DJ Greg Young

Lisbon, ME View map

Your wedding day is about bringing together family, friends and everyone who has impacted your lives. Whether it's coordinating your walk down the aisle or helping with your sparkler-sendoff, I'm there to make your day stress-free and unforgettable. Packed dance floors don't happen by accident. Carefully crafting a personalized entertainment experience is what it's all about for me. Through a collaborative consultation process we'll handpick the appropriate entertainment services based on your vision, personality and budget. No predetermined packages. No cookie-cutter approach. If personalizing your reception and having an unforgettable party is your priority, leave me a message here, visit my website at djgregyoung.com, or give me a call at 207-949-0566.

Working together we will handcraft an entertainment experience that fits your vision and budget. If you're looking to personalize your wedding reception you may consider including some of my signature enhancements. Services such as: uplighting, monogram lighting, photo booths or TV screens are a great way to make your reception truly unique.

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Chad
    Chad P. Getting married on 05/02/2022

No Regrets!!!

Simply put, Greg is the only DJ you need to consider. My fiancé (now wife) and I had to unexpectedly bump up our wedding date and knew the truncated time table would be a challenge for anyone…or so we thought. Greg was on it! He traveled to meet us and took his time to listen and understand not only the type of music that we liked, but also what type of experience we wanted to have. Greg's professionalism, experience, friendliness and energy made us feel comfortable making the choice, and he did not disappoint. He followed up with us several times, kept us on track and even spoke with the venue and other vendors to coordinate the timing and details. Personally, I was a little nervous with the timing of transitioning between the various ceremony songs. However, the transitions were flawless, and I was worrying for nothing. He made sure to play the specific songs we wanted to hear but also had tons of hits ready to go. Something we really appreciated was that he modified the play list depending on the age of the crowd. As the night progressed and our older family members began to leave, the music began to get "younger" as well. The crowd had a great time and there wasn't a single occupied seat. If you want the chicken dance experience, he can probably do that. If you want a modern or custom experience unique to your day, he can do that too. You will not regret hiring Greg.
  • Jackie
    Jacquelyne M. Married on 10/10/2021

Beyond helpful!

Greg is amazing in all senses of the word. He has wicked helpful worksheets that made the entirely of planning a breeze! He is so easy going and understanding.

Unfortunately, we were not able to meet Greg in person, as he came down with Covid a week before our big day. But this man, in his illness, provided us with another DJ and transferred our payments to him. His compassion and selflessness ensured we had a great DJ, and overall day.

We are so grateful to have worked with such an amazing person.
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 08/28/2021

The best of the best!!!

Where to begin! From our first conversation with Greg my husband and I knew he was going to be our D.J. He cared more about getting to know us then selling his business. He really cares about the people he works with and it shows! Every question is answered very quickly. There were no surprises. He is truly the best! Every addition to the night exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend Greg and his team for every occasion.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

10 Gayton Rd Lisbon, ME, 04250
2079490566
Location of (DJ Greg Young)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding