Lucky Events

Olney, Olney, MD 20832 Map · Phone number

About Lucky Events

Lucky Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Olney, Maryland, that serves couples in the Metropolitan Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia areas. Lucky Events LLC is small enough to provide sincere, one-on-one attention to each couple they work with, and large enough accommodate even the wildest wedding-day vision. With planning and decor services, these experienced planner will take the stress of planning a wedding off of your shoulders, allowing you to focus on building the memories of a lifetime.

Available to plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception, Lucky Events LLC offers couples a variety of planning services. Wedding types they can plan include civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious events. Services offered include:

• Budget analysis

Table in the corner
Table in the corner

4 Reviews for Lucky Events

Kajol · Married on 08/13/2017

Margi and the Lucky Events team was amazing for our day of coordination. She provided excellent service and was very attentive to every detail. I highly recommend their team for any wedding!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Kamini · Married on 11/05/2016

Margi is beyond amazing. I don't even know where to start. I met Margi in April/May 2016 after finding her company on Facebook because it randomly popped up on my news feed. I really needed a wedding planner to help me and am glad that I found Margi. We met and I immediately decided I liked her happy attitude and we signed a contract for full wedding coordination services leading up to the wedding and on the days of the wedding. She was nothing but helpful since that day. Margi made herself available to my mom and I whether it be through phone, email, Facebook or in-person. She became family :)

Our wedding was on November 5, 2016. We had less than 6 months to plan a wedding with 375+ attendees. To throw a wrench in it (haha what wedding isn’t interesting without twists and turns!), my sister also got engaged and ultimately, we decided to have a double wedding in the same weekend. Margi was signed on to help both of us sisters plan a spectacular wedding. She accepted the challenge of not 1, but 2, brides and accomplished the task! In addition to help on the days of the wedding/reception, Margi was also present during our henna party and pre-wedding ceremony party. Her husband, Sid, is awesome too for helping out on the both wedding days and the reception. They are a great husband/wife team.

She is extremely organized, smart, and good at what she does. As part of her services she had timelines of both wedding days and our joint reception. My whole entire family was very impressed with her ability to command a whole room of loud Indian people. She made sure that all our vendors were present and doing what they were supposed to be according to our contracts. My family and I highly recommend her and her wedding planning services. She is a talented individual who will go far in the business!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Ankita · Married on 11/27/2015

I cannot recommend Lucky Events enough! They helped plan my wedding and decorated my bridal shower and mehndi. Margi was so easy to work with, she listened to everything I wanted and figured out how to make it happen. She has a great eye for detail and worked hard to make sure everything was just right. The process of planning my wedding was difficult for me because I was also studying for a board exam but having Margi there relieved a lot of my stresses and took the weight of planning off my shoulders so I could focus on studying! I cannot even begin to thank her enough for that! She is really easy to communicate with and was always available when I needed her. She is so professional and her experience showed. Her knowledge of the wedding industry is vast and she always seems to have it together which as a bride, I definitely did not and needed that type of sanity! When it came to decorating, she really captured my personality and threw in a few personalized touches in addition to what was asked of her which made the day even more special! The decorations were clean and classy which is exactly what I wanted! The hall didn’t look over the top which is in keeping with my personality. She had some really unique ideas that I hadn’t thought of doing and the best part was that she made it all happen! She was even open to my sharing ideas and pictures with her and she was always honest about what was realistic and what wouldn’t work which I appreciated. She never made me feel like I was bothering her which is so important when you are working with someone for an event this big. Overall, my experience with Lucky Events was wonderful and I plan to use them again in the future for any events that I may have! Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and stressful and hiring someone to help with the heavy lifting will allow you to really just step back and appreciate this for what it is, the happiest time of your life! Lucky Events made sure we enjoyed every moment!

Sent on 06/24/2017