Dj Backspin Entertainment

Dj Backspin Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dj Backspin Entertainment

Creating magical moments through music & entertainment for your special day.

DJ Backspin Entertainment is a full service DJ company providing professional services for all occasions.

With over 18 years behind the decks, DJ Backspin is now one of the premiere DJs in Boston and New England. Expanding his career DJ Backspin has taken his talents overseas to countries such as: Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, and Cancun.  Since music is his passion, Backspin takes pride in being a versatile DJ, thus having a wide range of music in his library. He is energetic as a host/emcee, & treats all of his clients as priority number 1. He can take his signature sound and stylistically cater to any crowd.

DJ Backspin understands the importance of providing the best customer service, and is committed to making sure the client is informed & satisfied throughout the planning process.  DJ Backspin can be found behind the turntables at Weddings, Nightclubs, Popular High End Lounges, Corporate Functions, and Middle and High School events.

Special rates on DJ services & uplighting for Spring & Summer 2018. Please send an email for more information: Bspinmusic@gmail.com!

Let DJ Backspin create magical moments through music for your next event!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (5)
Do-Not-Play List (2)
One Event Per Day (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

We absolutely LOVED working with DJ Backspin! He did an AMAZING job on our wedding! During the planning process he was very thorough that I knew we had nothing to worry about. He was extremely responsive answering any questions we had. He even made some great recommendations that we didn't even think of. On the day of our wedding he did an exceptional job announcing the wedding party (without even one mistake on pronunciation), our first dance, and speeches. He ROCKED it as an MC! Not once during the night did we see our dance floor empty. I (the bride) couldn't stop dancing....the music was too good! Still getting compliments from all of my friends and family about how great he was! Thank you, DJ Backspin for an amazing and memorable night!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Dj Backspin did a phenomenal job at our wedding. His quick responses to my millions of questions, and his professionalism throughout the entire process was first rate. He kept the crowd entertained ensuring all of our needs were met as well. I recommend him 100 percent!!!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My wife and I could not be happier with DJ Backspin after our wedding! DJ Backspin was great throughout the whole process, but really what mattered was that our dance floor was PACKED the entirety of our wedding. He was the perfect point person to run the wedding, as he handled our ceremony music and mics through the end of the reception. He ran a smooth show with no hiccups and knew exactly what to play at the right time to keep the party bumping. He didn't talk too much (like a lot of DJs do) and made it all about my wife and me, constantly focusing on us and making sure we were the center of attention. He also knew how important the music was to me, and constantly checked in to make sure I was happy with how everything was going and to see if I had anything I wanted to change or add.

One other thing that DJ Backspin excelled at was he was able to mix in all the traditions we had (Jewish and Catholic) while keeping it as a modern dance party. Nothing seemed out of place as he easily transitioned from traditional to dance party, which resulted in dancing non-stop, since there were none of those dead times for people to leave the dance floor! All in all, if you want to have a professional run your wedding smoothly, end to end from planning to lighting to music selection, but most importantly to keep your dance floor full, DJ Backspin is your man. I would book him for any event that needs a strong MC who will put your needs first and have you enjoying the day and not worrying about anything else!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/14/17, 1 Review