PO Box 761, Allen Park, MI 48101 Map · Phone number

About DJ Joey K

It's all simple really. I have a passion for music. I enjoy planning events. My goal is to provide a professional, honest, dependable and affordable DJ Service. It is inspiring to see people of all ages coming together to celebrate a wedding,

holiday, graduation or any festive gathering. Each event is unique and I make a point to meet each client before their event to get to know them and learn about what type of event they are looking for. I take pride in making sure their event is done with class! Get in Touch!!!

• Detroit Family Entertainment

1 User photo

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2019

Best DJ ever

DJ Joey was fantastic from the first meeting all the way through to the end of the reception! He even showed up at the rehearsal to make sure he had everything right for the ceremony. He was everything we could have wanted in a DJ. Joey is a great MC, upbeat and lively, and so easy to work with. He kept the dancefloor packed all night long and we had sooo many compliments from friends and family about him. I had two people at the wedding reach out to me already wanting his information because he was just that good! He was able to read the crowd so well for what everyone wanted and didn't hesitate to play requests. He helped make our wedding a blast! We are sooo happy we chose DJ Joey and you will have zero regrets if you do too!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2019

Professional, accommodating, energetic

DJ-JoeyK is awesome. He's energetic, extremely helpful, involved, and efficient. You can tell he loves what he does. From start to finish he was quick to respond. He coordinated with my videographer, photographer, and officiant several days before the wedding to lock down details, which I thought was awesome. He also came to our rehearsal to work out any last minute details with me, the venue, and the officiant.
    For our entrance into the reception, he got our guests fired up before we came in. He was also very good at reading the crowd on the dance floor.
    I can not think of one negative thing to say about Dj-Joey K. We were more than impressed and extremely pleased.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 06/01/2019

June Wedding

DJ Joey K was amazing!! He made our reception a night that we will never forget! We were blown away with how kind he was and how flawlessly the night went, big thanks to him! He nailed every song and everyone kept saying how awesome our DJ was!!! Highly recommend him for a wedding and any event! His energy is so fun and positive, it was such a great night thanks to him!

Sent on 06/07/2019

DJ Joey K's reply:

Thank you Kristyn for your kind words! It was truly an honor to be the entertainment for your bid day! All the best to you and Josh!

DJ Joey K FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    MC
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball