Boston, MA 02118 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 37

About Dj Backspin Entertainment

DJ Backspin Entertainment is a full service DJ company providing professional services for all occasions.

With over 18 years behind the decks, DJ Backspin is now one of the premiere DJs in Boston and New England. Expanding his career DJ Backspin has taken his talents overseas to countries such as: Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bermuda, and Cancun. Since music is his passion, Backspin takes pride in being a versatile DJ, thus having a wide range of music in his library. He is energetic as a host/emcee, & treats all of his clients as priority number 1. He can take his signature sound and stylistically cater to any crowd.

DJ Backspin understands the importance of providing the best customer service, and is committed to making sure the client is informed & satisfied throughout the planning process. DJ Backspin can be found behind the turntables at Weddings, Nightclubs, Popular High End Lounges, Corporate Functions, and Middle and High School events.

Special rates on DJ services & uplighting for Spring & Summer 2020. Please send an email for more information: Bspinmusic@gmail.com!

Let DJ Backspin create magical moments through music for your next event!

Follow Dj Backspin Entertainment on

Dj Backspin Entertainment 6
Dj Backspin Entertainment 7

Erica Barros · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding 8/10/19

The professionalism we recieved was everything that we expected. The day of the wedding I made a last minute change to my playlist and DJ Backspin was willing to accommodate with no issues. My one request I asked for was that all my guest stayed on the dance floor all night and it was accomplished. I received many compliments throughout the night that the DJ was great. I would recommend DJ Backspin Entertainment to anyone that needs a dj. Thank you for making our night a great night.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Dj Backspin Entertainment's reply:

Erica Thank you for having me host / DJ your special day. It was a pleasure to be apart of your wedding, especially since we are all friends that go back to the early 2000s. I wish you and Amilcar a lifetime of happiness together! God bless!
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 08/09/2019

Phenomenal Dj

Freddy as amazing to work with. So responsive, and professional. He felt out the group and played music that would cater to everyone. He kept the night on a perfect schedule. He didn’t miss a beat and we made our wedding night epic. I would highly recommend Freddy if you want a Dj who really gets the party started!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dj Backspin Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jeanette ! Thank you for taking the time to write up a nice review! I had a great time working with you both. You picked a great venue to host your wedding. I am glad everything worked out smoothly for your special day. Congratulations once again!

Lindsay Ong · Married on 07/21/2019

Excellent experience

DJ Backspin was recommended to us by a friend and we were very happy with our experience with him! Freddy was very professional and communicated efficiently. He offered to meet us in person at one of his sets in Boston so that we could talk about our music preferences as well as see him in action. He gave us a questionnaire so that we were all on the same page about things like each special song throughout the night, names of people he announced, and specific song requests. He also communicated directly with our venue so that on wedding day, he was all set up and ready to go without needing anything from me. He set up a mic for our officiant, as well as for the speeches, and he was adjusting volume for a soft-spoken person followed by a loud person. Once the dancing started, he was reading the crowd and making selections to keep the dance floor full quite consistently! He even came to ask me mid-way through the night about line dances since I had asked for no chicken dance, etc. He said he had gotten about 5 requests for the Electric Slide and checked whether I wanted him to play it. DJ Backspin was excellent all around and we recommend him enthusiastically!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dj Backspin Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for such a detailed and perfect testimonial Lindsay. I had a great time Djing your wedding day. From the planning process, to leading up to the big day everything worked out smoothly. Congratulations to you both I am wishing you all the best!

Dj Backspin Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40