Denver, CO 80228 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Ryan Hickey

We offer DJing services for weddings, parties, and events of all types. We also offer solutions to entire-event support, including referrals for other vendors, timeline and space design, and more!

With our extensive experience, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and dedication to keeping prices low, we feel we can provide the ultimate in event-planning support.

Follow DJ Ryan Hickey on

DJ Ryan Hickey 2
DJ Ryan Hickey 3
  • Kristen

Kristen Wessel · Married on 09/20/2019

Full dance floor all night!

Ryan was so easy to work with and made sure that our day was exactly as we envisioned it. His suggestions and expertise with Wedding events made for an easy going wedding day that we could enjoy instead of stressing over DJ stuff. He kept the dance floor hoppin!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Mrs. Doody · Married on 06/02/2019

Would recommend!

Ryan was very easy to work with and very professional. I love the setup of his online event planning tool. We were able to use it to customize music for every part of our wedding. What stood out to me about Ryan is how genuine he is. I was nervous about using the mic to say my vows and as I was talking to him about it, he put everything else going on around us on hold and genuinely listened and offered guidance. He wasn’t going to walk away from that conversation until I felt completely ok about it. After that I told my fiancé, “we hired the right DJ.” We are the first of our friends and siblings to get married & we will recommend Ryan to all of them down the line.

Sent on 07/02/2019

DJ Ryan Hickey's reply:

Thanks SO much for the kind words Elizabeth! You, Bill, and the whole gang were a lot of fun. And while I know the weather kept it from being exactly the day you envisioned, I'm pretty sure no one will remember that- they'll just remember what a great party you guys threw for everyone! I hope to see you down the line, and thanks again!!!
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/17/2018

Incredible!

My husband and I are wedding photographers and we met Ryan at a wedding earlier this year. We knew right away that he would be a perfect fit for our day. He was so kind and patient with us while planning and made our evening incredibly memorable. Our timeline had to be adjusted the day of our wedding due to unforeseen events but his attitude remained incredibly positive and upbeat AND he helped get everything back on schedule. Our entire family, even the more reserved guests, danced until the music stopped. It was plain to see how much fun everyone had because of him and his epic DJ skills. Ryan is hands down one of the best DJs I have ever seen at a wedding and will refer him to all our couples and anyone looking for a DJ. You won't be disappointed! THANK YOU for everything Ryan!

Sent on 01/05/2019

DJ Ryan Hickey's reply:

Thank you both for such a wonderful review! I can't wait to work with you again, and hope 2019 is the best year yet for you, both personally and professionally!

Award

DJ Ryan Hickey FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Ryan Hickey 1
    Non-Saturday Special

Weddings that are booked for Friday nights or Sundays save $100 from our Saturday fee. For most weddings that will work out to around 10%!

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Denver, 80228 See on map