Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number

About DJ Professor Lee

As a DJ, public speaker, emcee, corporate trainer and dance instructor, I've coordinated events and performed for small and large groups of all ages. My mobile DJ service offers a blend of high quality social entertainment for venues ranging from small house parties to corporate functions and weddings.

As a special treat at your event, how about offering a free dance class for your party guests? My wife and I are comfortable teaching a variety of beginner level social dance styles (Swing, Hustle, Cha cha, Cajun/Zydeco, Night Club Two-step, Salsa and more). Need something other than what I offer, like Ballroom Instruction, Polka or Ethnic dancing at your event? We have many colleagues that can fill that need. Our dance experience and network of dance professionals gives us a unique advantage in recognizing the kinds of music that is sure to keep the party going. If your club or organization runs a monthly or annual dance event, I am ready to help make your event a smashing success by providing professional level DJ services at a reasonable price.

As a dancer, I've been on the receiving end of both the overly loud, extended musical sets of some performers and entertainers and can appreciate how painful the experience can be. My style of "Mobile Entertainment" is what I call "Perceptually Elegant Sound"tm. Meaning, with me as your event DJ, you will definitely "Hear" the music and you will definitely "Feel the beat", but you will also be able to carry on a conversation with your friends and leave the party without that painful ringing in your ears. Have you ever been to a dance, a wedding reception, a club or party and the music was so loud you couldn't carry on a conversation? That "Old School" method of blasting the audience with a barrage of sound is unnecessary for most social venues. These days, many DJ's and musicians have replaced their old, heavy, bulky, space grabbing, energy consuming loud speakers and amplifiers with much more efficient sounding systems. Personally, I prefer the Bose L1 system which (in my opinion) is a much cleaner sound. This clean, elegant sound is produced by the unique Bose Line array concept. Granted, With the Bose L1 systems, unlike performers with bigger "Old School" sound systems, you won't feel like someone is punching you in the chest with the base beat and your ears won't ring at the end of the night, but you will definitely have a much cleaner perceptual musical experience both in your dancing and listening pleasure. Your guests will thank you.

If you are working with a tight budget or don't know what your budget is yet, let's talk, maybe we can work something out. My prices are reasonable and flexible. For your safety, I am fully insured and upon request, will provide proof of insurance at every performance.

Finally, I am a member of the American DJ Association and several other Mobile Entertainment Professional Organizations. To stay current, at my own expense, I regularly update my skills by attending professional conferences, classes on dance theory, musicality, lighting, public speaking, presentation style and more.

Most importantly, I have the right attitude, I'm friendly, I'm approachable and I'm professional.

Follow DJ Professor Lee on

BirthdayPartyAldarias1

1 Reviews for DJ Professor Lee

• Crystal (Hurley) Wyckoff

Crystal · Married on 10/13/2012

DJ Professor Lee is super amazing! He really knows how to make a party happen! He played awesome music and taught us how to dance! Well, we weren't very good, but we tried.. and we had so much fun! His equipment was top notch and so was his upbeat positive attitude. I made a bunch of last minute changes and I was a little crazy during the planning but he was great and very helpful. I would absolutely hire him again and will HIGHLY SUGGEST that all of my friends and family do so also. Thank you so much, DJ LEE! You made my wedding dreams come true <3

Sent on 10/26/2012