DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C. Reviews

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.

Washington, DC

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Rana
    Rana Getting married on 08/08/2022

Very good experience with dj jay

Jay was easy to get in touch with and each time we talked with him, I would hang up, look at my now husband and say, “I just love him.” Jay is genuine; he is nice, he is funny, and he wants you to have the best night of your lives.

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you Rana for having us on your wedding / Reception.

• Meenal
    Meenal R. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Good Experience!

I had Jay and his team DJ for my brother's Valima and all I can say is these guys go above and beyond to make your day special. Jay always kept in touch and was always avaliable to make sure everything went right even down to the event. If you're in the market for a DJ, pick Jay and his team!

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you Meenal for your feeb back. It was pleasure to b a part of your brother's Valima.

Shabeg S. Married on 05/02/2022

Our Big Fat Indian wedding

My wife and I recently worked with DJ Jay Singh for our wedding on February 2020. During every step of the process in the time leading up to our celebration, and on the day itself, Jay impressed us with his professionalism, flexibility, and his clear desire to make sure everyone had the best possible experience a DJ/Master of Ceremonies can provide. As part of the Unforgettable DJ's team.

Before the wedding we met with him for a 2-hour long creativity session at venue for walk through, where we made a plan for what music and activities we wanted during our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and 4-hour indoor reception with 350 guests. Not only did this ensure that Jay knew what we would most enjoy, but it was also very fun! We especially enjoyed his process of discussing music decade-by-decade, helping us to clarify our musical tastes and offering us expert suggestions. (Jay his team was very accommodating of our schedules; he saw us less than two weeks before our wedding because we were unable to meet in person before that point.)

During Mobile Baraat the ceremony, Jay worked hard to adapt to what was most effective moment by moment. As we requested, he adjusted the volume of the music to allow our guests to comfortably carry on conversation, but he was able to turn up the energy and get everyone on the dance floor when we wanted. He checked in with us regularly to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and allowed us to make adjustments to the schedule when our toasts went long.

We highly recommend DJ JAY ENT as a wedding DJ to couples who are looking for a fun, professional, and flexible DJ.

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an honor to be a part of your big special day!

DJ JAY Singh
    Suraj Married on 04/12/2022

best indian wedding dj in Washington

I don’t even know where to begin, the person who booked our event was upbeat, sweet, caring and made me pick them before calling any other DJs. They have a great platform to make your timeline and select songs but let me tell you about my DJ. I really never got his name but I wish I did. He was the best thing that could have happened to my wedding. He was the best DJ , but he went above and beyond he interacted with my guests, took their last minute requests, came out and danced with us when we asked him to join us, and he kept checking on my husband and I to see if we needed anything and literally made our night magical. I cannot believe he went out of his way for us to not lift one finger. And I danced all night long, I didn’t care who I danced with or how I danced. I love my DJ!
    Shubhanker T. Married on 03/25/2022

Best Indian Wedding DJ in Washington and Baltimore

DJ Jay Singh is such a thoughtful, skillful, highly professional, and warm DJ. He collaborated with me and my husband to ensure that I had the wedding and reception of our dreams. DJ Jay made himself available for calls / text to plan and to confirm that what he had in mind matched exactly what my needs and wants were early morning Mobile baraat on pick and Hindu wedding ceremony sound system. Amazing up lights around the ballroom. He took the time to get to know us so that he could develop a program consistent with our personalities and our theme. The transitions between songs were seamless from Bollywood, Top 40s and Telgu, and our guests loved him! I am still getting compliments on the music. I highly recommend DJ JAY ENT for any event south Asian wedding DJ company in Washington DC area. Jay will make the time magical. Thank you so much, Jay!

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you, your event was very unique and working through all the details was very helpful. Thanks again

• Swarn
    Swarn K. Married on 03/24/2022

Very Amazing Experience With DJ Jay

DJ JAY was such an incredible part of our wedding. he made the entire evening go so smoothly. he was always checking in with us to be sure everything was going well. the music was perfect, the crowd was happy. He really was a pleasure to have at our wedding and we highly recommend DJ JAY ENT for any wedding!!

Hi Swarn,

Our industry brings joy and sometimes we experience sorrow as well. I have had events due to Covid issues and it breaks my heart but it also amplifies the beauty of the wedding industry. We have instituted protocols and hope and pray everyone's upcoming events are safe. Thank You Samantha, I know we will celebrate together agian soon.

Karan D. Married on 02/26/2022

Great Vendor and Very Professional, Highly recommended DJ JAY ENT

DJ JAY Singh is the man! Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing! Our guests had a great time. DJ Jay was the DJ at a family member’s wedding in Baltimore May 2021 and we immediately knew that he needed to be the DJ for our fusion wedding. He treated us like family and nailed everything you could ever ask for as our DJ. He was always extremely responsive and professional leading up to and on the day of our wedding. He took the time to meet with us several times to make sure our game plan was exactly how wanted it to be. We wanted our wedding to be a big party and DJ Jay ENT set the tone for it to be exactly that Mobile Baraat on pickup truck was amazing with Color smoke bombs and Live DHOL Player early morning. And everyone was on the dance floor all night long after our first dance and we were told by several people that Jay was the best DJ they’ve ever seen at a fusion wedding ( American Indian). Highly recommend DJ JAY ENT!

