221 Corley Mill Road, Lexington, SC 29072 Map · Phone number

98d68e91befd70d7 1531908730 a028da4619cbc46c 1531908728515 2 943

20 Reviews for Corley Mill House & Garden

• Q

Quinten · Married on 09/21/2018

It was a pleasure working with Shirley and the wedding coordinator at Corley Mill House. Everyone on staff did an amazing job and was beyond sweet. The price was very reasonable and the food was amazing. I highly recommend the Carnitas Taco Station and the cider and mustard based pork tenderloin sauces and slider rolls. We can't thank the staff enough for making our day amazing and we would be happy to recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Absolutely the best experience! Gorgeous venue and gardens! Beautiful 100 year old plantation home with a country, quiet setting but seconds away from the new Wingate hotel we stayed in. Jeff & I could not have asked for anything more amazing! They were so helpful all along the way since we booked the venue a year ago. Our guests keep telling us how blown away by how great the food was and the beauty of the surroundings. We have been receiving non stop emails since last week about it! I highly recommend The Corley Mills House to any one and everyone planning any kind of special event or wedding. They are the best!!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

My husband and I had a stunning winter wedding at Corley Mill House. We had the option to do it in their very large reception room if it was too cold or raining, but we had a nice day and were able to do it outside at the beautiful gazebo. We loved the old southern plantation feel of the venue as did my guests, many of whom were from other states. It has been totally restored and is so beautiful inside and out!! I was so happy with the help I received planning along the way and any time I ever needed any thing or had a question I got an answer back in record time! This was the only vendor out of all the vendors I used that responded to my emails or calls in a timely fashion. The food was excellent!! I had so many guests tell me it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding reception...some said best food ever PERIOD! Several of my guests asked me if they were open as a restaurant during the week so that they could come back and eat more of their delicious food ! We so enjoyed every single second of our time at Corley Mill House. They are the very best at what they do!

Sent on 01/22/2015