DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings )

DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings )

About DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings )

DJ I Sound I Lighting (BOLLYWOOD , PUNJABI , PAKISTANI AND INDIAN WEDDING DJ )

DJ Jay ENT has been providing exceptional and reliable entertainment services for many years in the DMV area. we are here to make your event truly memorable event in which every one of your guests will talk about for years. We always keep our playlist / Music collection up to date. We use top notch sound and lighting systems. Our professional lighting will transform your space into a unique atmosphere for your event and our detailed planning will ensure your celebration runs flawlessly. DJ JAY entertainment caters to every type of event ranging from weddings to corporate and personal events. DJ JAY ENT offers the finest and most professional wedding entertainment services that will turn your event into memory. We always build our playlists around our client's preferred music.

We are specialized in Bollywood, Pakistani ,Punjabi /Bhangra , Nepali ,Top 40s , Tamil and  Telgu music.

Instagram - DJJAYENT

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings ) on

23 Reviews for DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings )

Microphones (3)
Disco Ball (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)

Words ABSOLUTLY can NOT describe how much I love and appreciate DJ JAY ENT’s work. Oh My GOD!! Our wedding absolutely looked beautiful, fun FANTASTIC and amazing, with the up-lighting show around the hall / Intelligent moving heads / pin spot light for our first dance and cake, Dry ice fog machine projector and screen monogram. DJ Jay provide great music for Mehndi Night wedding and Valima / Reception. The music was awesome to the point. Our Pakistani family groom side family was very religions and bride side love to party:). Way DJ played mixed songs collection Pakistani, Indian and American music. mix crowed Pakistani and American guests and they all danced the whole night and loved. I highly recommend DJ JAY ENT everyone. When I was looking for DJ I found DJ Jay, but he does not have enough reviews online. I was little worried after meeting with DJ Jay, He gives you everything you need to make your wedding extra special. We meet 3 weeks before and made several calls to discuss the dance performances, grand entrance, first dance songs. Every penny is worth spending with DJ services. Every guest I talk to after the wedding is talking about music. You will not regret working with DJ JAY ENT. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Jay.
Thank you so much for everything.
Shaima and Farhan Malik.

Profile Picture Shaima, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

There is a reason this guy is rated 5 star by pretty much everyone. His music, professionalism, attitude and ethics are off the charts. My event rocked the entire time and some of my guests even booked him for their events immediately after my event ended. He even joined us on the dance floor and went nuts with his super awesome dance moves which we all loved. Overall, this guy turned my event into beautiful memories, I am glad I chose him. He is the BEST in the Northeast by big margin.

Profile Picture Umair, 12/8/17, 1 Review

0:56 minutes

Events

Centreville, VA 20120   See On Map
703-362-8874 (phone)
DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings ) is a wedding DJ -Sound -Up Lighting Company from District Of Columbia , Washington DC, Maryland , Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, Maryland, and Virginia . DJ Jay ENT (bollywood, Punjabi ,Pakistani and South Indian weddings ) is a professional Wedding DJ that has been part of the DMV wedding industry since 2008 specializing in Bollywood Wedding , Pakistani wedding , Punjabi wedding ,Pakistani wedding and south Indian weddings. .