Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Chizzau

I am a DJ based out of the DC metro area, and service MD/DC/VA.  I have been a nightclub DJ since 2002, specializing in all music genres.  I am well versed in Top 40/pop, Hip-hop, EDM, Rock, and all party classics from every decade and use highly technical DJ skills to mix these together.

I have added service for Corporate events and weddings starting in 2008, and have been playing at such events regularly since then (over 100 weddings under my belt now).  I can provide a variety of services, including but not limited to DJ services for receptions, ceremonies, cocktail hours, uplighting, gobo lighting, and many others.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (3)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day than DJ Chau. Chau was so incredibly easy to work with from start to finish. He truly understands the stresses of wedding planning, so we felt like he always kept us in mind and was very catering during the whole process. On the wedding day, Chau executed beautifully. Our guests danced the night away with his music selections. He kept it classy and professional and only spoke to get the crowd going when he needed to. He didn't ramble on like a lot of the other DJs that we've experience at some other weddings we've been to. His equipment were top-notch, and the sound filled up a huge ballroom nicely. Chau was even able to provide us with amber colored uplighting and dance lights which was a big plus and really added to the ambiance of the event. Chau was so kind and pleasant that after all is said and done, and the wedding is over, we actually miss working with him! You will not be disappointed with DJ Chau for your special day!

Profile Picture My, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chau was an awesome DJ to work with! Super friendly, put up with all our last minute song changes, and really killed it with the music and keeping people hyped and on the dance floor. Gave us a great price also. Thank you!

Profile Picture Viet, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever and a life saver. I believe one of the major keys that our wedding was so wonderful because of his quality of excellent experience and talent. This was our first wedding so we weren't sure what to do or to expected. Selfishly we even requested if he can be our MC at the last minute and he was like "NO problem!" without a hesitation. Working with Chau was super easy. He guided us thoroughly on every songs for each event. He was our one and only DJ, MC, light Specialist and last but not least, he's our wonderful friend.

Profile Picture nos, 7/15/17, 1 Review