Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Alpha Productions

#NoMacarena #NoChickenDance #NoLameWeddings

We are a team of 21 passionate DJs who deliver on our promise to fill your dance floor

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Dave was an amazing DJ and worth every penny. We had a mixed Indian and English wedding. Dave did a steller job of mixing the two musics. He also did an awesome job being our MC. Very personable and professional. We could not be happier with his DJ services.

Profile Picture Evan, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was the best DJ ! So professional and he knew exactly how to keep the dance floor packed all night !! Would recommend DJ Alpha to anybody ! We had an amazing night at our wedding !

Profile Picture Katie, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was incredible! Right from the very beginning my husband and I told him the vibe we would like to have for our wedding and he nailed it. It was really amazing even sitting through dinner and feeling like I was listening to a playlist of my favourite songs. AND, he had all our family and friends on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From our first text with Dave from DJ Alpha productions we knew we had made the right choice in a DJ for our wedding! He was quick to respond, funny, and always made sure there was a clear understanding between both parties. Dave truly understood what we were looking for in our wedding reception and ceremony as he provided absolutely perfect music for both, and our guests have not stopped singing his praises (neither have we!). The cherry on top was when Dave didn’t hesitate to find a traditional Scottish song for my family at the request of a relative, and he continued to take requests all night. The party kept going at our wedding until the lights came on and the venue was about to close, and we both credit Dave for that—he knows how to keep people out on the dance floor. Dave was open to all of our specific requests and his coordination with us and with our MC was seamless and so easy. I would recommend Dave from DJ Alpha productions to anyone and everyone, he really made our wedding everything we wanted it to be and we are so grateful.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave at DJ Alpha Productions is not only the best DJ but a seriously incredible individual. He was the DJ at my wedding in July 2018 but he became more then just that. He was my wedding guru, therapist, pizza delivery boy and friend. At my wedding I had 100% confidence in him and knew that he would keep the dance floor going. He even went out of his way and made us special mixes and played all of my favourite songs. Yes, it costs a little more to get Dave himself but I cannot stress enough on how much it is totally worth it. #eatadonut

Profile Picture Jory-Lynn , 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I are both super satisfied with him and he is really responsible and helps us choose songs, gave us suggestion and helped my wife found the songs which my wife really likes.
He is a really cool DJ and helpful. There is no doubt that I will always recommend him to other couples!
-Lynn & Echo

Profile Picture Zhixin, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked with DJ Alpha Productions and got Dave. I was so please with our decision to have him DJ our wedding. We chose the enhanced MC option with him, and he knocked it out of the park. He went above and beyond, asking our friends and family questions so he could better tell our story to our wedding guests. I was a bit nervous at first, but he exceeded my expectations. We also chose the photo booth option, which was a huge hit with every guest. We chose to have uplighting around the room, and he found a way to make a bare wall in our venue look full by adding some tree lights. Now with the music - Dave was absolutely amazing, we kind of gave him a list of stuff we didn't want to hear, but let him take control over the music, and that he did. He knew how to read the dance floor and to play songs according to them, seamlessly playing one song to the next. It was a dance party all night long, exactly what i wanted. I would highly recommend Dave over and over again. He is the absolute best.

Profile Picture Shandi, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alpha was incredible! He was easy to meet with and matched our intended tone for the wedding perfectly! He was also super flexible on the day and played to the mood of the crowd! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alessia, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jay DJ our wedding May 5, 2018 and could not be happier about that choice! Everything for the ceremony was just right and perfectly timed. Jay listened to what we like and the dinner music was perfect! He rolled with our last minute changes without hesitation! We had the best dance party ever all night! It was non stop! Everyone the next day kept telling me we had the best DJ they’ve ever heard at a wedding and everyone was asking for his contact info! You were amazing! And the service through DJ Alpha was always quick... the team really went above and beyond! Don’t be surprised if you start getting requests for upcoming events in Sarnia!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Alpha was everything we wanted and more. He was always available if we ever had any questions, and he was so much fun to work with. We would definitely recommend him for any occasion.

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/4/18, 1 Review