library of music on his website is vast and you can click directly from his website to hear a sample of the song so you knew which version you were picking. I got lost several times searching through it all finding more and more songs that I liked but forgot about. He is extremely professional, great to work with and the cost were great. If I need a DJ for another event he will be the first person I call.

Diana · Married on 07/13/2013

Olyn did a fabulous job with our wedding! We could not have been more pleased with his services on our big today. I would recommend him anyone and everyone!

Award

DJ Specialist FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,299.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00

• KG Weddings & Events
    KG Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Olyn Taylor with DJ Specialist is always a pleasure to work with. He is extremely professional and wants to make sure the bride and groom are happy. Everything always runs smoothly and we never have to worry that he will make the right announcements at the right time. You can't go wrong with this company.

• PO Box 380 Pearland, TX 77588 See on map