Nearby Vendors to Consider

14 Reviews for DJ Sir Edgar

LITERALLY the best of the best! Mat C was the DJ at our wedding and it was the best night of our lives. Sir Edgar was easy to communicate with and responded quickly. We had to reschedule our party due to the fires in Northern California and they were so kind and easy going about it. Mat C was super accommodating as I sent our songs to him super late and he included everything I requested. He was also so nice and just plain AWESOME!!!! The dancing lasted all night thanks to Mat C!! I would recommend them to anyone looking :)

Profile Picture Sarah , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You guys.... stop it. DJ Sir Edgar was LITERALLY the most amazing DJ I could ever imagine. Please please do yourself a favor and call/email him immediately and see if he has your date available. If he doesn't, consider changing your wedding date to fit his availability (only half kidding).

We cared a lot about a great DJ because we love to dance, and Edgar more than delivered. After an impromptu living room dance party listening to his sample mixes on his website, we put our deposit down, met in person, created a small Spotify playlist for general inspiration, and he did the rest. He live mixes which is awesome (not a DJ "press play") and our friends are still talking about the epic dance party that was our reception. His song selection somehow catered to everyone. Grandparents were droppin' it low alongside our college friends. It was like magic.

His pricing was competitive, his attitude is fantastic and he's such a nice guy--it makes you want to support local vendors and small businesses. He really set the tone for the best reception we could have imagined. @Edgar, if you read this: thank you SO much--we'll never forget the night, in huge part to you.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

No Lie, There is a reason why DJ Sir Edgar is rated 5 stars across the board. He had our wedding rockin!. We just got married 10/22/16 and our friends are still texting us about how much fun they had and how unbelievably fun the reception was. If our venue would have allowed us to go past 11:00 pm, we would have kept the party going until we dropped from exhaustion. He is extremely professional and has a lot of music/wedding planning documents to help you decide the flow of your event. We had a 1 hour phone consultation and then he took care of the rest. We have been to a lot of weddings where the DJ killed the vibe, if you don't want that to happen at your wedding, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you go with Sir Edgar. He is worth every penny and more. I'd give him 10 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/22/16, 1 Review