DJ Mayner Reviews

DJ Mayner 1
DJ Mayner 2

Dave T · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Wedding...

Mayner was super easy to work with. He was flexible, courteous, and put on an amazing party for my wedding reception. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily Jenkins · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing Short of Amazing

We hired Mayner for our Key Largo wedding 9/28/2019. From the initial contact to venue visits to determine the best set up, to event conclusion and everything in between, he was nothing short of amazing. He is very responsive, professional, fun and extremely talented. We and our guests danced the whole night long. I was intimated about picking music and making sure we had the right combo of old, new, upbeat and slow-paced songs. He made this process a breeze - sent the best recommendations with lists of all around top requested songs as well as top requested songs by decade. He made sure to incorporate all the music I had requested ahead of time in the most natural way as well as guests requests within the parameters we had discussed. From beginning to end, he kept the party going without a single lull. It was perfect. I cant wait to hear him play again at the Morada Bay Full Moon Parties! 10/10 would hire again!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Cathy

Cathy Christopherson Boro · Married on 06/14/2019

Awesome!

He was GREAT!! Played great music along with some songs we had requested. We danced from the minute he started played until he stopped. We wished he could have played all night long!! I am from Chicago and have to say he is the best DJ I have ever heard!! You won’t regret having him play for your party!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/01/2019

Most Talented DJ, Amazing for Weddings!

We were ecstatic with the performance of DJ Mayner at our wedding. He didn't just press a button and play cheesy songs like many wedding DJs out there have done. He really understood our style, which is not current or pop so knowledge was necessary. He mixed old song with modern beats or modern songs with old beats and it was INCREDIBLE. DJ Mayner is the most talented DJ I've been at an event with. I highly recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    DJ Mayner 3

Suzanne Rice · Married on 05/06/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

I cannot say enough great things about DJ Mayner. He was totally flexible and helped make my wedding reception perfect. He also did a great job with our first dance and the Daddy daughter dance since both needed to be faded in and out at specific times. He played exactly what I wanted and we all had a great time!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 02/09/2019

Islamorada Wedding at Pierre's

DJ Mayner played at our wedding in Islamorada and was amazing! I requested the instrumental for a specific song for when I walked down the aisle, and he was able to find it no problem. Our dance floor was also packed the ENTIRE night!!!! I really think that can make a wedding, and he did just that. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to get married!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 01/21/2019

Great experience from planning to party!

Mayner was exceptional to work with. Planning a destination wedding presents its own set of challenges, not having the opportunity to meet with your vendors in person is a big one! From the start Mayner was responsive and helpful which really put me at ease. He is a very talented DJ, whom can curate your entire party for you with his selections, or totally open to whatever you my have in mind. My wedding was a blast, and the dance floor was always full with my many happy guests who commented on how great he was :) Thanks Mayner!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Caceres · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ was the highlight of the party

So thankful to have had you as our DJ! The dance floor was packed all night long. Everyone at our event continues to rave how much fun they had because of the awesome DJ. Thank you again for making our party memorable and will be calling you for our next event!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    DJ Mayner 4

Kate · Married on 09/06/2015

DJ Mayner was great! We picked him just a couple of weeks before the wedding and he was very responsive to our communication and did a great job of playing some favorites that we sent him and then also picking some great songs to get and keep the party going. We danced for hours and we couldn't have had a better time.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Janet · Married on 11/09/2014

I can't say enough fantastic things about DJ Mayner Pallaviccini. After hearing great things about his work at a party my parents attended, we hired him for our wedding without hearing his work (we live out of state). He understood exactly what we wanted, worked with us to set everything up, and did a phenomenal job the day of the wedding. During our wedding, it rained hard, and ruined the tent under which Mayner's station was set up. He moved everything inside and set up in our hotel living room, and made that environment work for our reception. We love how he integrated our "must play" songs with a general play list- it fit our personalities so well without being too "club" or too top 40. He also respected our request to not do any cheesy "crowd-hyping" stuff- not that he needed to. The music kept the crowd upbeat despite the weather. He was easy-going, and so pleasant to work with. I will say that it was hard to track him down initially, we had to get his contact info from a friend that had hired him, since he doesn't have a web site or anything. He used to DJ the Full Moon parties down at Morada Bay (Pierre's) in Islamorada and we used that clue to track him down. We'd absolutely hire DJ Mayner again!

Sent on 03/14/2015