Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Alpha Productions

#NoMacarena #NoChickenDance #NoLameWeddings

We are a team of 21 passionate DJs who deliver on our promise to fill your dance floor

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

My wife and I are both super satisfied with him and he is really responsible and helps us choose songs, gave us suggestion and helped my wife found the songs which my wife really likes.
He is a really cool DJ and helpful. There is no doubt that I will always recommend him to other couples!
-Lynn & Echo

Profile Picture Zhixin, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked with DJ Alpha Productions and got Dave. I was so please with our decision to have him DJ our wedding. We chose the enhanced MC option with him, and he knocked it out of the park. He went above and beyond, asking our friends and family questions so he could better tell our story to our wedding guests. I was a bit nervous at first, but he exceeded my expectations. We also chose the photo booth option, which was a huge hit with every guest. We chose to have uplighting around the room, and he found a way to make a bare wall in our venue look full by adding some tree lights. Now with the music - Dave was absolutely amazing, we kind of gave him a list of stuff we didn't want to hear, but let him take control over the music, and that he did. He knew how to read the dance floor and to play songs according to them, seamlessly playing one song to the next. It was a dance party all night long, exactly what i wanted. I would highly recommend Dave over and over again. He is the absolute best.

Profile Picture Shandi, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alpha was incredible! He was easy to meet with and matched our intended tone for the wedding perfectly! He was also super flexible on the day and played to the mood of the crowd! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alessia, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jay DJ our wedding May 5, 2018 and could not be happier about that choice! Everything for the ceremony was just right and perfectly timed. Jay listened to what we like and the dinner music was perfect! He rolled with our last minute changes without hesitation! We had the best dance party ever all night! It was non stop! Everyone the next day kept telling me we had the best DJ they’ve ever heard at a wedding and everyone was asking for his contact info! You were amazing! And the service through DJ Alpha was always quick... the team really went above and beyond! Don’t be surprised if you start getting requests for upcoming events in Sarnia!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Alpha was everything we wanted and more. He was always available if we ever had any questions, and he was so much fun to work with. We would definitely recommend him for any occasion.

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an awesome experience from our first meeting to our wedding day!

Caleb (DJ Mumble) went above and beyond to make sure that we had an amazing evening. He took our millions of requests for songs (and took the time to hunt down the obscure ones) - even taking the time to make sure that our first dance song was the right tempo and seamlessly transitioning it from a slowed down cover of I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) to the original version during our first dance to get the party started. We didn't have a ton of dancers at our wedding, but Caleb managed to make sure there were always people out on the dance floor! He was so kind and sincere, and we very much appreciate his hard work! The event manager at West Haven said that she was blown away at how awesome Caleb was - even pitching in to help the staff move chairs from the ceremony space to the reception space while the guests were at cocktail hour. He did a fantastic job announcing our wedding party, and hit all the marks with our music, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour, to the entire reception. We couldn't be more thrilled or pleased with our experience and will definitely be recommending DJ Alpha Productions to anyone who will listen :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was an absolutely amazing DJ and MC from beginning to end. He was super helpful in helping us with song choices, mixing it up for our very mixed up group of guests and handled all requests and changes with no problems at all. He was also very good at communicating with us to be sure we were ready for speeches, dances, bouquet & garter toss. Everyone was very pleased and are still talking about him :) We will definitely be recommending him to anyone in need of a dj. Thanks for making our night amazing!
Melissa & Abe

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ alpha is the BEST DJ ever!! He did my sisters and my wedding and he killed it, The dance floor was always full because the music was so good! Other than his amazing DJ skills he is truly an awesome guy took the time to get to know us and made us feel so incredibly comfortable! Thanks Dave for the best weddings!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having DJ Alpha, specifically Dave as our wedding DJ. He really made it a fun party and I had people commenting after how great the music was! He is also a very friendly, personable and professional guy who goes the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Bruno was a “cinch”.. easy going and easy to work with.

We loved the production he put on for us. He worked wonderfully with us and was able to quickly make a few changes when needed.

The playlist/music was on-point all night.

People were telling me this was the one the best weddings they had ever been to, a large portion of that was because of Bruno’s work.

Thanks again.