147 sw wright ave., Troutdale, OR 97060 Map · Phone number

About DJ Chad Hamilton

DJ Chad Hamilton has been a DJ most of his life. Working in Radio, Nightclubs, and Wedding venues from Portland to Eugene, and from Seaside to Pocatello, Idaho! Chad listens to your needs, offers suggestions, and ultimately executes your special day exactly as you planned. Chad Provides Great sound, lighting, and a huge music library to go along with his outstanding Emcee delivery! Chad is the kind of person that keeps a level head when everything feels so stressful. Chad has kept all of the great ideas clients and friends have brought to him, and all of his references are top quality. Chad can help with planning and with ideas to keep the event moving along at your pace.

jj1
Mt.Hood B&B  August 2014
Mt.Hood B&B August 2014
Mt. Hood B&B  August 2014
Mt. Hood B&B August 2014
Valoree & Jake  August 2015, Portland, OR
Jennifer & Jason September 2015, Sandy, OR
Part of my Wedding Package.  Binder with: CD of Important Music, Itinerary, Time-line, Invoices,...
Part of my Wedding Package. Binder with: CD of Important Music, Itinerary, Time-line, Invoices,...
Set-up for Sweet 16 & Karaoke.  May 2015,  Mollala, OR
Set-up for Sweet 16 & Karaoke. May 2015, Mollala, OR
jj1

6 Reviews for DJ Chad Hamilton

• Emily

Emily · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic DJ, highly recommend!!!

Chad came all the way down to Northern California to DJ for our wedding, and it was a phenomenal choice!!! He did a great job making the night fun by playing a great mix of music we could dance to and by adjusting the pacing for different activities and moments based on the guests' energy levels. Our ceremony and reception sound and music were spectacular, and it was overall just a really great time. My husband and I had initially considered not even having a DJ, thinking we could just put on a playlist and have that be our dance music -- but I can tell you with 100% certainty that that would have been a HUGE mistake. A DJ is a must-have, both to help MC the event and also make real time adjustments to the music and flow of the wedding and reception. We are so so so thankful that we got DJ Chad to work at our wedding, and would highly encourage anyone looking to have a really fun wedding to book him today!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Melanie · Married on 11/12/2016

Chad was really great to work with, along with his daughter. She was quite the drill sergeant, keeping things moving along on the schedule we had told them. I found Chad with a combo of wedding wire and yelp. We knew from the get that we wanted to do karaoke at our wedding, and Chad was really excited when I told him about our ideas. He offered helpful suggestions and was overall just a really cool guy to work with. We had a small wedding, so I wanted the energy of all people there to be really positive and laid back, and he fit the bill. Despite being laid back, he was professional and totally on top of everything. Everyone loved the karaoke. Other than a couple directives I gave him (NO TAYLOR SWIFT), he did his thing and was able to read the room really well.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Jason & Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Chad came recommended by a coworker. From the very first meeting with Chad, we knew we were going to use him at our wedding. He was professional, yet laid back. He asked a ton of questions to get to know us as a couple. He offered suggestions & ideas that we hadn't thought of. The day of the wedding was perfect & Chad kept everyone entertained. He did a great job directing the flow of the reception & keeping everything on track. His daughters as assistants were great too. They were so nice & very helpful. Two days after the wedding, we had someone who was at our wedding, ask me for Chad's phone number.

Sent on 09/27/2015

DJ Chad Hamilton FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 808.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 258.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 147 sw wright ave. Troutdale, 97060 See on map