DJ Mayner

Miami, FL View map
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

I provide professional DJ services for weddings and events. I’ve been working in the entertainment industry for over 16 years.I’ve been playing at Pierre’s in Islamorada on weekends and their famous full moon parties for almost a decade. I love what I do! I love all types of music, anything from oldies to todays hits. Being a versatile DJ gives me the abilities to blend different genre’s seamlessly while creating a fun atmosphere for any audience. My goal is to make your event/wedding memorable for you and your guests while reflecting your personal taste and style. I work closely with your planner, photographer/videographer to make sure everything runs smoothly. Let's start planning your special day today!

www.djmayner.com

• Rachel
    Rachel W. Married on 05/07/2022

Experienced and easy to work with!

DJ Mayner was easy to work with and professional along the way. He is has great energy and asked all the right questions to ensure our wedding went exactly as we had hoped! Choosing/building a playlist for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was a breeze with his pre-made options but was flexible to include or exclude any songs we wanted. We would recommend him over and over again to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding! Thank you Mayner, you made our wedding an absolute dream.
    Monique M. Married on 04/30/2022

The BEST ––Friendly + Fun!

We initially had another DJ booked for our wedding, and 4 weeks before he had to cancel. In a panic, I was referred to DJ Mayner and am so happy he ended up being there for our special day! Super friendly, professional and really goes above and beyond to ensure you are comfortable and happy with every detail, and truly listens. Music is such a big component for my husband and I, and he really went with what we wanted curated while making some excellent additions. Absolutely loved working with DJ Mayner and will recommend him to all friends and clients :)

Thank you Mayner !!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect music and non stop dancing!!

DJ Mayner was the perfect addition to my wedding! He is very easy to get in contact with and let’s you create your own plays lists as well as giving you many playlists and song choices to look through. I ended up mostly just telling him I wanted fun dancing reception music and he did not disappoint! The dance floor was full the entire night and everyone had a blast! Highly recommend!!

Miami, FL, 33137
Location of (DJ Mayner)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding