10 Gayton Rd, Lisbon, ME 04250 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Greg Young

Your wedding day is about bringing together family, friends and everyone who has impacted your lives. Whether it's coordinating your walk down the aisle or helping with your sparkler-sendoff, I'm there to make your day stress-free and unforgettable. Packed dance floors don't happen by accident. Carefully crafting a personalized entertainment experience is what it's all about for me. Through a collaborative consultation process we'll handpick the appropriate entertainment services based on your vision, personality and budget. No predetermined packages. No cookie-cutter approach. If personalizing your reception and having an unforgettable party is your priority, leave me a message here, visit my website at djgregyoung.com, or give me a call at 207-949-0566.

Working together we will handcraft an entertainment experience that fits your vision and budget. If you're looking to personalize your wedding reception you may consider including some of my signature enhancements. Services such as: uplighting, monogram lighting, photo booths or TV screens are a great way to make your reception truly unique.

Follow DJ Greg Young on

DJ Greg Young 1
DJ Greg Young 2

Morgan Beals · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome DJ!

We hired Greg for our wedding in Maine and he has been a pleasure to work with from start to finish. From the very first phone call, Greg was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. His extensive experience was immediately apparent, allowing us to feel comfortable with letting him take the lead for all things music related. To completely trust someone during the wedding planning is a rare experience and I cannot convey how valuable this it. We had a friend of ours sing live for our first dance and he coordinated all the logistics with her - allowing us to concentrate on practicing our dance moves!

On the wedding day things could not have gone smoother. The music was amazing, Greg kept the guests on the dance floor all night by reading the crowd and picking songs that everyone enjoyed. At the end of the night no one wanted to leave with the entire party chanting "one more song"!!

Thank you so much for making our wedding a party to remember!

Frano and Morgan

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Mcfarland · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience!!

If I was given only one word to describe our experience with DJ Greg Young it would be AMAZING!! He offered so many options beyond just playing music, such as uplighting, photo streaming & a photo booth. We took full advantage of almost all of it & our ceremony/reception went far beyond our expectations. He met with us on several occasions (where & when it was convenient for us) & was always happy to go over details & answer any questions we may have had. Plus, he was so super friendly & engaging (yet professional), it made the whole process enjoyable & seamless. I could go on & on, but I will just say if you're looking for a DJ, go with Greg. End of story!

Sent on 08/05/2019

DJ Greg Young FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 10 Gayton Rd Lisbon, ME, 04250 See on map