Alamada Events & Entertainment

Boston, MA View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price
For the past five years, I have worked to develop a business model that will create specialized events that bring forth passion and excitement in the hosts and their guests. It is my goal to make sure everyone is dancing all night long! Before I took on DJ'ing and Emceeing full time, I was a professional ballroom dance instructor. I spent nearly ten years helping people express themselves in a fun, exciting, and healthy way. Not only did I handcraft hundreds of wedding dances for couples, but I also traveled up and down the East Coast competing with my students. Through these experiences, I learned to truly appreciate the power of music. The right song can have a profound effect. At Alamada Events & Entertainment, we will work with you in the planning stages to get a feel for the type of music you like, as well as the music you do not like. Together we will create an overall pace and style for your event so that the music complements your day and who you are as individuals. It's important for me to have a good connection with my clients. It's my hope that you think of me not only as a vendor, but also as a friend. Lastly, Alamada is a 'Mom and Pop' organization. I work alongside my wife April for every event. Together we make sure that everything will run smoothly and on time so that you, as the host, can focus on what is most important...having FUN!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

1,500.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Flat Screen
MC
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

What additional equipment do you offer?

• User2034159 2+ years ago
    Working with Zeke was fantastic! He was very professional throughout the entire process and also extremely flexible. We had a lot of specific, somewhat different ideas and Zeke not only found a way to gracefully execute them, but helped us work out the details so everything flowed smoothly. The music was exactly what we were looking for and our guests are still commenting how much fun they had -- how it was a unique experience of everyone dancing -- our friends and even our older relatives all dancing it out together. His work with our venue was also flawless -- everything went off without a hitch.
  • SHeadley
    Sarah Married on 08/01/2015
    Zeke and April were amazing. We met them twice before our wedding and went over everything. they put me totally at ease! We had a difficult set up with the ceremony being on top of the mountain and cocktail hour being at the bottom and the reception being in another location- they had music ready at all locations for when people were there. Everyone loved it and our friends have been commenting about the music since. They were so organized and exactly what we wanted!!!
    Ashley Married on 05/25/2015
    Alamada Events was recommended to us for our wedding and we were not steered wrong! Zeke was so easy and fun to work with. The minute you meet him you know he is game for anything. He took the time to sit down with us and really listen to what we had in mind. In the areas we were unsure about, he happily used his expertise to make suggestions and fill in the blanks. It was so nice to feel listened to and cared for, which can be rare when dealing with wedding vendors.

His responsiveness to our questions, and flexibility with last minute changes was also greatly appreciated. A few days before the wedding we learned the church would not have anyone available to help with sound at our ceremony. Without hesitation Zeke offered to help us out, even though it would take up a lot more of his day than originally planned.

At the reception Zeke emceed the various aspects of our cocktail hour, dinner and dancing with ease, and kept the energy of the room relaxed and joyous. Once the dancing got started it didn't stop! Between our requests and his quick read of the room, his music selections kept the party going all night long.

We are so grateful to Alamada Events for taking such good care of us and making a big part of our wedding planning so easy. Since our wedding we have attended other events Zeke has served as DJ/Emcee for and have continually been impressed with his performance and versatility. We would recommended Alamada Events for any wedding or event!

595 Bennington street, #2 Boston, 02128
603-203-7731

9am to 5pm
Location of (Alamada Events & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding