Olney, Olney, MD 20832 Map · Phone number

About Lucky Events

Lucky Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Olney, Maryland, that serves couples in the Metropolitan Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia areas. Lucky Events LLC is small enough to provide sincere, one-on-one attention to each couple they work with, and large enough accommodate even the wildest wedding-day vision. With planning and decor services, these experienced planner will take the stress of planning a wedding off of your shoulders, allowing you to focus on building the memories of a lifetime.

Available to plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, Lucky Events LLC offers couples a variety of planning services. Wedding types they can plan include civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious events. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis

a388322c6d616333 Gold Mandap

5 Reviews for Lucky Events

Deepika Jaiswal · Married on 07/10/2019

Very organised and efficient

Margi is so accommodating. She and her team did a wonderful job. They were so organised and everything was done in time without any hassle. I highly recommend them for any type of wedding.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lucky Events's reply:

Thank you so much Deepika! We truly enjoyed working with you. We are so glad we were able to meet your expectations. Congratulation and wishing you many years of happiness!

Kajol · Married on 08/13/2017

Margi and the Lucky Events team was amazing for our day of coordination. She provided excellent service and was very attentive to every detail. I highly recommend their team for any wedding!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kamini · Married on 11/05/2016

Margi is beyond amazing. I don't even know where to start. I met Margi in April/May 2016 after finding her company on Facebook because it randomly popped up on my news feed. I really needed a wedding planner to help me and am glad that I found Margi. We met and I immediately decided I liked her happy attitude and we signed a contract for full wedding coordination services leading up to the wedding and on the days of the wedding. She was nothing but helpful since that day. Margi made herself available to my mom and I whether it be through phone, email, Facebook or in-person. She became family :)

Our wedding was on November 5, 2016. We had less than 6 months to plan a wedding with 375+ attendees. To throw a wrench in it (haha what wedding isn’t interesting without twists and turns!), my sister also got engaged and ultimately, we decided to have a double wedding in the same weekend. Margi was signed on to help both of us sisters plan a spectacular wedding. She accepted the challenge of not 1, but 2, brides and accomplished the task! In addition to help on the days of the wedding/reception, Margi was also present during our henna party and pre-wedding ceremony party. Her husband, Sid, is awesome too for helping out on the both wedding days and the reception. They are a great husband/wife team.

She is extremely organized, smart, and good at what she does. As part of her services she had timelines of both wedding days and our joint reception. My whole entire family was very impressed with her ability to command a whole room of loud Indian people. She made sure that all our vendors were present and doing what they were supposed to be according to our contracts. My family and I highly recommend her and her wedding planning services. She is a talented individual who will go far in the business!

Sent on 06/18/2017