DJ Sneaky: Host, MC, Entertainment and Coordination Services

DJ Sneaky: Host, MC, Entertainment and Coordination Services

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Sneaky: Host, MC, Entertainment and Coordination Services

Everything is better with music.

DJ Sneaky (Lee Lord) Provides professional DJ, Audio and Lighting services for weddings and corporate events.  Wedding and Event Coordination services provided by Mrs. Sneaky (Leslie Lord).

Professional DJ and Host with 20 years’ experience providing music and hosting weddings, parties, club and corporate events

• Well versed in all genres of music from the 40’s to todays’ top 40 including Texas Red Dirt country and instrumentals and classical. Thousands of songs to enhance your event’s atmosphere.
  • Keeping it family friendly by playing clean radio edits.
  • Personal consultations before each event to help plan your event music, timeline flow and floor plan for the best audio experience.
  • Wedding Packages – as each wedding and couple is unique; weddings are individually priced for each one. Most couples average between $1,600 and $1,800, including ceremony on the same site. (Day of Coordinator services are automatically included with all DJ Sneaky wedding contracts to help your wedding run smoothly and on-time.)

Wedding and Event Coordination Services -  All packages include consultation upon contract signing, reviewing venue/vendors already selected, providing referrals for other vendors and suggestions to help and streamline processes.  Let me do the worrying for you!

• Basic Day of Coordinator services are automatically included with all DJ Sneaky wedding contracts.  Includes over 15 man hours to prepare for and coordinate your wedding day.
  • Premium Coordinator Package:  Meetings begin 6-8 weeks before your wedding day and include over 20 man hours to help prepare for and coordinate your rehearsal wedding day.
  • Executive Coordinator Package:  Coordination begins with consultation upon contract signing. Meetings begin 10-12 weeks before your wedding day and include over 35 man hours to help plan, prepare for and coordinate your rehearsal and wedding day.
  • In a pinch? Services by the hour also available!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
Uplighting (1)

Lee and Leslie are the absolute best! They helped us so much throughout the planning process through their many years of expertise. They gave us ideas and advice for things we hadn't even thought of, which was so helpful. They went above and beyond to make our wedding beautiful and memorable, and it absolutely was!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lee and Leslie are phenomenal to work with! They are so sincere and personable all while being professional. They are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns during the planning process and have very thorough in person meetings that put you at ease during the chaos of wedding planning. They have a lot of experience behind them and helped me feel prepared for the wedding day. I was not stressed about anything once rehearsal and wedding day hit because I knew Lee and Leslie had it covered and knew exactly what I wanted. I have had nothing but great feedback from people that attended and were a part of the wedding and interacted with Lee and Leslie. I did not think I needed a coordinator when I initially started wedding planning but having Leslie was a life saver!!! I would recommend and re use Lee and Leslie (hopefully not another wedding but maybe anniversary party? ;) ) 100 times over!!

Profile Picture Catie , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

DJ Sneaky, aka Lee was referred to us by a family member who had hired him for past events. He did a phenomenal job keeping our dance floor busy throughout our reception. He and his wife are very diligent as a team to meet with you and help plan your entire special day beyond the music.

Profile Picture Nate, 4/8/17, 1 Review

Uplighting
Photobooth
1 AWARD

4 ENDORSEMENTS
When you hire a DJ you want someone who is professional, knows music, can work a crowd, cares deeply about the couple, and will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding & reception come true. With that all being said, there are few DJs in Dallas, and even the country, that can do it as well as DJ Sneaky. I have worked with him countless times and every time the dance floor is packed, the couple is having fun, & the guest are thrilled to see things running smoothly and keeping to a schedule. I won't give away any of his special surprises...but time and time again I have seen him go above and beyond for couples...because he truly does care about them! You can't go wrong with DJ sneaky!!

I have had the pleasure of working with Leslie and Lee on a couple of events now. Lee is so knowledgeable and professional as well as talented in his DJ work. I have worked with numerous DJ's and Lee is one of my faves. I know when he is the DJ I have nothing to worry about and the crowd will have a blast. I have also worked as the florist for a few events with Leslie as the coordinator, as a day of coordinator myself I have high standards in this area. Leslie has all her ducks in a row and marching in rhythm to Lee's music! She picks quality vendors and does not micromanage which allowed me to do my very best for the client. She is great about communication so everyone is totally clear on what the expectations are, which makes everyone's job easier! She is honest and realistic in her expectations, she is on top of her timelines and watchful over her vendors, quickly and quietly correcting should something not be right - which allows everyone to shine and the client to be thrilled. I am excited to do more events with this team of pros.

If you want a great event and great music, DJ Sneaky AND Mrs Sneaky can definitely make it happen. They have the skills and equipment to turn a wedding reception into a full blown party to remember!

DJ Sneaky is one of the best! He'll take your party to the next level! Never a dull moment with Sneaky!

Events