Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Alpha Productions

#NoMacarena #NoChickenDance #NoLameWeddings

We are a team of 21 passionate DJs who deliver on our promise to fill your dance floor

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Dave was an absolutely amazing DJ and MC from beginning to end. He was super helpful in helping us with song choices, mixing it up for our very mixed up group of guests and handled all requests and changes with no problems at all. He was also very good at communicating with us to be sure we were ready for speeches, dances, bouquet & garter toss. Everyone was very pleased and are still talking about him :) We will definitely be recommending him to anyone in need of a dj. Thanks for making our night amazing!
Melissa & Abe

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ alpha is the BEST DJ ever!! He did my sisters and my wedding and he killed it, The dance floor was always full because the music was so good! Other than his amazing DJ skills he is truly an awesome guy took the time to get to know us and made us feel so incredibly comfortable! Thanks Dave for the best weddings!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having DJ Alpha, specifically Dave as our wedding DJ. He really made it a fun party and I had people commenting after how great the music was! He is also a very friendly, personable and professional guy who goes the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect! Would definitely recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Nikki, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Bruno was a “cinch”.. easy going and easy to work with.

We loved the production he put on for us. He worked wonderfully with us and was able to quickly make a few changes when needed.

The playlist/music was on-point all night.

People were telling me this was the one the best weddings they had ever been to, a large portion of that was because of Bruno’s work.

Thanks again.

Profile Picture Steph, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jay Scott and DJ Alpha are an amazing team! So easy to work with and quick at responding. DJ Jay Scott kept the dance floor busy all night and so many people complimented how great he was and how much fun they had! I would highly recommend this team!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike and I just wanted to thank you, DJ Kevin Evans, for everything you did to make our wedding at Bellamere on November 11, 2017 special!

It was so nice to have you there for us! We had a perfect day and really appreciate all of the special things you did to make sure we and our guests had a great time! It was nice getting to know you...and to have one more special friend at our wedding with us :)

Mike and Karen.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave & Jay were absolutely amazing to work with. Never once during the planning process, the days leading up to the wedding, and the wedding day itself did we have any concerns about the music. Any time I had a question, they would promptly get back to me with an answer. Any time I needed to make a change, Jay was able to make it happen. Although we weren’t able to meet with Jay in person before the wedding, our phone meeting left me feeling very comfortable and at ease about how the ceremony and reception music would play out. The day and night of the wedding, Jay did a fantastic job. He braved the cold weather at our outdoor ceremony and the ceremony music was perfect. The dance floor was filled with guests as the night went on, which is exactly what we had hoped for! We heard many great things from our guests about the music and how they enjoyed themselves. And it couldn’t have happened without them!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked DJ Alpha Productions for our wedding and had Bruno as our DJ. We had expectations for music, but Bruno exceeded all of them. He was beyond amazing and made the night better than we could have ever imagined. He seamlessly integrated acoustic Metallica throughout cocktail hour and just knew exactly what to play and when to play it all throughout the night. We hadn't really even given any songs to him, but he still managed to choose everything we loved just by looking through our Spotify playlists. He really made it a party and everyone had a great time dancing.

All we heard from guests was how amazing the music selection was and how great everything sounded, but we had pretty much has nothing to do with it, it was all Bruno. We honestly couldn't have hoped for a more friendly or great DJ. We are so happy with the way the night went and it wouldn't have been possible without Bruno and DJ Alpha Productions!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The day was perfect. We had so much fun. Caleb was great. We asked for a party and he defiantly gave us one. He played exactly what we asked for, and I never left the dance floor!! We would recommend him to anyone. When I had found out that The Wave uses DJ Alpha I was really excited. I had seen you at a few of the bridal shows and really wanted DJ Alpha to be our DJ. It worked out perfectly!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alpha is simply the best DJ. Not only is Dave personable, but he knows how to read his dance floor in order to play the most appropriate songs based on his current audience. Our guests raved about how amazing the playlist was. Hence why our dance floor was packed all night!! He is professional, timely, and offers musical guidance, if needed. Dave, our wedding was the most incredible day and we owe a lot of that to you. Thank you. DJ Alpha, hit it ;)

Profile Picture Kris, 10/21/17, 1 Review