Brick, NJ 08724 Map · Phone number

Multimedia presentations
85e5ef5f165470e2 1 Wedding

8 Reviews for DJ Joey V. LLC

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

Joey came recommended to me from the Spring lake manor as one of their preferred DJ's. After checking out his website and speaking to Joey on the phone, we felt he was our guy. He did a tremendous job for us by keeping the audience actively engaged and taking requests. Thank you to John Nagle and the Spring lake manor for recommending him to us because we were very happy with his service!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Laura · Married on 02/25/2012

I was FRANTIC because the DJ I originally hired had to cancel LAST MINUTE for medical reasons, so I was told by a friend to call DJ Joey V. We spoke and happened to be available for our wedding. He cleared his schedule to set up an immediate consultation and we did all the paperwork, payment, etc... He was a little pushy about being paid up front, but I understand because this was a last minute wedding.

Everyone thought he did such a wonderful job and even played children's music for the under 6 crowd. We danced all night. Joey announced everyone correctly and emceed the whole night. We had so much fun that my sister booked him for her wedding in 2013.

Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Allison · Married on 04/16/2011

My wedding was awesome thanks to DJ Joey! I liked how he managed the reception by playing a good variety of old and newer sons with a mix of fast and slow. He didn't overdo it with a certain type of music. Although some of the "older folks" complained he was too loud, I thought the music was fine. Not his fault they were seated right near the speaker.

I was expecting disco balls and flashing lights but he used blacklights instead. He said he needs a seperate circuit to run the disco lighting which the banquet hall did not have. he said he would have blown a fuse with everything on 1 outlet. He also pointed out that blacklights are easier on the eyes especially with older people and those who are epileptic. A good point, but I would rather had the disco lights. He did a great job and was not pushy. We danced all night and event went 30 minutes overtime. Thank you for a great job!!!

Sent on 05/01/2011

DJ Joey V. LLC Pricing

DJ Joey V. LLC Price Rates

DJ Joey V. LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 999.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Brick, 08724 See on map