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you for your feedback Karan.

• Megha
    Megha R. Married on 02/11/2022

Very Good Experience With DJ Jay

After meeting with DJ Jay Singh, we didn’t bother meeting anyone else. It was a great decision because our wedding came out perfectly :)

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Hi Megha, Thank you for your review, Actually you made my job easy with the fun and "go with the flow" attitude. Bring 200 people together at the wedding reception venue then the awesome party in the banquet room was well done.

• VIKASH
    Vikash V. Married on 01/02/2022

best dj in Marryland

one of the best wedding dj in Marryland. dj jay has a great collection of music

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you Vikash The Marriott Waterfront Baltimore was a beautiful venue for your wedding / Reception . We were pleased to step in after your DJ couldn't make it due to Covid postive test . Fun event, wonderful couple.

Shubhanker T. Married on 01/01/2022

Best wedding dj in richmond

Dj jay has a great collection of music and I would definitely recommend him to my circle. He is one of the best DJ service providers in Richmond

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thanks Shubhanker, your event was very unique and working through all the details was very helpful. Thanks again

• Meghna
    Meghna K. Married on 01/01/2022

Best Wedding DJ in the area!

Jay was extremely professional and did a wonderful job of keeping everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We received so many compliments about the music and also how he led the reception. He was very organized, thorough and provided incredible music for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. We would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks
    Meghna kaur

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you so much Megha. I appreciate you taking time out to leave an awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate you choosing DJ JAY ENT and making part of your grand celebrations and extending hospitality to all team members Wishing you and -- all the very best.

DJ Jay Singh
    Akanksha M. Married on 12/24/2021

Best DJ in Maryland

I celebrated my nephew's birthday and fortunately called DJ Jay for the party.
    I would say that DJ Jay Ent is one of the best DJ for his good music collection and their rhythms. He is a polite and honest person with a very awesome sense of music. I would recommend my friends too to get his service.

Shubhanker T. Married on 12/23/2021

Best indian wedding dj in maryland

One of the best indian wedding dj in Maryland and Baltimore. Jay is an amazing person nice to talk and even his music collection is quite good, especially punjabi one.
    Sahil Married on 12/22/2021

Best wedding dj in bristow

DJ jay is one of the best in whole Bristow. His music collection specially punjabi, make your body dance. I recommend him to everyone who loves to dance, party
  • Saleena
    Saleena K. Married on 12/18/2021

Our Fusion Wedding

DJ Jay and his team did an amazing job for our fusion wedding. A few of my cousins had also used Dj Jay for their events so he came with high praise and recommendations from my entire family! He helped with our Sangeet and Reception - and when I tell you everyone was on the dance floor, they truly were! He did a great job combining Punjabi, Bollywood, Hip Hop, RNB, and Pop all together for every single person to have an AMAZING time! His lights, fog machine, sparklers and music definitely made our wedding that much more magical! We are so grateful to have had DJ Jay a part of our wedding and highly recommend him! He's basically family now :)
  • Karam
    Karam V. Married on 11/27/2021

Sikh Fusion Punjabi Wedding DJ

My wife & I were connected with DJ JAY ENT through a wedding wire site and it was one of the best decisions we made for our Punjabi Fusion wedding! During every step of the process in the time leading up to our celebration, and on the day itself, DJ Jay impressed us with his professionalism, flexibility, and his clear desire to make sure everyone had the best possible experience a DJ/Master of Mobile Baraat and wedding Ceremonies can provide.
    Before the wedding we met with him for a long creativity session at venue for walk through, where we made a plan for what music and activities, we wanted during our outdoor Sikh wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, indoor reception with 285 guests. Not only did this ensure that Jay knew what we would most enjoy, but it was also very fun! We especially enjoyed his process of discussing music decade-by-decade, helping us to clarify our musical tastes and offering us expert suggestions from top hit bhangra, Bollywood and top 40 hits. We had walk though meeting with jay and his team along with my family month before our wedding During Mobile Baraat at Sikh Foundation of Virginia Gurdwara Jay worked hard to adapt to what was most effective moment by moment. As we requested, he adjusted the volume of the music to allow our guests to comfortably carry-on conversation, but he was able to turn up the energy and get everyone on the dance floor when we wanted. He checked in with us regularly to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and allowed us to make adjustments to the schedule when our toasts went long. Guests continue to tell us how much they loved the Mix music Gujarati, Bollywood, Punjabi and top 40s. Don't hesitate - go with DJ Jay Ent for your wedding/event needs! Thank you once again.

