DJ Ryan Hickey

Denver, CO 80228 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Ryan Hickey

We offer DJing services for weddings, parties, and events of all types. We also offer solutions to entire-event support, including referrals for other vendors, timeline and space design, and more!

With our extensive experience, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and dedication to keeping prices low, we feel we can provide the ultimate in event-planning support.

Follow DJ Ryan Hickey on

14 Reviews for DJ Ryan Hickey

DJ Ryan Hickey 1
DJ Ryan Hickey 2
DJ Ryan Hickey 3
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible!

My husband and I are wedding photographers and we met Ryan at a wedding earlier this year. We knew right away that he would be a perfect fit for our day. He was so kind and patient with us while planning and made our evening incredibly memorable. Our timeline had to be adjusted the day of our wedding due to unforeseen events but his attitude remained incredibly positive and upbeat AND he helped get everything back on schedule. Our entire family, even the more reserved guests, danced until the music stopped. It was plain to see how much fun everyone had because of him and his epic DJ skills. Ryan is hands down one of the best DJs I have ever seen at a wedding and will refer him to all our couples and anyone looking for a DJ. You won't be disappointed! THANK YOU for everything Ryan!

Sent on 01/05/2019

DJ Ryan Hickey's reply:

Thank you both for such a wonderful review! I can't wait to work with you again, and hope 2019 is the best year yet for you, both personally and professionally!

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Ryan Hickey did my wedding on 8-18-18 and I must say he was AMAZING! The whole time planning he was there for every question I had and got back to me very promptly and worked with me on everything I needed. He was so easy going and wonderful to work with! His webpage where you enter all your music and information was so easy to use and a week or so before the wedding he called to just verify everything I had entered was still everything I wanted, which was wonderful for him to do because some questions he had I didn't even think of so I never entered into the webpage. The day of the wedding went so smoothly because of him. When I say he is the master of DJs I mean it, I have been to weddings before where the DJ's are not good and they make or break the wedding (in my opinion) and boy did he make our wedding! Everyone had a blast because he could read the crowd and he knew what to play next and when to play certain songs and he kept the party going! Everyone who came commented on him and how wonderful he was and how fun the music/dance floor was and it would not have been that way without Ryan. Also, I had a strange request to dedicate a slow song to my maid of honor and her husband and when I asked him he never made me feel like it was stupid to do or even asked me why he just let me take the microphone to say what I needed to say and played the song so that meant a lot to me to be able to do that! I know my wedding was a blast and it was definitely because I had Ryan as my DJ! His price is very reasonable, and since I'm being honest I will admit that hiring him was the best money I spent on my wedding! I would highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Ryan for being you and being so awesome at our wedding!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

DJ Ryan Hickey's reply:

Wow Hannah! I'm so thrilled I was able to be a highlight of your big night. We had a ton of fun, and thanks for all the kind words!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Ryan was such an awesome DJ! His enthusiasm throughout the wedding was amazing! He also kept everything within the timeline which was appreciated. Thanks for getting everyone on the dance floor Ryan!

Sent on 08/21/2018

DJ Ryan Hickey's reply:

You guys made it a ton of fun- friends and family were all awesome! All my best to you both for a great future, and THANKS!

Award

DJ Ryan Hickey FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Ryan Hickey 1
    Non-Saturday Special

Weddings that are booked for Friday nights or Sundays save $100 from our Saturday fee. For most weddings that will work out to around 10%!

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Denver, 80228 See on map