7028 W. Waters Ave #358, Tampa, FL 33634 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Cory Barron

DJ Cory Barron & Co. specializes in offering a personalized experience for each client. This boutique group of weddings & private event DJs customizes every detail specific to each client's needs. Each DJ on Cory's team has been professionally trained in the areas of A/V technician (Lighting and Sound equipment), Mixing DJ, Emcee/Host, & wedding etiquette. Each of the DJs attends conferences annually including the Wedding MBA and participate in professional DJ Education provided by American DJ & Chauvet Alumni Associations.

Owner & Professional Traveling DJ & Emcee Cory Barron is located in Tampa, Florida and serves clients throughout the South East United States and the Caribbean, and is available for destination weddings worldwide. He's had the honor of hosting more than 1500 events in the 12 years and is one of the most sought after professional DJs in the wedding & private events market.

The DJ team included DJ Andrew Hays who joined the Cory in 2017, Eric Bratton who joined in 2018, and Ivan Torres who was recently added in 2019.

We understand each client has different tastes when it comes to music. We have access to every type of music genre including country, EDM, hip hop, jazz, international, decades of pop, current top 40 hits, and more. Wedding packages include a properly designed sound system (based on guest count and floor plans) with wireless microphone and simple dance floor lighting.

Other services include:

• Custom DJ Booths
  • Small, Medium, Large, & Concert Sound Sytems by Bose, QSC, Yorkville, & ElectroVoice
  • Full Lighting & Sound Production (A/V)
  • Customized Monogram & Pattern Projection
  • Bilingual Emcee & DJ (Ivan Torres)
  • Play & Do-not-play lists
  • Karaoke (Private Events Only)
  • LED TVs
  • Projector & Screen Rentals
  • $1,000,000.00 General Liability insurance (COI)
  • Pin Spot Lighting

DJ Cory Barron 2
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 04/27/2019

The best DJ!!

Working with Cory was like a dream come true. We had been to so many weddings prior to ours where they played the same generic music and often times I would hear brides complaining that their DJ wasn’t playing from their song requests so that was something I did not want to happen at ours. Shauna Cooney, a photographer we knew, recommended Cory to us. Not only did Cory play what we requested, but he made the songs transition so smoothly and was able to accommodate some last minute changes. He also surprised us with a sparkler fountain which we had wanted to do, but hadn’t quite budgeted for and it was the sweetest gift! We would recommend Cory to anyone and hope to see him again in the future! We still have guests raving about how much fun they had and I know the music was a huge part of that. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    DJ Cory Barron 3

Cali · Married on 04/13/2019

Cory is amazing!

There was no other option for me for a DJ if I couldn't have Cory. I've known Cory for a long time as a fellow vendor and I knew every wedding he DJ'ed at was the BEST. He made a custom monogram for us to shine on our dance floor - it was beautiful! Cory made sure to play every single song I requested, along with some other awesome guest requested songs I'd overlooked. We included a special song for my parents, and he made sure everyone was having a great time on the dance floor! He's so personable, all my guests loved him! I can't thank Cory enough for making our day so special.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    DJ Cory Barron 4
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/13/2019

Best DJ...will not dissappoint!!

We had DJ Andrew as our dj at our wedding. He had everyone dancing the entire night!! Andrew was extremely nice and professional. He constantly checked in with myself and the groom to make sure we were good which I appreciated. I had one request and he was on it!! My girls and I felt like we relived our college days on the dance floor and loved it! This company is responsive, professional and make your wedding a blast! All of our guest had a great time!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Award

DJ Cory Barron FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,595.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 295.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Christina Maldonado Photography
    Christina Maldonado Photography Wedding Photographers

Dj Cory Barron is my preferred refereed DJ. As a wedding professional I have worked with many DJ's. However, Cory is the best! He has gone above and beyond for many of my clients in so many ways. I love the event's we have worked together under his DJ Cory Barron & Co brand. He has a great energy about him and keeps the party going. He is not only a DJ, but also specializes in up-lighting and setting the perfect mood to showcase your reception area. He is the go to guy in the central Florida area. You will not be disappointed!

• 7028 W. Waters Ave #358 Tampa, FL, 33634 See on map
    8134941276 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday by appointment only Tuesday - Thursday 9 am - 5 pm Friday - Sunday by appointment only due to event schedules.