DJ Services by Matt Ames

DJ Services by Matt Ames

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Services by Matt Ames

Keeping your day beautiful and about you.

My DJ duties began when asked to emcee two good friends' wedding reception in August 2008.  I have continued to emcee since then, adding playlist creation and DJing to the mix in 2011.  My love for music, near nine-year career in radio, and degree in Communications will make me a perfect fit for your wedding day.  I view your special day as just that--yours.  There is nothing about my agenda to my services.  Leading up to your wedding day, I will work with you to create a playlist that best suits you.  My job is to simply play your soundtrack with as few interruptions as possible.  When it is time to cut the cake or toss the bouquet, though, I am there for you.  When I attend a reception with a DJ, I have many of the same anxieties you might in your consideration of choosing one.  Will the DJ run the show?  Will he/she be cheesy?  Will he/she try to get grandma to dance to "Get Low"?  Assuredly, I stay in the background and let you be the focal point.  Please contact me for a consultation today that will most likely be in your budget.  I thank you for considering my services.

Categories: Wedding DJ

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

We were very pleased with the service that Matt provided. He was very helpful with the whole process! He made sure that the whole playlist was to us before our wedding so that we could add to or take off songs. He attended the rehearsal to make sure everything ran smoothly - and it did! He did a great job during the whole event! We would definitely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Matt was very nice and friendly and extremely helpful! We loved working with him and we are so glad that someone told us about him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lauren, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones

Very pleased with the DJ. Easy to work with.

View Vendor Response