Preety T. Married on 10/23/2021

DJ Jay Singh is the best Indian wedding DJ

Our day simply would not have been the same without DJ Jay He is such an amazing DJ & has become a close family friend all while DJing all our weddings easy to work with. Jay is wonderful with taking your wedding music vision and turning it into a reality. He happily accommodates your specific requests: Grand entrance, our family introduction, Bridal party, Groomsmen and if you aren't really sure how to plan out your music, he is the ultimate guide in helping you create that plan! So many of my guests told my husband and I that they had never danced at a wedding last week as much as they did ours and that the music was so good to Bollywood, Punjabi, Tamil. And the top 40s felt like they wanted to keep dancing on their way home after the wedding. I couldn't say enough about DJ Jay & would confidently recommend him to anybody looking for a DJ!! Once again Thank you so much for turning our wedding into memories. Preety & Thomas
  • Arpit
    Arpit S. Married on 10/17/2021

Great DJ and Easy to work with!

Jay was there to make our important day perfect. He was professional and easy to work with. Would recommend him to anyone!
  • Nikunj
    Nikunj R. Married on 10/08/2021

Experience with DJ Jay was very good!

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Your family was soooo much fun ! Watching the kids with the photo booth was great. It's wonderful to see everyone dancing and enjoying the day. Thank You again.

Aysha C. Married on 10/03/2021

Pakistani Wedding DJ Services

Booking DJ Jay Ent was our best decision. Jay & Team covered both our Mehndi and Reception ( Valima ) and we could not be happier with his services. Everyone was on the dance floor and commented on how beautiful the up lights made our venues. The cherry on the top is DJ Jay is such a pleasure to work with. He worked with us every step of the way and made sure we were comfortable. His song choices are top notch and he's sure to make any event memorable. Thank you once again for your services!
    Sarika T. Married on 10/02/2021

Indian American Fusion Wedding DJ

Booking DJ Jay Ent was our best decision. After calling a few top DJs in the Washington DC area, we got in touch with DJ Jay and we did not look back. DJ jay Ent accommodated us with the best quote according to out Fusion wedding and the service was beyond expectations. Mc'ed our event with grand style, his DJ skills was on point, provided us with beautiful Mobile Baraat / DHOL in the morning, dry ice cloud and cold sparklers affect for our first dance Amazing up lights around the ballroom, he customized and played all our requested tracks, he even blended requests on the spot seamlessly with blends of Telgu, Tamil, Punjabi, Bollywood and Top 40s, definitely will be calling you for other family function events. Once again Thank you much DJ jay and your team.
    Sarika & Tim

DJ Jay ENT - Indian Wedding DJ in Washington D.C.'s reply:

Thank you Sarika, I'm so happy you were a fan of the Bollywood oldies . I always want to know all the music that my couples love and be able to integrate it into the wedding. It was pleasure to a part of your big day celebration.

• Rohini
    Rohini B. Married on 09/25/2021

A night to remember

Working with DJ Jay for our wedding and reception was such a smooth process! He was easy to get along with and listened to what my husband and I were looking for. He was one of the most professional vendors I have worked with. He is very organized and personable. He created such a hype vibe during the reception that kept the dance floor moving. My guests and family members keep bringing up how amazing he was.

There were times I would request some songs, and he played them right away. I had such a blast I was even in the DJ booth dancing! It was such an unforgettable night, and I can't thank DJ Jay enough. He has an amazing team that listens, knows how to have a good time, but amongst all has respect and passion.
    Sukhpal K. Married on 09/01/2021

Absolutely the best ( Covid-19 Wedding)

Just married on January 09, 2021, and had DJ JAY Singh and he was absolutely fantastic. So easy to work with, he not only made the reception an unforgettable time for my wife and I, he really helped run the whole day and relieved a lot of the stress of the event for us. He was professional, courteous, punctual, and just plain fun to work with. I can't give a higher recommendation to anyone in the area looking for the best DJ for a wedding!
    Nayak K. Married on 07/31/2021

DJ JAY Ent is Top Notch! Highly recommended for your wedding!

I was a little nervous about my reception since my guests had a large age range.
    My wife and I had an incredible experience working with DJ JAY ENT for our Indian wedding in Baltimore MD at Marriott Waterfront. From the start, JAY was extremely professional and constantly followed up with us to make sure songs for our wedding day were correct. My wife and I had a lot of questions for suggestions – he didn’t skip a beat. He provided the most popular songs played during the Groom / Bride to be the entrance song, Grand entrance, cake cutting, and father/mother dances. We thought it was so sweet that Jay sought us out to congratulate us before we started our wedding.

His Team joined us and ran our photo booth during the reception. They were on top of instructing our guests how to use the booth the entire night. None of our guests had ever seen something like this before! The best part – we never had to worry about whether our songs would play or not. It truly was a memorable night. Jay and his Team were there to make it happen. Thank you for making our day so special!